Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curved 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Yew Wand with Doxy Wing Core
So I'm not as fancy with these as other people but... here's the crew I got if your interested...

Silverback- He's 20 and a Scitorari which I would like to explore more however I'm also open to other relationships except probably enemies at the moment... he's single and willing to fake friendships or have possible followers (open to suggestions)

Ronan Coltsfoot- My Part Goblin, he's older and married with kids but I'd be interested in forming maybe some kind of part human friendship group with other part humans (kinda like a club for adults lol)

Nora Redfront- Now that her kids are in school, more friends and perhaps love interest would be something I'd like to explore she's a bit strange and loves to gossip... a historian of items if anyone needs something looked at.

Tinny- Always love posting Hogwart House Elves threads if any of them want to meet up, she's definitely not the average House Elf and is a HUGE fan of the Slytherin Quidditch team. Anyone looking to meet a House Elf though is more than willing to look for her.

Edward Elric- 2nd Year Gryffindor, he's pretty good in the friends and enemies department but always looking to make new ones, this year his big focus will be helping others (earning house points) so any younger students needing help can hit him up. He's also interested in trying out for Quidditch (Seeker) so could use some mentors in that department since he's still not a very good flyer... He's interested in being an inventor and could use someone close in age that is willing to work in that area with him. He will also likely be joining a lot more clubs this year.

Luxen Silverback II- Pretty sure he's good on enemies for the rest of his life... Luxen is a 2nd year Slytherin very mean and very academic though would be interested in possible followers among the new first years and maybe some friends that are actually able to stand his personality lol... This year he will be joining Hogwarts Monthly and SDA while continuing his mission to find the Silver Snake Sigourney and learn more about his father's disappearance...He will likely also be bullying people throughout the year though that tends to pop up on it's own...

Lucille Redfront- She's a Ravenclaw 1st year that enjoys dissecting things and putting them back together through taxidermy, she is extremely weird and doesn't actually talk much and might actually lean on the homicidal side but would be interested in hanging out with other weird people or running into a few bullies. Note for bullies please see Lois as well...

Lois Redfront- First Year Gryffindor she's extremely protective of her older sister and will try to fight anyone that bullies her, she's athletic and enjoys sports but mostly MMA and other forms of fighting such as Boxing. She's can be brash and doesn't hold back but also pretty loyal to those she likes. She doesn't really care about magic much and is therefore not very academic but I would be willing for her to meet some friends/possible enemies...

Lenora Redfront- First Year Hufflepuff who does not get along with her older sister's due to being her mother's favorite and spoiled by her. She's a bit dopey and insecure and whiny but would be a very loyal friend and definitely a follower though she is also likely to tell on people if they do bad things around her. Very Nosey in that regard and not subtle about it either.

Helllo! I don't believe we've roleplayed with each other just yet, i don't think. But I can offer you my first year hufflepuff, Morgan Harvelle to Lenora, if you'd like. Morgan is a triplet as well (correct me if im wrong if your first years aren't not triplets lol). Morgan is also in hufflepuff like i mentioned, she's a goody two shoes, so she'll follow the rules, she's quiet tho, not much of a talker the first few times you meet her lol. But let me know what you think!

:D

Helllo! I don't believe we've roleplayed with each other just yet, i don't think. But I can offer you my first year hufflepuff, Morgan Harvelle to Lenora, if you'd like. Morgan is a triplet as well (correct me if im wrong if your first years aren't not triplets lol). Morgan is also in hufflepuff like i mentioned, she's a goody two shoes, so she'll follow the rules, she's quiet tho, not much of a talker the first few times you meet her lol. But let me know what you think!

:D

They are triplets just technically half triplets... same dad, different moms, born on the same day and adopted by the same woman if that makes sense...really need to make their bios lol

She sounds perfect for Lenora! they can chat in the girls dorm and get to know each other if you like?

She sounds perfect for Lenora! they can chat in the girls dorm and get to know each other if you like?

I like the sounds of that! Would it be okay if you started it?

I went ahead and joined one of the Open ones, you should see Lenora's post.

Hello, I’ve got Aisling and Millie who I can offer for Lois, Lucille and Lenora. They’re both in Ravenclaw.

Aisling is quite intelligent and comes across as quite confident and refined at first, but is actually quite self conscious when you get to know her properly.

Millie is more sporty, loyal and overconfident so maybe she could have a bit of a friendship / rivalry going on with Lois?

What do you think?

Millie sounds like a good person for Lois to hang out with, could see them playing spots on the lawn, I think Aisling might get along well with Lenora. I actually just remember their's an open thread on the train if you want to use that to meet her. Don't have any open ones for Lois just yet.

Hey :D

First of all, I'd really love to to continue rping Luxen and Theia, and possibly have them become friends? We can see where it goes, I think there's a chance they could either get fed up with each other and end up avoiding each other, but I think there's a chance they could get along as well! Theia definitely has the patience to deal with Luxen, and she does find his opinions on the world interesting :p

Second of all, my firstie Marie and your firstie Lenora are both in hufflepuff, so we should definitely have them rp! Marie can be a bit overwhelming to deal with but she means well, I just responded to the Hufflepuff girl's dorm rp, so we can see how they interact and go from there?

I love the Theia and Luxen dynamic and definitely want to continue with it, I know we haven't had a chance to RP much since the classroom. I like to keep his friend relationships as much as people can stand since he's a big jerk and I can't expect people to put up with everything he does lol

Also sounds good for Lenora, she's pretty easy to meet new people since that's something she really wants. Will probably respond in the morning since it's almost 2 am now.

Millie sounds like a good person for Lois to hang out with, could see them playing spots on the lawn, I think Aisling might get along well with Lenora. I actually just remember their's an open thread on the train if you want to use that to meet her. Don't have any open ones for Lois just yet.
Sure, sounds good!

I love the Theia and Luxen dynamic and definitely want to continue with it, I know we haven't had a chance to RP much since the classroom. I like to keep his friend relationships as much as people can stand since he's a big jerk and I can't expect people to put up with everything he does lol

Also sounds good for Lenora, she's pretty easy to meet new people since that's something she really wants. Will probably respond in the morning since it's almost 2 am now.
Awesome! One thing Theia is going to do when she returns to Hogwarts is study, because she didn't get as good marks as she would have wanted to, and since her brother would be starting Hogwarts, Theia wants to be a good example for him and take school more seriously. Do you think she and Luxen could begin the year by studying together?

Marie is definitely super in awe of Lenora's pets, so when I get to responding to that rp I'll have them interact more :D

Lol sure Luxen could always use a study partner!

Great! Did you want me to start an rp of Theia studying in the common room or something, and Luxen can join?

Sure!

We already talked about Luxen and Augustus, which I'm keen for!

I also really enjoy the Lois and Ivy tension. For Lenora I could maybe offer Lucas as a friend? He's the year above her, which means he could maybe help her out a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back