Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Vader had been enjoying travelling, it hadn’t been entirely what he’d expected but it had helped build up and vary out his portfolio, he had a large variety to begin with, but this had helped him build contacts outside of New Zealand, he was able to use his experience with Evelyn and the work that he still did with her as a way in, which he was grateful for. He was sitting at a cafe in Paris, waiting for Ava to finish up what she was doing, they had dinner plans which he was sure would be nice and they did tend to eat well wherever they went. It seemed Ava had money tucked away for this, but he had worked a little to save up some money for it, he also took jobs in places, wherever the opportunity arose, the language barrier tended to be his biggest problem. Hogwarts for all its great traits had never really provided him with languages. He flicked through his pictures that he’d developed, a letter from Goku lay under them and ordered some red wine as he waited.

Ava hummed to herself as she skipped through the streets of Paris. She had been out all day, searching for her inspiration. She hadn't found anything that had jumped out to her. Her smile brightened as she saw Vader sitting at the cafe already waiting for her. "Bonjour, mon cher ami," She giggled, pulling the other chair closer to him and settling in beside him. "I hope there's a glass of that for me," She teased, crossing her legs.

Vader looked up as Ava greeted her and he gave a little smile, he began moving his pictures as she sat down and he motioned for another glass of wine to be brought. He didn’t know any languages but speaking with his hands was certainly getting him places. He gave her a little smile, ”Good thing about these cafes there always wine pretty close,” he told her with a little smile. ”What did you get up to today? How was the art school?” he asked, they’d been travelling around so Ava could see the different places she could go and decide what she wanted. As someone who could use more experience he’d been enjoying seeing the new places.

Ava giggled. "Wine is definitely good." She picked up her glass as it was handed to her, thanking the server quietly in French. She didn't know much, but she had picked up a few words from Onyx. She was tempted to see if Vader wanted to swing by Marsielle, but Ava was a little less pushy than the rest of Onyx's family. She sipped the wine, enjoying the taste. "It was alright," she replied half heartedly. "French is a beautiful language, but I can't quite wrap my tongue around it. And it would be hard competing with some of these french artists," She sighed. "I'm starting to wonder if I'm even good enough to get into any good art schools," she confided, shaking her head.

She looked to him, moving to place a hand on his. "What about you? How was your day? Enjoy the streets of Paris?" She smiled impishly, relaxing in her chair. She had a few ideas where they could go for dinner, but first, drinks.

Vader smiled a little at her as she got some wine too. He listened as she answered his question and gave a little shrug, ”I mean, maybe you just haven’t found the right art school that can cater to what you’d like to get out of it yet,” Vader told her with a little shrug. He was sure she’d find something that she would enjoy eventually, it was just about finding what was right for her. He nodded, ”It was good, there are lots of very photogenic areas of Paris. I think I might link up a bit with Evelyn here, there’s some fashion stuff I could tap into,” he said. He took his glass of wine and sipped lightly. He didn’t like beer and he wasn’t a huge fan of most spirits that he’d so far tried, but wine was nice. ”It’s a very beautiful city,”

Ava nodded, sipping her wine. "I wonder if there's a specific school for watercolor tattoos," She murmured half to herself. She smiled as he spoke about Paris, nodding. "I think some more time in Paris would be good, it's really pretty here." She tucked her hair behind her ear. "We should eat somewhere new every night," She offered, giving him a wry smile. "We should put together a cookbook, with recipes we like from everywhere we go, that way when we settle I can make us food from all over," She giggled, liking her idea.

Vader shrugged, ”There might not be something that specific, but maybe a school with a focus on watercolour paintings would suit?” he wasn’t so sure it would work to be too specific and he was sure working on learning how to water colour would be enough to help her hone her craft. He gave a little smile, the prospect of eating at a different place every day sounded good but he didn’t want to end up spending too much money. He knew when he went back to New Zealand he would need money to get himself set up, to buy a studio space for his photography, somewhere close to Goku. He nodded at Ava, not sure how they’d get recipes or in his own ability to then cook, but she said she could make them, so at least he might not have to. ”We’ll just need to keep a list of the dishes,” he said with a small smile.

Ava laughed lightly, settling in her seat and twirling a strand of hair absently around her finger. "Timmy," she started, completely sidetracked, looking out at the crowd. "Do you really think we'll live anywhere new?" She asked. "I mean, I know that this whole trip is to look at schools, and we're having a great time, but I kinda think we're going to just end up going back home," She looked back to him.

Vader shrugged at her question, ”There’s nothing wrong with exploring the world and deciding where you want to be is where you started,” he said, he had never really seen himself settling down elsewhere, not so far away from Goku. Of course magic made travelling easy but he would still rather be close to him and near him than far away. ”Plus, I mean, I’ve got my family and Goku there, I won’t really want to far away from them,” he admitted. He would travel with Ava and stay around her but he wanted to go home eventually and be close with those he cared about, even if, Padme had gone off to Hogwarts Scotland and no longer lived in New Zealand.

Ava nodded along with what he was saying, her fingers tracing absent patterns over his arm. "And I don't ever want to be far away from you," she replied, smiling warmly at him. It was true, Vader was her home. Even if they didn't share the same building, or even the same street, she would want to at least be in the same town as he was, be nearby.

"I was actually thinking," she shifted to face him better. "You know my step moms side of the family owns a bookstore, right? Well, my step mom lived there with Arthur, until they moved in with my dad. Then my aunt Kari moved in, and later her roommate Professor North. Well, Professor North and my Aunt Kari fell in love and eloped in Cairo, and she's pregnant now, so he's not a Professor anymore and he's tutoring now, and they went out and got a house instead."

Ava hardly paid attention to how she was rambling, her hands gesturing as she went on. "My family still owns the bookstore and the apartment above it. It's three bedrooms," She smiled brightly, reaching to place a hand on his. "I think we could take the apartment, but I wanted to ask you before I asked mom. We would each have a bedroom, and theres an extra room for your studio," she giggled, pleased with herself.

Vader gave her a little smile, and nodded. He would never want to be too far from Ava either, she was like his sisters, she was family. He took a sip of his wine as she gave a long winded explanation of something that was essentially do you want to move in with me to an apartment that was already free and ready to use. He hesitated, Goku and him were still taking things slow and steady so there was no desire to move in immediately. ”Okay, let's move into that flat,” he agreed with a little nod, the studio space would be good to set up a dark room to develop his pictures and when he had enough money he could still get a storefront for his pictures and for advertising himself as a photographer.

Ava giggled, nodding and squeezing his hand in hers. "Then it's settled, I'll write to mom and ask her tonight." She sipped on her wine. "You know, I, um..." She sighed, looking away, "I saw Philip the other day." She grimaced as she set it. "I had been talking to Noelle Maxwell, only because Alexis showed up and she adores him and if Alexis likes him then he has to be alright, right? And Noelle bought me pancakes and a milkshake and I was going to bring back the rest of the pancakes for us to share, but then Philip showed up and I just-" She sighed, fidgeting nervously. "He called me 'my sweet' and I got mad and threw the pancakes at Noelle and stormed off," she admitted softly, feeling bad all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back