Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Open after @Jasper Night

Alexis was on her way to grab some snacks before continuing her deliveries. Just as she was about to turn to the Ravenclaw Table when she spotted Jasper. She double-checked her list to see if it was the same Jasper she would be delivering to next. Getting the names right, she went to the Slytherin Table, she approached him. "Jasper? Got a rose here for you." She handed the yellow bud to the boy.

Jasper had just received a very confusing rose, and was trying not to think about it too much. But he knew he probably had to talk to Sierra about what it meant. he was distracted when he suddenly heard someone say his name. Jasper looked up to see one of the Ravenclaw chasers standing there with even more roses, He cleared his throat and smiled quickly. "Oh, you do?" He asked, though he felt a little wary about it.

Alexis chuckled. "Why do you seem wary? Yellow roses mean friendship.", she placed the yellow rose beside his plate. She took out the card and handed it to him. "I'm sure you have plenty of friends.", she added with a wink.
thank you for always being there for me, Jasper. Love, Lily

Jasper shrugged. "I know, no reason." He said quickly. It was silly to be nervous about a yellow rose, but Jasper had been confused enough for one day. He opened the note and his face split into a genuine smile. It was a sweet message from Lily, and that was enough to mute the slight disappointment he felt that this one wasn't pink. But he hadn't expected that anyway. Cheered up a bit, he smiled at the girl. "Thanks!"

Alexis mirrored the shrug as Jasper opened the note. She could not help but chuckle when his face broke into a smile. "See, roses cheer people up. I assume it is from a good friend." The prefect already had a guess since she sometimes saw the boy with friends and seemed to be enjoying their company.

Jasper nodded. "Yeah, she is." He said, glancing over at the Hufflepuff table quickly before looking back at Alexis. "Did you get any roses?" He asked her, wondering if the people who delivered them even got any, or if they only put in the hard work without any fun.

Alexis, being a prefect and a chaser, having keen observation was normal for her. She noticed Jasper glanced at the Puff table. From what she could deduce, he was referring to Lily Lockwood, Avaria's cousin. Asked whether she got roses, she nodded. "I got two. Apparently, my boyfriend prefers to sing me songs and take me to dances than giving roses.", she chuckled, referring to Xavier. It was actually true, the cookies were the only present she got from him and the birthday cards they exchanged.

Jasper couldn't help a smug grin as the girl said she had gotten two. "This is my third, I win." He told her, though he was partly joking. As she mentioned her boyfriend's romantic gestures, Jasper pulled a face. "Ew." He said, an almost automatic reaction to anything too romantic. He couldn't imagine ever singing a girl a song, and would pity the poor girl he ever tried it on. But going to a dance with a girl was a slightly more realistic idea. He had asked Cyzarine if she had any plans for the ball, but he hadn't meant it in a date-y way. He didn't really know how to ask a girl on a date, nor did he know if he wanted to. Lily came to mind again, but he didn't look over at the Hufflepuff table anymore. "The dances are so boring though." He said, thinking of the events. He thought the Halloween event was clearly the best one.

Alexis laughed when Jasper announced he got more than her. She even laughed louder at his reaction when she mentioned Xavier's romantic gestures. "Ew? Why? I find them romantic. Especially when he plays his guitar.", sitting down beside the boy. Their conversation had become so interesting that she decided to just have her meal with him. She wondered if the boy had heard them play in the lounge since that was where they usually hung out. "Dances are fun. Especially if you enjoy the moment with your date.", she playfully teased him.

Jasper wrinkles his nose. "It's mushy." He informed her. "And... that stuff is for old people." He added, as if that was a good argument. He was surprised when Alexis joined him, but made room for her on the bench. He scoffed when she said dances were fun with a date. "It can be fun with friends, sometimes." He grudgingly admitted. "But it can be boring too. I once put stink pellets in the punch, but Professor Pendleton caught me. "He grinned. "Now that would have been fun."

Alexis gently nudged her new friend. "Mushy, huh. Old people? I just turned seventeen." She pretended to be hurt before letting out a laugh. She began putting food in the dish in front of her while listening to Jasper explained how boring or fun dances were. "There you go. Go out with friends and have fun." she pointed out, chuckling upon hearing about the prank he was caught by Prof. Monty. "Now, that could be fun as long as you don't get caught. Then again, dances are still fun. With or without stink pellets.", she said, wiggling her eyebrows playfully.

Last edited:
Jasper laughed. "Oh man, I turned fourteen in December, I guess you're not that much older." He always thought of the older students as way older than him, but he now realized it wasn't that much of a difference. "But you still do mushy old people things." He insisted. It was fun to talk to this girl, who was so different than he was. "It's okay with friends, but dates seem lame..." He said, though there was a note of reluctance in his voice. He didn't really know, after all. He smiled a bit. "More fun when someone is adding some excitement though, right?" He knew Alexis was a prefect, and was surprised she seemed so on board with him pulling a prank at an event.

Alexis laughed along with Jasper. She was glad to continue delivering roses as this gave her opportunities to connect with others, especially younger, students. Growing up as the youngest of five, Alexis saw all of them as her younger siblings. She chuckled when he still reasoned out the mushy, lame things with dates. "You seemed to forget that your dates are still your friends.", she countered with a smirk. She chuckled at his reasoning of the prank. "Now, I know it's fun as long as it's harmless. You don't want to lose points over a silly prank right?", she added, her voice taking a gentle serious tone.

Jasper frowned. "It's different though." He said. "A date is like.. someone you dance with and maybe kiss or something, that's not what you do with friends..." He paused, thinking of Sierra, who was his friend but had also kissed him. "Most of the time, anyway." He amended. He sighed at her words. "Well, I lost house points for that one too." He admitted. "But what's life without a little risk?"

Alexis chuckled as Jasper tried to defend his stance on dates and dances. "Of course, all our dates came from our friends.", she countered with a laugh. She popped a cherry as she listened more to him. She feigned surprise when he said he lost house points. "How many did you lose? Not that much, I hope." She took a sip of her juice as she pondered his question. "Life is always a risk but why risk something that could affect your future? But then again, as long as you know the consequences of your actions, then go for it.", she laughed. "I suck at giving advice."

Jasper shrugged. "Not everyone just dates their friends, though." He argued. "And if they do... isn't that a waste? What if things go bad, and you're not friends anymore?" Even in moments he had thought of maybe asking Lily to a dance, the fear of ruining their friendship had stopped him. "I don't remember how many I lost, it's not the first time." He said with an easy grin. "Probably not the last either, the professors here have no sense of humor." He joked. He laughed at her advice, then shrugged. "It sounded pretty smart." He told her. "But really, the worst that happens at Hogwarts is losing a few points or getting detention, not the end of the world."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back