Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Flavio) (Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Of all the strangers he had to locate, Kauri always found Ravenclaws the most difficult. He wasn't really sure where they hung out. The library was usually a safe guess, but Kauri was worried that was a mean stereotype. He decided to take a different tactic while looking for the only Ravenclaw on his list this year, stopping in at the student lounge first. Looking around the room, Kauri cupped the hand that wasn't holding his basket of roses around his mouth and called out. "Simon Vanity? Is Simon Vanity here?"

Simon liked sending roses but he wasn't sure he liked getting them, it seemed like a competition that he, a young ravenclaw male, was never going to win. He was however happy when someone appeared at the student lounge, interrupting his studying, to call out his name. Simon stood up and walked over, "I'm Simon Vanity," the boy was already eyeing the basket of roses, if he just got more than Charlotte he would be happy. That was the only thing he wanted really.Getting a rose, and getting more roses than charlotte.

Kauri was relieved that his strategy had paid off, giving the boy who approached a friendly smile. "Hey, I've got a delivery for you!" He said happily, making sure he selected the right rose and message before handing them to the younger boy. "Here you are, happy Valentines Day!" Kauri said cheerfully, with a bright grin.
Talking with you has always been enjoyable for me. Happy Valentines Day!!
Alexis

Simon took the rose and note from the boy and smile, "Thanks man," he said with a polite expression before looking at them both, it was from Alexis which was nice of her. He looked at the boy who'd given him the rose again and nodded before returning to where he had been sat. He would be sure to look for her at the dance, maybe try to get a dance with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back