Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lanithro?
Wand
Curved 17 Inch Swishy Larch Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Felix sat on the side of the bed with his hand covering his face. Lyra had looked at it in the Library and then again when they'd gotten to the Hospital Wing. Felix had been in a couple of these places in his time at muggle schools, so this was nothing new to him. He'd probably be given some ice for his eye and some pain medication and then told to wait a while to make sure he didn't have a concussion. Felix didn't think he had a concussion, but he'd been lucky enough to never have had one before. He didn't want to move his hand off of his face though, not with Lyra here, he probably looked like a mess. "Do you think it'll go all purple and blotchy?" He asked his friend as he looked around the room trying to see what was around him.

"I should've been more careful really. It's my fault I got hit. I should make sure the Professor knows that when he gets here." Felix said. It wasn't entirely a lie. Felix had antagonised Silus a little. Maybe not enough to justify being hit in the face, but still. One thing in his favour was not retaliating and the Professor had no way of knowing what had happened before hand. All he had was the word of the three of them and Lyra would back him up, that was all she saw. Hopefully. "Ow, my face hurts. He hits hard. Reminds me a bit of Falon." Felix laughed a little as he said this. He couldn't imagine his sister being terribly happy about this after all.

News traveled incredibly fast at HNZ. Falon didn't know exactly what happened but she knew that Felix was in the Hospital Wing. She wondered what he had gotten himself into, and who she would have to kill for it. Falon was so angry that someone had put her twin into the Hospital Wing! She wasn't sure if Finn knew yet, and she wasn't sure how bad he was, but as she neared the Wing, she heard his voice, and her stomach relaxed, until she heard her name. Falon stormed in and walked swiftly over to her brother. "What reminds you of me? What the hell happened? What did you do?" Falon asked, not caring how loud she was being.

Lyra had helped Felix down to the hospital wing. Luckily, it wasn't far from the library. She thought he would be okay, but then again, she wasn't a nurse. The brunette didn't know why these boys kept getting hurt around her. Did she encourage them to do stupid thing? Well, probably but she definitely didn't have anything to do with Felix getting hit by Silus. She had no idea what had come over the Ravenclaw boy. "Probably." she said truthfully. Lyra never lied when it mattered and she didn't think sugar coating things would help him. The nurse would be over soon to check him. "It might make you look cooler." Lyra teased him. The Gryffindor liked Felix as they seemed to have so many things in common. She knew they were already friends and she hoped they always would be.

"Well you were pushing his buttons a bit, but he should be punished for hitting you. That isn't okay either but you're the one who got hit, so I'll tell the Professor whatever you want me to tell him." Lyra said, loyally. He had heard her loyalty during their very first meeting when he offered to lie to the Profesor for her even though she hadn't let him. Lyra placed a hand on Felix's arm trying to comfort him as he said his face hurt. She was about to reply when another girl rushed into the room. It was immediately clear to her that this had to be his twin, Fallon. Lyra quickly moved her hand even though she hadn't been doing anything wrong. "That you hit him." Lyra answered with a grin to the girl. "Totally understandable though. It's hard to keep twin brothers in line. Fallon, right? I'm Lyra Potter." she said, introducing herself.

Felix was sat in his office, working away on some of the papers when he heard voices drifting into the room. He put his things away, or what he was working on, and then with a small breath of composure and a quick hand through his short hair, he made his way out. Noticing three young, likely first year students, a boy, two girls, two of them looked vaguely similar but he didn't know any of them. The boy was sat on the bed, and by the bruising he could spot from where he stood, he assumed that the boy with the bruise was the one who required the medical attention. Bruises, that was something he could deal with, with simple ease, so the man wandered over to them, "And what do we have here?" he asked, a heavy Spanish accent on his words, a small friendly smile on his lips, "Can you tell me what happened? And what exactly appears to be the problem? Essentially, I just need to know if more than your face was hit," he asked though he was sure he could spot it, Felix looked directly at the young boy and waited for a reply, he didn't care about what had happened so he could report it, unless it was very serious, kids hit each other all the time, he just needed to know if the boy was injured anywhere else.

Felix laughed as Lyra pointed out that maybe he'd look much cooler with a bruise. He grinned and was about to nod enthusiastically at her and the movement of his hand against his eye forced a yelp out of him. Maybe he shouldn't do that again. "My first war wound!" It wasn't his first injury by a long shot, but it was the first time he'd been injured in a fight. Felix didn't like to fight, he was no point in it. He teased people and he played tricks sometimes, but he never got physical with people. Not like that anyway. "I think I won that, I won that right?" He asked, looking over at Lyra. He nodded when she said that she would defend him, but he'd not have her lie, after all there was nothing for her to lie about, she'd not seen most of the worst of his teasing. "Just tell them what happened. I'm innocent in this." He said firmly, he'd try to take most of the blame though, if he could. Give him something to hold over Silus later. That'd show the jerk.

Felix was about to say something else when the sudden appearance of his twin caused him some alarm. He reeled back as she stomped towards him. "Woah, hey, it's not my fault! I'm completely innocent!" He said, defending himself from her accusations. Why should he be vilified for this? He pouted. "Why do you always assume the worst of me, Lo?" Felix had many nicknames for his sister, but this was one of his favourites and probably the one that annoyed her the least. "He hits like you, just so you're aware." He grumbled, his hand still covering his eye. There was clearly no need to introduce the pair, as they seemed to be doing well on their own. Soon however they were joined by one of the nurses and Felix looked up at him as he spoke. He sounded foreign, but everyone sounded foreign to him, so it didn't mean much. The moved his hand slowly away from his bruising eye when he was asked what happened. "I got hit. But this is all." His eye was closed though, he couldn't see out of it, but he was sure it would be fine eventually. He could probably open it if he tried, he just wanted to keep his muscles as still as possible at this point.

The girl answered Falon's question. She eyed her warily, not sure if perhaps she was the reason her brother was in the Hospital Wing. But her worries were washed away when the girl said it was understandable. Falon wasn't embarrassed by her amazing ability to hit. She was stoked to hear that someone hitting Felix reminded him of her. Falon stood up a bit straighter, a proud smile on her face. Falon nodded her head when the girl introduced herself. But her brother interrupted the introductions and Falon shrugged. "Someone's gotta do something to get hit. You don't get hit just for being you - wait. You probably do." Falon said, laughing to herself. She was quite proud of that comment. "Come on Fefe licks." Falon started, chucking in her favorite nickname for her twin, just for extra embarrassment, especially in front of his giiirrrlfrieeeend. "I've never left a bruise!"
However, she stopped joking when Felix showed his eye. "Why isn't your eye open?" Falon panicked. She looked from Lyra to the nurse. "Can he open it? Will he be blind? Isn't there something you magic people can do?" Falon exclaimed, forgetting for a moment that she was a 'magic people' as well. As soon as she knew Felix was going to be okay, she was going to get all the information out of Lyra as to where she could find the meanie that did this to her brother.

Lyra eyed Felix with disbelief. He wanted to know if he won the fight? It hadn't really been a fight, just Silus punching Felix in the face. Still, she didn't have to tell him that in front of his sister. "Absolutely." she lied cheerfully. Felix told her to be truthful about the fight if questioned, and Lyra nodded her head. "Okay, but leave Silus alone, alright? At least until your eye heals?" she told him out of concern for Felix. Silus needed a few days to cool off from whatever it was that had caused him to hit Felix in the first place. Lyra didn't want to see Felix get hurt again.

Lyra giggled as Falon used a nickname for her twin. "Fefe Licks?" she said, grinning. "I love that. That is a great name. I don't know why you don't introduce yourself as that. Can I use that name?" she asked Falon brightly. Felix's twin was just as cool as he was. Lyra thought she would enjoy being friends with Falon too. The Gryffindor was pretty sure that Felix only had a terrible black eye, but she was glad that Falon was demanding answers out of the nurse who approached them as it meant she didn't have to do. She waited, impatiently, to hear what the nurse had to say.

Felix glanced between the three, although his main focus was on the boy in front of him who had quite the impressive black eye. He knelt down in front of the boys eye line and then presented out his hands, "I just going to touch the area, just to be sure that nothing is wrong, or that your eye socket isn't broken, tell me if anything stings too much," he told the boy as he then began doing exactly what he'd said he was going to do. Felix looked briefly at the sister who had asked all the question, "His eye is just swollen shut, which is nothing a little magical bruise paste a little bit of ice can't fix," he concluded before standing back up and venturing to where he had ice packed ready for use, he chose a small one wrapped it like he was supposed to and then went back to the children, "Put this on your eye, it's very cold yes, but it will really help, it's an old muggle method, but it will at least sooth your eye while I prepare the paste" he informed the injured boy, he held out the ice pack to the boy before turning to go make the paste.

Felix nodded at Lyra. "Yeah, fair enough. I'll stay away from him." That was gonna be hard. He seemed to be everywhere that Lyra was and Felix liked being around Lyra too, so they were bound to knock into one another at some point. Easily. "I hope he broke his hand." He probably didn't, seeing as he wasn't in the hospital wing, but Felix would definitely feel a lot better if he did. He looked at his sister then. "Oi! I didn't do anything to him! Some people are just bullies! Either way, he didn't have to punch me!" Felix pouted at his sister, wanted her sympathy and not her wrath. He brought his hands to paw at her hair, much like a cat would, trying to garner her affection. "I'm a battered twin." He grinned at his sister, though he quickly turned to Lyra as she picked up on the nickname. "Oh my god, please don't, awh, Falon!" This was her fault. He had many nicknames for her though and if she wasn't careful he was going to use them all!

He shrugged however when his sister spoke again and looked at the nurse. There wasn't much pain, thankfully, but it did sting a little. "I'm positive it was just his hand, but damn, feels like he hit me with a brick!" Felix had never been hit with a brick, but he imagined this would be how it would feel if it did ever happen. "Oh, an icepack! Finally something I understand!" He didn't understand all these potions and pastes and magical things, good old ice pack would do the trick just fine in his opinion. "Lo, do me a favour and don't tell mum."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back