Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Doxy Wing Core
It was little known to everyone from Hogwarts New Zealand about her departure and transfer to Ilvermorny. And Teagan wanted to stay like that as much as possible. Although, she misses her friends and best friend who she hadn't send an owl since the start of the term. The former Ravenclaw has a hard time adjusting to her new country and surroundings. The lessons might be the same but the people and sports they play was new to her. Teagan didn't know what are the American customs she has to learn. With holiday's approaching, she can't wait to go back to England and be with her family even if it is only for the holidays.

Teagan had no clue what happened with the court proceedings why they decided to have joint custody of her. When she only wanted to stay with the family she had known for fifteen years. Her life at Ilvermorny was worst than her former school. Their school sport which she thought was Quidditch, surprise her when she saw a practice run. The ball or quaffle explodes within a certain amount of time. Teagan did not try out for that, thinking she might die by just falling off the broom but here she is on the pitch, looking scared at the truck full of exploding quaffles while she held her broom on her right hand. The Horned Serpent student looked around, surely I'm alone. She thought as she bit her lower lip.

It felt strange to be in a different school, the decision to leave Hogwarts had been swift and out of the blue. Everything had happened so fast, the revelation that his father wasn't his real father, the breakdown of his parent's marriage and then his mother upping sticks and moving them to America. Liam didn't have to move schools, he could have easily stayed at Hogwarts and come home for the summer but it didn't feel right being in a different country for school. Things had ended with Teagan and Bry had been upset but she understood.

Ilvermorny was a strange place, the fact he had been able to choose his house was an odd one for him but a pleasant surprise. On a quiet day, Liam decided he would take his broom and practice his flying. He didn't play Quidditch, or the more popular Quodpot at his new school but he still wanted to keep up his flying skills. Liam saw a figure at the pitch that looked very familiar even from a distance, but it couldn't be. "Teagan," Liam called the girls name wondering if the figure would turn around. He was going mad for sure, there was no way Teagan was at Ilvermorny.

When the coast was clear, the blonde teenager mounted her broom and quickly took a quaffle out of the trunk when some dingbat called out for her. Teagan had no clue if the timer had switched when she took the ball but to be sure, she threw it onto the field as far as she could. Only to explode mid air. The blonde inhaled rapidly and exhaled calmly as she turned to see who the bloody hell called. She reminded herself that she hadn't made any friends at this school, no one had bothered to befriend a transfer slash British rich and spoiled girl, at least that's what she thinks they think of her.

Her status had not gone away and her grandparents from the mother side had profit from it. All through summer, Teagan might had been to all high class parties just by being a Countess and a Marquis' daughter. Teagan was expecting some bullies from a different house but instead, someone familiar. Familiar enough that she can still feel his lips on her own. She was speechless, but managed to utter his name. "L-liam?" How did she managed not to notice him for three months? It still puzzled her but it might be the fact that she doesn't get out of her dorm frequently or she's just blind of her surroundings.

When her brain had processed everything, Teagan dropped her broom and ran as fast as she could to Liam and gave her a bear hug as tight as her arms could wrapped. Finally! someone familiar that I could complain with and still hear me out. Teagan didn't want to get off. "You have no idea how happy I am to see you." She whispered. She could stay in that position all day and never get tired of standing.

Liam was struggling to comprehend the fact that Teagan was at his new school. Surely she hadn't been there the whole time he had and he simply hadn't noticed. What house was she in? Where had she been hiding? Why wasn't she at the pitch when he had been there before to practice flying. It didn't make any sense but as soon as she leaped at him and wrapped her arms around him he no longer cared what made sense. Liam wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her off the ground. The fact they had broken up at the end of the previous school year no longer mattered to Liam. She was happy to see him and he knew he felt the same. Perhaps at a new school, they both had a chance at a fresh start.

"I think I do," Liam mumbled as he instinctively smelled her hair, it was a smell he had come to know well when they had been dating and it was something he had missed. "How? How are you here?" He asked, whispering in her ear.

The hug felt right for her but her brain was telling her to get off Liam, of course, she disobeyed it and stayed. His hot breath on her ear gave shivers down her spine and that lead her to hug him tighter. But the question at hand didn't faze her. Teagan slowly let go of Liam and cleared her throat, "Well, I could ask the same thing to you but you asked first." The blonde was nervous to tell him about the ordeal that almost got out of the local newspaper about her illegitimacy. But she'd be judged far too much to care anymore. "I was transferred here for legal matters. My ...umm... real mum was given rights to me and this is her part of the deal." Teagan nod absentmindedly with pursed lips. It's not like she hated living in the States but the culture shock was too much for her. But one thing she learned doing so well was hiding her Irish accent that she didn't known was easy for her to do. "Anyways, what's your story? By the way, I was sorted on this house called Horned Serpent. They told me it was equivalent to my former house. My American grandparents were upset about it. I guess there's still a Maxwell in me." She smiled at him, waiting for an answer.

Liam was a little disappointed when Teagan pulled away from him but it was obvious she had a lot to say. She told him all about the complicated family situation that led to her moving to the states and changing schools. His was much simpler but there would be time for his story later. It sounded awful, as if Teagan's life had been turned upside down. It wasn't fair on her but he wouldn't feel too sorry about the fact she was now here at the school with him. "Teagan I'm so sorry," He said pulling her into another hug. Once he let go he moved onto his story. "My story is a short one, my family moved here when my mum got a new job, so i decided to change schools. I didn't want to be on a different continent than my family," It sounded sad but he didn't care, he was ok with his decision. When Teagan said she was in Horned Serpent he couldn't believe hia ears. It wasn't possible. "I'm in Horned Serpent too, I had a choice that or Thunderbird, I can't believe you've been right under my noise the whole time,"

She smiled slightly at the sincere apology he gave to her. Liam was very different from the other kids around. Even back to their originally school, he was the only person who didn't see the flaws on her. Teagan was curiously thinking how did they broke up their relationship in the first place. The Horned Serpent girl was surprised at the hug he gave her next. She missed being in his arms and if she could turn back time ... she won't let go of him. Teagan tucked a blonde hair behind her ears as they let go of each other. Still shy in front of Liam even when they've kissed already.

She listened to his part of the story and was amazed at how family oriented he is. Teagan smiled sweetly, "Should I thank your mum having a new job and moving here? Because, you know, you're here and all." The blonde was beginning to get nervous for some reason. And she can't help but play the hem of her skirt, a habit she grew on since moving to the states. Teagan went silent for a while before Liam mentioning that he's on the same house as she in. The fifteen year old raised an eyebrow. Was she really that distant to her fellow housemates that she didn't noticed Liam around?

"What would you do if you found out sooner?" She bit down her lip not waiting for an answer, Teagan changed the subject. "So, how's Bryony?" Teagan asked, concern. She didn't really had the most pretty farewell between the two. She didn't really just know what was going on. "Are you two ... Dating now? If so, isn't it hard that you're both in two different continents?" Teagan was pushing it too hard but she was hoping they weren't. The Maxwell didn't know how to approach getting back to him. Maybe slowly. Or time will tell.

Liam laughed when Teagan asked if she should thank his mum for getting a new job. Until that moment he hadn't thought of being at Ilvermorny as a good thing. His ill feelings towards his new school had blinded him to what had been right in front of him the whole time. "Yeah I guess so, though I didn't think I had much to thank her for until now, I'm glad you're here with me," Liam said reaching out to take her hand.

Teagan's next question was a strange one because to him it seemed like such a simple answer that he wasn't sure why she would even need to ask. "If I knew sooner I would have come to you sooner, rather than bumping into you I would have sought you out," Teagan was the person Liam missed most other than his best friend Bryony so if he had known she was at the school with him he wouldn't have messed around looking for her. "No...why would you think that? She's my best friend, it's not like that,"

She chuckled shyly at his comment. Teagan didn't know much about Liam's family, she hoped she'll meet them soon. Oh, how she missed his touch. She held his hand tightly. Like she wasn't going to let go of it ever again. "So, did you ever wanted to break up with me even though I asked?" The question was stupid. Her cousin did annoyed her so much, to the point she almost killed Liam just because he's not like them. Her smile though became wide when Liam made it clear that Bryony and him are not dating. Good, I still have a chance She thought, her evil brain coming to life as it is. "Have you met somebody while you haven't still found me? This school is inhibited by gorgeous girls." It cringes her to say that but she was only gathering information that is useful. "I'm your friend, you can tell me anything and it won't get out." Teagan smiled sweetly at Liam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back