Kadi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Hawthorn Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hello everyone!

It’s that time again! Time for the annual SDA Dueling Tournament. The tournament will start November 6th, so if your character is interested in getting in on the action, please sign up below!

Who can sign up?
Anyone second year or above is welcome to sign up to participate. Being a member of the SDA is not required to join (though new members are always welcome).

How long does each round last?
Each round runs for up to six days, unless a victor is declared sooner. You can find more info on winning duels in the dueling rules here.

PLEASE NOTE: You will have up to 24 hours to respond to your opponent during any given dueling match. If you do not reply within this time frame, you will lose your duel. If no winner is declared before the end of the 6th day, then the victor is declared via RNG.

Where are duels held?
Duels will be held in The Dueling Chamber and will be posted by the tournament proctors at the start of each round. Be sure to check out the rules, points, and past duels for a better idea of what to expect.

What do I win?
Each duel won equals 25 points for your characters house, with the champion for each year being awarded 50 points (along with bragging rights). Losers will receive 5 points for participation.

Okay, sounds good. How do I join?
If you’ve read all that and are interested in signing up, please list your character name(s) and year below! Sign ups will be open starting now until November 4th, with match-ups and the first round of duels being posted November 6th.

If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me (Indira Khatri) or Charlie (Flynn North), and happy dueling!

Second Years
Third Years
Fourth Years
Fifth Years
Sixth Years
Seventh Years
Mischa Falter-ButeraAurora ArcherJingyi HuangCaleb ThorneIndira KhatriFlynn North
Emmanuel OkoyeAine ThompsonSeamus ReidValeria IglesiasBranson ArcherLiusaidh Fergusson
Yuelia RossingolGenevieve FuentesVan VoclainLucie VernierAres Kuya-Tine
Enzo VeroAndi Hart Louis AlcottElara ChatelainIvy Ashworth
Celia VuongBrooke Townsend
Harper Alston

Last edited:
Liusaidh Fergusson - 7th
Branson Archer - 6th
Valeria Iglesias - 5th
Seamus Reid - 4th
Aurora Archer - 3rd
Emmanuel Okoye - 2nd

Yuelia Rossingol - 2nd

(I may come back and put Aine down if we need to balance 3rd year numbers :lol: )

Ares Kuya-Tine - 7th year
Lucie Vernier - 6th year
Genevieve Fuentes - 4th year

Oh why not, put Aine Thompson - 3rd in there too.

Gotta be some yellow to break it all up. :r

Ivy Ashworth - 7th year
Louis Alcott - 5th year

Alright, go on :p

Andi Hart - 4th Year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back