Where is the good wine when you need it?

Madlyn Ateara

Part Giantess (7'6) 🦉 CoMC 3-4 🦁 Mother of 2
OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Chayton's ❤
Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around and posting and grading lessons like I should. I've been busy with work and worrying about school starting back up for Angel and the family. As far as I know my state will be doing remote classes but that all can change. Also, my older brother got into a motorcycle accident. :( It was nearly fatal, but thank goodness he's alright. Besides a few broken ribs and shoulders, he's okay. That pretty much ramped up the stress level to the max. I post on social media but just blitz here and there. Hopefully things will level out and I can get back to posting again.

I apologise for those who been waiting on a reply from me. I'll try to get to them as my muse comes back. :)

PS. I hope everyone is doing well and keeping safe!

Madz

I felt that title xD
Sorry to hear things have been so stressful for you lately and hope things get better!

Take care of yourself, I hope things get easier for you

Sending virtual hugs and love your way!!

jJ8NnQ4.gif

Super hugs :hug: Take care of yourself, Maddie!

Hey all 👋,

I'm sorry for my absence this semester. With everything going on and me taking steps to start the process of having weight loss surgery, I've just been busy and took some time for myself to think everything through. It's been helpful, and also I gave my laptop to my son because he needs it for school. I'll be getting one soon, grading can be a pain in the butt especially when your browser switch you over to another character. I think I'll login to Madlyn on my main for a bit. Apologise for those who been waiting for replies, I just needed time away from the site and it's been busy for me as well.

Thanks Cyndi and Emzies for completing grading for me. :hug:

Madz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back