OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Acacia Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Noah Kingsley was walking down the cobblestone path in the Diagon Alley in London. He had spent the last few days with his cousin, Link. Link played for the Cannons, so Noah had attended a couple of games to show his support. He'd always liked Link who was two years older, but they had grown closer the more they aged.

Today, Noah was alone though as he wondered in and out of shops, wasting time. He finally went into the book shop, casually looking through the titles until he found something worth reading. He took it to the counter for purchase before heading back outdoors. The weather was quite nice for London today, so Noah went outdoors to sit on a bench and read.

Evangeline was glad to be living a free life now living on her own close to Diagon Alley. It was not a large appartment but she had it for herself. No annoying roommates or other adults to get used to. But the brunette didn't got the job yet that she wanted. She was searching for a job. Thankfully her parents had send her money. They both wanted to please her. But she was glad she escaped their fights and all. Evangeline had to grow up quickly because of their fights and now they were finally divorced. But Evangeline was sick of sitting in the middle of it all.

The brunette walked from her appartment to Diagon Alley. Perhaps she could search for a job there. She wanted nothing more than to work on the ministry but it was hard to come there. But she would not give up. Evangeline felt that it was time for a new book, she read a lot and now that she didn't had a job yet she had plenty of time to continue her reading so that she kept studying and learned more than she already knew. She had bought a lot of books and figured she could all drag it since her appartment wasn't that far away. She had to see at the side of the big pile of books in her arms where she was walking. Didn't noticed walking pass a bench and walking against someone that was sitting there. She tripped and her books fell on the ground. And she did too. That was embarrising.. Evangeline still wasn't the most social ever. But she felt more confident and happy than she was a few years ago.

Noah was fairly observant even when he was trying to be absorbed in his book. It was a fascinating novel about the complexities of dragons, something that had always interested Noah. He saw the girl trip in front of him, spilling books all around her. Without a moment's hesitation, Noah was off of the bench and on the ground gathering the books into his arms. "Are you okay, miss?" he asked with concern. She looked familiar to him, as if he had met her before, but Noah didn't recall her name. She was quite beautiful albeit a little clumsy.

Evangeline felt her cheeks turning red. Mostly she would push people away and tell them she would do it herself. She had always been caring for herself, her parents too busy with eachother. But a boy on the bench that had seen her dropping her books wanted to help her. She looked at him for a moment, and noticed a familliar face but not that she had been speaking to a lot of people on Hogwarts. But she was sure he went there. '' I'm so sorry! I.. am. The books not it seems..'' Evangeline than said while looking at the books, most of the pages wet. But she could fix this for sure she hoped. She looked at the boy for a moment and didn't actually felt bad about talking to him. She took some books from the ground and put them on the bench. Than noticed his book he seemed to be reading. '' You like dragons?'' She than asked him. And tried to organize her books. This was just stupid to drag them all in one time.

Noah noticed that the books were soaked through from where the girl dropped them in a puddle. The man pulled out his wand and muttered a spell drying the pages for her. He didn't want her brand new books to be ruined. "There. Good as new." he said with a charming smile. She didn't need to apologize to him. Noah smiled at her question and nodded his head. "Yes. Always have. They fascinate me." he said, helping her off the ground before returning to his seat on the bench. "I'm Noah Kingsley, by the way." he said to the pretty girl. Normally, he would have kept his last name out of it, but he didn't worry about it here in England. People didn't know his dad. Noah thought he had met the girl somewhere before, but he still couldn't place her face. "Care to join me?" he asked, hopefully.

Evangeline didn't felt easily that confident and she knew herself she could use a spell to dry the pages of her books but it was kind from the boy to do so. Really kind. She had to blush of it for a moment. She took the books from him and put them on the bench for a moment and smiled back. '' Thanks.'' She than answered friendly to him. And looked at his face. She was sure she saw him somewhere before. He didn't mind her curiousity it seemed since he answered her question and Evangeline had always liked reading different books sometimes too about Dragons. They seemed facinated creatures. '' Me too. Have you ever seen one before?'' She than asked him. Herself didn't she would want to, but wasn't sure if she felt so sure when she stood right in front or close. She got from the ground again and smiled one time again. Could not actually stop smiling. The boy introduced himself and that last name seemed to ring a bell but she was not sure what it was exactly. She ment the last name than ofcourse. She stood in front of him now. '' Nice to meet you. I'm Evangeline Campbell.'' She than said in a English accent. And than smiled. Evangeline figured she had to go now, since she felt a bit shy the boy was looking really handsome and she didn't actually felt that pretty when she compared herself to other girls. She was sure he had no interest in her but than he asked if she wanted to join. And she didn't mind at all, it wasn't like she had something else to do. '' Sure.'' She than answered and went sitting on the bench slowly. Taking out her wand and dried her skirt that had been touching the water for a bit.

Noah grinned as she said she also loved dragons and asked if he had ever seen one. "Yes, actually. My mom and Aunt Kiera took my cousins and me to a magical zoo once when I was younger. They had dragons there." he said, looking at the girl. Evangeline. "What about you? Have you ever seen one?" Noah asked, watching as she sat down next to him. She was very pretty, but he felt like he had seen her before. He just couldn't place where. "You know, Evangeline, you look really familiar. Have we met before?" he asked her, curiously.

When Noah spoke about dragons and seeing them the brunette smiled and got her attention full for the boy in front of her. It wasn't like she liked dragons more than books or anything, but she was curious at things and not that scared easily. She than smiled. '' That's amazing. I wish I went there.'' The brunette than said and thought at her own parents. They were more busy with themselves than. The brunette than shook her head. '' No I never have seen one. I would like too.'' Evangeline than replied to Noah. She than looked at him while putting her leg above the other. Than Noah said that she looked familliar and she was kind of suprised. She didn't thought people on school would actually look at her or even remind and that made her even more interested in Noah and she kind of felt happy. '' Can be. I went to Hogwarts New Zealand you too right?'' Evangeline than said and let him know that she had seen him before. He had dated a pretty blonde girl for a while she knew. Evangeline was a good observer so she knew what played out on school. But she hadn't thought that Noah would know her. She hadn't been paying attention to boys that much and they not to her, but she kind of liked this attention and this converation. '' So what were you doing here other than reading? Do you live here close?'' Evangeline than asked the boy curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back