Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
It had been a while since the professor had been in charge of setting up for the club fair, not because she didn't want to but because she shared the responsibility with her fellow Heads of House and it hadn't been her turn again yet. She enjoyed this event. It could get a little loud and competitive, but to her it simply showed the passion the students had for their respective clubs. To level the playing field a bit, the woman had given each club the same amount of space, and within that space there was a table, a few comfortable chairs and a bowl of candy. She'd labeled each table so that every club would know where to go to continue their set up in order to personalize their space.

House elves had already set up a snack table in another corner and hung the banner she'd left with them. They were always so eager to help, and she was grateful for that. With her hands on her hips, the woman took a look around before settling into her own seat to make sure the event remained somewhat well mannered and to answer questions should anyone have them. It was a wonderful day to spend outside, and she hoped the students would take advantage of this opportunity. She'd been a Heta Omega- member herself, and the impact of having joined had helped her through her schooling.

Here are the club leaders should you have any specific questions. Feel free to PM them if you'd like.
Official Clubs/Leaders
Accio!
/ Vader Hume
The Brotherhood of Magic/ Abian Hunter
The Magical Sorority of Heta Omega/ Cyzarine Haden
Wild Patch Club/ Elliot Briar, William Kaimaira
Student Defense Association/ Sydney Townsend, Tyler Lee
Hogwarts Monthly/ Nell Wright

The girl has always wanted to apply to clubs. Honestly, she didn't really know what clubs existed at the school, but she had asked various students and Tesa wanted to apply to the Wild puch club and Heta Omega. It will be a great opportunity to meet new people and also make new friends. Tessa came to the right place and today her hair was browned out and she was a little shy to see the professors and which one was Heta Omega our there was this part of club and mayby not? Oh, well she will find out.
"Where, i can find Wild puch club?" Tessa looked around for the right one.

@Elliot Briar

Vader turned up promptly to the Club fair, he had a club that was unfortunately very exclusive just given the nature of the work and they weren't really looking for new members, instead what they were mostly there for was to remind people that they existed and that people could look at the yearbooks in case a spot opened up. He had his replacement and he was the only one graduating that year. He had his stall with the yearbooks on it, the supers that they'd run in that year. He had everything he would need and was ready to answer the questions people maybe had about his little club.

Auri didn't know what she realy wanted to join but she seemed another boy from Gryffindor house. "Hello? What need to do Accio club?" Aurelia didn't know what there need to do but she wanted to try get know.

@Vader Hume

Cyzarine had been to the club fair, had sometimes been around during the ones as she got older but this was the first time she was actually manning a stall at it. But it was going to be great she could just feel it. She had pictures of the work Heta Omega had done, she had her several sign up sheets, plenty of quills, ink and some muggle pens so that people could sign up quickly, she also had cookies with heta omega pink chocolate chips. She was dressed in a functional outfit for what they were doing but still felt it was a cute outfit. "Heta Omega!" she called out.

Jenna wanted this time join Heta Omega and there was her friends Nicol and Iris. "Hey, can i join Heta omega?" She asked her smile. @Cyzarine Haden

Vader looked up at the girl who arrived in front of his stall and he gave a slightly strained smile, this was always the problem that he had. "Well, we're not looking for members, but we generally are looking for photographers, and you can take a look at our work here," he handed the girl one of the yearbooks from the year before. "We do occasionally look for members so just keep an eye on us in the future,"

Cyzarine was a little surprised that the first girl to the stall was a girl a little younger than her but that didn't matter. She nodded and handed her a sign up sheet, "Of course, just put your name there and expect an invite to our first meeting soon," She told her.

That was not hard take some picture of others. "That sound not realy hard. Where i can sign?" Auri was sure that she will made good work her.

@Vader Hume

"Ok, Thanky so much!" Jenna writed her name and last name. She was glad be there and know another club.

@Cyzarine Haden

Cyzarine smiled at the girl, as she read from the sheet, Jenna, "No problem!" Cyzarine giggled lightly, "Have a cookie!" she offered as well, as she continued to glance around and called out once again, "Heta omega! Come join us!"

"Thanky!" She was finaly get Heta Omega club and Hufflepuff take the cokie and walked out from the clubs. This year she wanted only be Heta omega club.

Kiara was basic person, she wanted comunication and what can give more comunication than sorority? She got to know about Heta Omega and it'd be crime to not sign up. "Heeeey! You are from Heta Omega right? I will just leave my name here," she smiled at girl and without real questions she wrote her name down. She was sure that no one will have problems with her joining.

@Cyzarine Haden

Cyzarine smiled at the next girl who came over to their stall. She nodded, "Go right ahead," she passed them the sign up sheet. This girl was older too but she'd never met her before, perhaps she was a little new.."I'm Cyzarine by the way, feel free to grab a cookie!" she told the girl. It was good to have new blood in the heta omega in terms of older and younger girls.
@Kiara Wood

Abian greeted Professor Kingsley and took a small detour past the snack table before moving to the brotherhood corner. He was glad they had some candy now to give away, without him having to arrange anything. He put up a few decorations, with moving pictures of past events like the snowball fight a few years ago. He put up their banner as well, which just read BROTHERHOOD OF MAGIC. Abian was sure it did the job, now the boys just had to show up to join it. Abian wondered vaguely if he should shake the bowl of candy to attract them.

After hearing stories about being in some sort of girls club from his cousin Isaiah was curious to see what this club fair had to offer. He wasn't much of a plant-loving kid or good at writing and things like that so as he walked around there were already a couple of clubs that he knew wouldn't do it for him. What he did notice was a club that seemed to be the opposite of the club his cousin had mentioned: a club for boys. All boys, no girls which would totally be fun. Not that he had anything against girls but they had their own club so he was glad the boys did as well. "Yo dude!" Zay smiled as he walked up to the guy at the table. "What d'you guys do and where do I sign up." @Abian Hunter

Branson was hoping to first join the brotherhood and then he would be looking to see what else was on offer, wild patch seemed fun, but he was keeping in mind that Lily had called a little boring. He trusted her opinion on things so he was now less sure about it than he had been before. He walked into the hall and then spotted one of the people he was looking for at the brotherhood stall, there was one other boy there, he was about his age. "I'd like to sign up," he added after the other boy had finished speaking. He didn't need to know what it was about, to want to sign up.

Most of last year brought Nell pain to look back on now, but the one thing she was still happy and proud to remember was the issues of Hogwarts Monthly she had put out. As much hard work as they had been she was really proud of everything her team had accomplished, and looked forward to putting the hard work in again this year. So she had brought copies of the last two issues with her to the club fair, setting them up on her assigned table and settling in to welcome new members to the fold.

Even a year in, William still couldn't quite believe he was a leader of a school club. It made sense in the Wild Patch, he had plenty of practical expertise in that area, but knowing he was well suited to a job and actually getting it were two different things. Still, the job was his, and he was gonna keep giving it his best. So he made sure not to be late this year as he headed down to meet Elliot at their booth. Surprised to have beaten the Hufflepuff there, he set up with a few pot plants from the garden to show off their members work, looking up when he heard a girl talking about the Wild Patch. "Hey, that's us here." He called out to the girl. "You wanna join?"

@Tessa Traynor

As stressful as the club fair could be, Elliot was still quietly excited for it this year as he and William got set up. He'd been running a bit behind grabbing a few of the plants the patch had been growing last year to bring for their table, but thankfully things didn't look too crowded yet.

Setting the plants and a few flower crowns aside on their table, Elliot smiled when he noticed William was already there talking to a younger student. He finished setting up, letting William handle the girl while he finished arranging a few things.

Social activities had been one of the first things Jenna had drilled her brother for information about, and she had been looking forward to today for a long time. It didn't really matter how cool you thought you were if you weren't in the right clubs, and Jenna was determined to hang out with the right kind of people. So upon arriving to the fair she sidestepped all the painfully nerdy clubs, heading directly for the one table that mattered. "Hiiiii! Your outfit is so cute!" Jenna said with her most brilliant smile, mentally sizing up the leader of the club as she spoke. Yes, this was the kind of girl she wanted to hang around. "I would super love to join your cool club!"
@Cyzarine Haden

Cyzarine glanced towards the new girl at her stall, a young first year by the looks of her. She smiled happily in returned to the girl's long greeting. "Aw, that's so sweet of you," she said, "I love how you're done your hair!" she knew she didn't have to return a compliment but it would feel wrong to not. She took another sign up sheet and held it out to her. "Just sign your name, and feel free to take a cookie too,"

Jenna's smile brightened when the older girl complimented her hair. "Awwww, thank you! I use my mum's hair potions, top secret recipe, but I could totally get you a free sample if you wanted!" She beamed, leaning down to sign her name on the sheet the girl had held out for her. "Thanks!" She pursed her lips and shook her head at the offer of a biscuit. "Mmmm, no thanks, I'm trying to watch my figure." Jenna said cheerfully. "Thanks though! Super can't wait for the meetings!" She gave the older girl her most winning smile before heading out of the fair, relieved she had avoided contact with any losers here to sign up for nerd clubs.
@Cyzarine Haden

The club fair had always seemed like a waste to Sydney. There were only so many clubs that were even worth anyone's time at this school in her opinion and now she was finally in charge of one. Or partially in charge, she thought bitterly. She'd arrived early, in the hopes of beating Tyler and was pleased that she was able to set up the table as she'd liked without him, settling down to see what sort of new blood they might get in the club this year.

After their match, Tyler knew they had to get people more excited and interested in SDA. He was planning to arrive early, but was frustrated to see Sydney had beaten him there. He walked over to their table and frowned. "Is that it?" He asked Sydney, clearly unimpressed. "I expected you to at least do something to make this all look appealing. But thankfully I have it under control." He said, handing her a sign with the club's name on it before starting to stall things out on the table. He placed down photos from previous years, as well as a list of previous tournament winners. And if he placed signups sheets over the bottom part where it showed he hadn't won last year for the first time in years, that was a coincidence. He also placed down the badges the winners could win, knowing that would motivate some people. "You can hand out signup sheets." He told Sydney dismissively.

Godmod approved
@Sydney Townsend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back