Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
original.gif
Hey all.
so you may have seen willow lurking around a little bit. she is a Gryffindor third year. and on the quidditch team. if you do not recognise her because after nearly a year of being blonde she has dyed her hair back to a red/orange colour.
she is almost 14 and not had a crush, fling or relationship. and playing spin the bottle when there was a lot of tension between some people I want a little more drama in her life. so I am offering her up.

She is quite headstrong, and over the last year gained quite a bit of confidence. I wouldn't say she is cocky. she doesn't believe that she is popular or that people would know who she is from the name. more than she has grown into her skin and is comfortable with herself and doesn't feel like she is trying not to live in other peoples shadows any more.

What she needs: a crush, maybe a relationship or fling. She is straight. but I could kind of see a plot where a girl has a crush on her and willow is oblivious and thinks she is just being friendly and sort of follows along until things get to a point when she is like "how did we get here".

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back