Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Alexis spotted @Kasim Safir and quickly approached the boy before the Hufflepuff could leave the table. "Kasim? Kasim hi. I've got a rose delivery for you." She held the rose for him to see.

Kas had been about to get up to head to class when a deliverer stopped him. He was pretty sure he recognized her from something, but he couldn't put his finger on it. "Kas, yeah, that's me," He said, wincing at his full name. That was probably the worst part about rose giving by far. "Hey, aren't you the girl who got proposed to at the ball? The one who said yes at least," He said, suddenly placing the face.

Alexis noticed the wince when she called him. Not wanting to upset people, she became concerned. "Did I say something wrong?" She had a hunch but did not want to make assumptions. Alexis was even more shocked when he recognized her. Not as a prefect, a captain. But the girl who said yes to a Yule Ball proposal. She smiled, her cheeks slightly red at the recognition. "Uh, yeah. It was me."

Kas waved his hand dismissively when the prefect - Alex? Alexis- asked if she'd said something wrong. He hated hearing his full name, but it wasn't worth getting into. "Don't worry about it," He said, more keen to focus on the gossip around Alexis instead. "So could I see your ring then?" He asked, squinting at her hand.

Alexis nodded, not pushing it further. She was about remind him why she was there when Kasim asked if he could see the ring. With a burst of giddiness at having someone to share her happiness, she held out her left hand. The sunshine danced on the stone, making it sparkle. "Isn't it pretty?"

Kas inspected Alexis' ring critically, but even he had to admit he was a little jealous. "It's pretty neat," He said eventually with a shrug. Kas'd always had a dream of being one of those people who just had a ridiculous amount of cool looking rings on at any given time, and he was a little envious that Alexis had a nice one of her own, engagement non-withstanding. Kas wondered if someone gave him a nice enough ring if he'd marry them just to keep it. He'd had worse ideas. "Oh, right. You have a rose for me?" Kas said, remembering the rose deliveries Alexis had on hand as well as the ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back