Y34 Sorting Reactions!

Sorting Hat

Sorting is still a little away, but that doesn't mean we can't have some fun sorting chat here! Amirite? :D

We love to hear your thoughts and reactions as we work through the process of sorting and transfers. :party:

Are you having a character sorted or transferred this year? Maybe more than one? Ten? (You know who you are. :p )
Are you going to try for an exchange student? :o

Where do you think they'll end up? 🦁🐍 🦡 🦅 ✨
Do you think they'll be happy about it? How is it going to color their first year? Do you think the sorting hat will have a difficult time placing them?

If you've already been sorted: Did you get what you expected? Did the sorting hat say something funny to you? What'd you think of that?

Happy Sorting! ^_^

yaaaaaay, sorting!! :party:

I'm probably going to sort only Evan, Mark's younger brother. I want to try and interact with my current characters in the next year and then maybe sort some more kids.

Evan probably will end up in Slytherin or Hufflepuff and he's hoping not to be in Gryffindor, but will see what the sorting hat will have to say about him. :D

Elio has spent a year at Hogwarts Scotland and hated it so is on his way back to HNZ ;D

I also am sorting 3 students this year. Olive and Leda’s little cousin Wendall who I could honestly see in any house at this point, so it will be interesting to see what he ends up with. I also have Juno who I hope will make Ravenclaw, and Alec who I think is more of a Gryffindor!

Exciting :D

Yassss!!

I have Adelaide Honeysett, who I think will be a Hufflepuff, though she could surprise me with any house!! She's a big people-pleaser though, and super afraid of abandonment. She tries super hard in life but never seems to get very far D:

I also have Oona Macaulay, Gabriel Fletcher's younger sister who he doesn't know about yet. She's grown up without rules or boundaries, and though she doesn't exactly mean to be rude, she has no problem back-chatting adults (and professors :r ). She's very very determined and stubborn so I'm sensing either a Slytherin or a Gryffindor, but again, could surprise me!! :lol:

Hello, Sorting! :party::party:

Im so happy to see you here. Im also one stundent of me is Jenna Jusantrea, who wants realy be in Hufflepuff it's her big dream! She is very friendly girl to everyone and her brother Thomas to can wait you :hug:

Hey, Sorting! ^_^ I have one student Thomas Jusantrea twin brother Jenna. I want him to be Hufflepuff. It would be close to the sister because they are both inseparable.

And another student is Sofia Mikaelson she is from Ivermorny. due to family circumstances she moves to New Zealand and I really want her to be Slytherin or Ravenclaw.

I am sorting...no one. :p But I can't wait to see you all get sorted. ^_^

I'm with you on this. Want to focus on the people I have right now, and no time for another one. (Though I have a whole list still waiting) xD I'm curious which firsties we will welcome! Always nice to see.

I'm sorting two this year, as I now try to do every year. (I did sort three two years ago but I'm trying to be good now :p)

I have twins, Emma and Iris van Houten. I think Emma may be with Fleur in Gryffindor, and for Iris I think Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw? I'm not sure.

I can't wait to see where everyone goes!! I MAY apply Taehyun as a exchange student, but I am unsure. xD

For the longest time, I've been wanting to focus on just one character again. At the moment I have two people I can sort, though. Urghhhh.

I have no idea where Apollo and/or Paige will end up in. Both of them would fit well in different Houses, which is a first for me.

I’m sorting four. I took some sorting tests online using my characters personalities to see where they might end up. I’m curious to see where they will go once sorting opens.

I definitely think Kara will be Ravenclaw, but I could also see her ending up in Slytherin as I’ve roleplayed her. Scott is definitely Hufflepuff material, I’d be surprised to see him put anywhere else. Elizabeth I see as Gryffindor for her daring, bold attitude, but also Hufflepuff because of her caring nature. Harper I’m tossed between Slytherin and Hufflepuff as I’ve played with his character.

I super can’t wait. My husband has been teasing me because I keep telling him all about my characters and how excited I am for sorting. Also my IRL friend group, I was telling them all about the site and my characters when we went out drinking so I think it’s safe to say I’m hype.

Yess sorting I am excite.

I'm sorting two this year and I don't really have a strong hunch on either of them yet which I'm quite enjoying the mystery of.
When I first made Nicole I figured she'd be in Hufflepuff, easy, but the more I RP her, the more I see Slytherin and even Ravenclaw traits appear so that'll be interesting. Only thing I'm fairly certain of is she's probably not a Gryffindor.
And then I've got Kas, who's been giving me some trouble to nail down personality wise, but I have a hunch he'll end up in Slytherin at this stage.

Why is this my favorite part of HNZ? :p

I originally had one to sort but then I kept thinking of a little sister for Rowan and Rory. I had a fc in mind and I just gave in. xD

My first bean is Alexei Kozlov, he a kid that likes to wonder off on his own sometimes and has a thing for heights. Likes tree climbing and broomsticks, his mom owns the quidditch shop and his father is a healer. He has a twin, and their relationship is in the works. I made him asthmatic in wizard form and allergic to certain plants.

As for Roxy Coltsfoot, she a bit on the lazy side. Likes to chew on gum and taffy. Walks barefoot everywhere she goes and would ditch clothes if she could. I need to develop her more.

I see Gryffindor or Hufflepuff for both, but that could change and I welcome anything for them. Honestly.

I can't believe how fast sorting has come up @_@

I'm sticking to my guns about reducing my number of students, so I'm only sorting one character again this year... Connor Holland, Eric's little brother. (More Hollandssssssssss....)

Connor's the first character in quite a long time who I haven't had doubts about; the boy is a puff through and through. He thinks he wants to be in Gryffindor to make Eric happy, but the boy doesn't have a daring bone in his body. I'm looking forward to seeing how he adjusts to such a big school, with so many cousins around!

I don't know whether to sort one or twwoooooooo

Whaaa- nonono. xD

Ahh my girl's in green! 🎉
I knew she'd be a tricky fit, so I feel vindicated in that regard, I honestly couldn't tell which house she'd be in, even filling out the sorting app.

Ahh my girl's in green! 🎉
I knew she'd be a tricky fit, so I feel vindicated in that regard, I honestly couldn't tell which house she'd be in, even filling out the sorting app.
I was screaming when it said hatstall. That's awesome.

Yasss, I was unsure about Slytherin or Gryffindor with Amari, but I'm really happy she got Gryffindor!

Also, sticking to just sorting one :r :p

I have Adelaide Honeysett, who I think will be a Hufflepuff, though she could surprise me with any house!! She's a big people-pleaser though, and super afraid of abandonment. She tries super hard in life but never seems to get very far D:
Well she definitely surprised me HAHA - I did not expect this at all and can't wait to see how she develops as a result :party:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back