Y18 SDA

Artemis Jackson

OOC First Name
Arty
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
It was that time of the year again wherein the clubs were to accept new and old members! As the president of the Student's Defence Association, the sixth year made sure that she was the first to arrive in the venue of the said "sign-ups." This year, she wanted to make the club at least a tad more active, and with the cooperation of the members who were interested, she hoped just to do that. Artemis waited for the people to fill in as she sat on one of the desks. She didn't particularly care if the people sat on the desks too - it was not as if they were having a class anyway. Once there was a good amount of people, Artemis stood up and clapped her hands twice to call for attention. Certainly, this was going to be interesting.

"Lo everyone," Artemis began, feeling rather awkward at first, but got used to it anyway. "The new school year has arrived, which means new and old members are welcome to join the SDA. I'm hoping that by the end of the year, all of you had the chance to have your picture taken by the Yearbook staff." Artemis scanned the whole lot, trying to familiarize all of the faces. "But before you do that, I just want everyone to know that dueling is once again open to anyone who is interested. No first years, but you may have your chance in your older years. The groans that were intoned were ignored by the Slytherin. There was a reason behind it and they'll soon find out during their classes. "Anyway, to duel, you'll always need a partner. I suggest to pick one that is also in your year so the knowledge in spells that you both have are possibly equal. Talk about it and if you're sure, then you're welcome to sign up on that sheet." She pointed to a sheet of parchment. Beside the dueling sign up sheet, was a stack of paper with the rules for dueling written on it. "Do get a copy of the rules too. You'll need it." The normally quiet Slytherin ended it with a soft smile, eager to see the brave souls that were game to duel.

Dueling Sign Ups (by pairs) said:

Code:
<i>
</i>[quote=Dueling Sign Ups (by pairs)]
3.[/quote]
OOCOut of Character: Notes
Yes, this is rather different from the past SDA sign ups. The club is now welcoming new and old faces to join! Just post a little about having your character waltz in and waltz out, you know?
Regarding the dueling, make sure that the person behind the character is willing to give it a shot. And I'm serious about having your character's photo taken by the Yearbook people. Post their picture in this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back