OOC First Name
Pheeb
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Swishy Cedar Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Majora had more or less given up trying to find the last person on his list. He knew vaguely what he looked like but everywhere he went, he couldn't find the boy he was searching for. On his way from the grounds to the castle he passed through the greenhouses, at this point just searching through every place he could possibly be although not really thinking that he would find him. Perhaps Leia would know. He rounded a corner, almost smacking into the person coming the other way, "Oh, sorry."

Casper had been hiding from the commotion in the castle, but eventually he was hungry enough to emerge from his hiding spot with his parchments and make a break for the castle. But as he rounded the corner, he nearly ran into someone. He stumbled back, accidentally dropping his parchments. "Oh! I'm s-s-sorry!" He stammered, dropping to his knees to gather his drawings quickly.

Majora watched as the other boy started to pick up his drawings. Part of the Slytherin wanted to help him, it had after all been what he'd been taught to do, although it wasn't exactly Majora's fault that he'd dropped them. "Maybe you should get a bag for those," he stated simply, still watching the boy. "Are you Capser?" he hadn't spoken to him in class before, although that wasn't exactly strange, Majora didn't talk to anyone asides from Leia.

Casper nodded without thinking. "Yes, a bag, you're right," He gathered them back into his arms in a somewhat neat stack, standing and shifting on his feet nervously. "I... I am," He murmured, not quite looking at the other boy. Who was he? What did he want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back