Y32 Sorting and Transfer Reactions!

Sorting Hat

Sorting is still a little ways away, but that doesn't mean we can't have some fun sorting chat here! :D

We love to hear your thoughts and reactions as we work through the process of sorting and transfers. :party:

Are you having a character sorted/transferred this year? Maybe more than one? Ten? (You know who you are. :p )
Are you going to try for an exchange student? :o

Where do you think they'll end up? Do you think they'll be happy about it? How is it going to color their first year?

If you've already been sorted: Did you get what you expected? Did the sorting hat say something funny to you? What'd you think of that?

Happy Sorting! ^_^

I saw this topic and got excited that sorting was open. but it seems not let.

Where do you think they'll end up?
Ravenclaw.

Do you think they'll be happy about it?
yes. she is she really wants to be in ravenclaw like her mum.

How is it going to color their first year?
I think the biggest way it is going to shape her first year is that it will make her grow more independent. she has never sent a night without sharing a room with her sister. and it would be unlikely that they are going to be in the same house so that will be a big learning curve for her. I hope that she will not annnoy whatever roomates she has by waking up in the middle of the night with nightmares.

I know that I am sorting a few, but not nearly as many as I had before. xD
I have 4 definite, and 2 optional.
Thyonia Snow: She is Aleyha and Theodore's daughter, and she might end up a Slytherin like her two older siblings did. But, I don't really know her right now.
Jasper Zhefarovich: He is Ozias' son, so he might end up in Ravenclaw like his cousin, Viserys. He's quiet, loner, and doesn't work well with others.
Katia Hensel: I think she might end up in Gryffindor. She's feisty, and very bold. She does have the thirst for knowledge from her mom, but it might be overshadowed by her need to be the best.
Mihail Styx: He's a nice guy, a little cocky at times. He could be a Puff or a Gryffindor.

The two optional are Dmitrii Lutrov and Alexei Matthias, one of them being eerie and the other one being a butt to say the least.

I am sorting 1 this year because I have 2 that are graduating and I'm very excited!

I'm sorting Sophie Eilliston and I kind of hope she will get Ravenclaw, mainly because I think that's where she will be the most happy because she's really artistic and a bit of a daydreamer. Stereotypically, she will fit into Ravenclaw really well, but I wouldn't be surprised if she got Slytherin simply because she can be a bit selfish at times and always strives for the best, even with a little voice telling her that she can't do some things, as she just loves to prove everyone wrong.

Whatever house she gets I will be happy with and I'm looking forward to develop her based on that, especially since I will have more time this IC year to focus on a brand new character :D

I'm sorting 2 kids and I'm excited about both of them :D

Nell is Stella Wright's sister, and for her I'm thinking either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff seems likely. She'd definitely be happy to be in Ravenclaw with her sister so she can pester Stella with constant questions but she's got a Hufflepuff streak that gets stronger the more I develop her, so I really don't know which way she'll go.
Clifton is Matt Ward's cousin, and I honestly have no idea what to expect for him. Ravenclaw was my initial leaning as well, but as I'm developing him I have less and less idea what house he would suit. I feel like Gryffindor is a possibility and he would be really excited about that, but I also feel like being surrounded by bold people might not be the best influence on him which could be really fun to RP so I really have no idea what to expect, which is exciting!

I'm sorting two too, and it's my first time sorting two boys :D

I have Jasper Night who I have RPed around a bit already and I'm very excited to unleash him onto Hogwarts. He seems very Gryffindor-y to me, but I have noticed while RPing him that he has some Slytherin tendencies too xD I'm very curious about his sorting.

and I have Lars van Houten, who I think will be either a Hufflepuff or a Ravenclaw. He's very shy/awkward and artsy, very different from his older sister.

I'm so excited! :woot:

I saw this topic and got excited that sorting was open. but it seems not let.
Sorry, there are still a few steps to go before we can open sorting. Like we usually do, we are moving towards an end of weekend EST opening :)

SORTING SORTING SORTING

I'M VERY EXCITED

I wasn't going to sort this year, but I thought HECK IT and am going to sort her :p Sierra Woodlock. I'm pretty sure she'll be Gryffindor but you never know with the sorting hat! I think Sierra would love Gryffindor too, but I'm also pretty sure she'll love anywhere she's put so theres that too

Sorting hype!! :party:

I'm still uncertain about who I'm sorting this year, if anyone, but I'm sure I'll find inspiration once I see everybody else's characters getting sorted, hehe!! I love watching people's predictions and reactions :p

I've got another Micheals boy, the last of the children. I'm suspecting he'll be a Gryffindor, he's eager to prove himself and fairly competitive. He's also prone to sullen silences and he's not as quick-witted as his sisters and twin cousins. I'm eager to see who has what this year.

I'm very excited for sorting. This year I'm sorting Maddy Kaimarama, younger sister to Rowan's character William. She's a very adventurous, excitable kid, and very protective over her siblings.

I'm hoping for Gryffindor; though Maddy would prefer to go in Slytherin because her brother's there, she doesn't have a cunning bone in her body. Whichever house she ends up in will be interesting for sibling relationships.

OK I'm already inspired hahaha!! Thinking of making a sibling or cousin of another character, so that I already have their background and don't have to do too much hard work :r hmmm...

I am sorting one this year! I am still working on her, but I do have a specific house in mind that I want for her, but I am trying to keep my mind open at the moment. I just don't want another Slytherin. xD

I know that I am sorting a few, but not nearly as many as I had before. xD
I have 4 definite, and 2 optional.
Thyonia Snow: She is Aleyha and Theodore's daughter, and she might end up a Slytherin like her two older siblings did. But, I don't really know her right now.
Jasper Zhefarovich: He is Ozias' son, so he might end up in Ravenclaw like his cousin, Viserys. He's quiet, loner, and doesn't work well with others.
Katia Hensel: I think she might end up in Gryffindor. She's feisty, and very bold. She does have the thirst for knowledge from her mom, but it might be overshadowed by her need to be the best.
Mihail Styx: He's a nice guy, a little cocky at times. He could be a Puff or a Gryffindor.

The two optional are Dmitrii Lutrov and Alexei Matthias, one of them being eerie and the other one being a butt to say the least.

I de-aged Jasper, since it isn't a full requirement he be sorted this year, so I only have three!

There are two Jasper's already Kaitlyn XD maybe that's a good thing
The more Jaspers the merrier, though :p There were a couple of Jacobs in the same year a little while back too, J names are clearly popular for firsties (I say with an account that also has a J name xD)

Is anyone else sorting a character with a J name? because that would be hilarious!

I just did Maddy's sorting aaaaaaa

That was a) the longest sorting post I've ever written, and b) the most rebellious sorting post I've ever written. Maddy's not even that much of a rule-breaker - not deliberately - but boy does she want to go into that forest

Lars is blue! I kind of expected this xD I was thinking he as a Hufflepuff or a Ravenclaw but as i typed his sorting form I realized he definitely wasn't very hardworking. I'm pleased with it! I have so many Hufflepuffs already.

I'm going to sort my Jasper now, it's funny how there's so many (though Kaitlyn aged hers down so only two left)

I'm gonna sort two girls. First someone I've waited for very long. Lauren Davenport. She is Gabriella her sister and I really am curious where she wil end up. I can't wait to let her develop.

I also decided (I said to myself one for each year and not more Jamie!) But that didn't worked out. I have still a long list with people. But I am also gonna sort Alice Rosenberg. She is Therese her sister and I think she can end up everywhere, but she seems a Hufflepuff or Gryffindor to me.

I really have to get used to the new colors, but Jasper's look really nice! When I made these graphics I was still totally convinced he would be a Gryffindor, but as I wrote him more and more I realized he definitely had Slytherin traits. When I was writing his sorting form, that definitely became more clear to me xD I'm very happy!

Also, this is the first year since I joined where I have no Hufflepuffs! (Unless maybe I cave and sort another but it's not the plan)

I have my results!

Katia: Not surprised. She really takes after her mom, who literally made Outstanding in every class she took. xD Hopefully, Katia doesn't do that to me.
Mihail: I knew Puff was there, and he is actually a good, nice Puff from the big ol' Z family (unlike Hades II and Chaos).
Thyonia: I actually thought Slytherin in a way, because she will throw others under the bus. If a professor doesn't like her, or gives her a bad grade, she'll do everything in her power to blow it out of proportions to get them in trouble. Good luck, Kingsley xD

Nell got clawwwwwwwww :party: As I was doing her form I realised it was silly to think she had any chance of winding up anywhere else, puff traits aside xD
Clifton is in Hufflepuff, which I hadn't been expecting at all until I was doing his form. As I was sorting him though I realised that seemed most likely, and he'll be happy to be in the same house as April. Hopefully he has patient roommates...

Yessss Maddy got Gryff

3/4 houses collected
(That's totally not why she's a Gryff, but I do want a Puff now so I can have the full set)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back