Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eternally Smitten
Wand
Cedar Wood, Hippogriff Feather core, 13 1/2 inches
Onyx was pouting. He hadn't seen Chrys at all and his first class of the day was already over. He ran his hand along the rail, not really listening to Sapphire and Kira as they talked. He sighed and looked down. It was an old habit of his, he liked to see how high up they were. They were at least six flights up today. Onyx stopped in his tracks and grabbed onto the rail, leaning down. There! There, on the bottom floor, was Chrys. He cupped one hand to his mouth. He could feel the girls holding on to his feet and jacket but he wasn't paying attention. "Chrysander! Chrys!" Onyx yelled as loud as loud as he could, giggling when the boy looked up and waving his arm wildly. "Don't move!" He grinned as the girls finally managed to pull him back, kissing them both on the cheek before dashing away as fast as he could.

Granted, running down the stairs at breakneck speeds probably wasn't a good idea. He duck and dove through the other students. He nearly fell a few times, but Nyx was too excited to slow down or even care. After what felt like way too long he finally hit the bottom of the stairs, out of breath and unfortunately still going way to fast. He knocked into Chrysander, giggling breathlessly. Nyx planted his feet and managed to keep them standing, though they did sway a bit. "Boo," He purred, very pleased to have his arms around his boyfriend. He nearly snuggled in for a minute, but he suddenly remembered something very important so he pulled back just enough to see Chrys's face. "Wait, boo, you are my date to the dance tonight aren't you?"

Chrys had been spending time with Alek, she’d been really sensitive lately about the roses she’d sent to a boy she liked. Chrys didn’t know who the guy was, but he was sure he was a decent guy or Alek wouldn’t like him. He knew that. It did mean though that he hadn’t seen Onyx nearly all day. Which was a bit of a shame, but everyone had to make sacrifices. He was surprised when he suddenly heard Onyx’s voice calling his name and looked up to see the older boy almost launch himself down the stairs at him. Chrys laughed and waved up at Sapphire and some other girl he was with. “Kitty!” Chrys rested his arms around Onyx’s waist, since he was taller and laughed. “Of course I am! Who else was I going to go with, Aleks?”

Onyx grinned and purred, snuggling into Chrys's neck. He had no sooner than opened his mouth to respond with some snarky comment when a voice drifted down. "Still have class... bram stocker little... get your... back here!" Onyx groaned and pulled back a bit leaving his head back to yell back. "Alright alright! I'm coming." He sighed dramatically, moving his arms from around Chrys's shoulders and pulling the scarf from around his shoulders. He tossed it around Chrys's neck, keeping hold of the ends and pulling Chrys in for a quick kiss. "I'll see you tonight, yeah?" He moved his hands to cup Chrys's face and kiss him tenderly before turning and dashing back the way he'd come. "I'll meet you there!" He called over his shoulder as he hurried back to his angry sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back