OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Curly 15 Inch Flexible Chestnut Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
So far Crystal found it difficult to find her way around. She was afraid to get lost and not find her room anymore. What she did knew was that she needed to climb a lot of stairs. Those stairs were kind of scared, because she already had experianced that she found it hard to come back to where she needed to be. But now and this afternoon she was going outside, she wanted to go the lakefront. With her sketchbook under her arm and the rest of what she needed in her bag she slowly walked and felt the sun on her skin. More students were outside and she looked around her to see if people looked at her or not. It was nice that she already knew one person in her house and her sister was walking around here somewhere as well. The blonde watched the lake as she came closer and smiled shortly. Reading books about creatures and about hogwarts, made her wonder if there were actually creatures living under the water. Crystal was afraid of a lot of stuff, but she would gladly jump into the water to go and look for herself. If it involved creatures and learning much about them, she would do anything she believed.. Sitting down on her jacket in the grass with her face towards the lake she put her sketchbook at her legs and started to draw the lake. Hopefully she would actually see something also. But perhaps this was not the right time, when it was so crowdy.

While Louis was excited about exploring the castle, he knew the grounds had to be pretty awesome too. He really wanted to check out the Quidditch pitch, but ther ewere a lot of other interesting places to explore too. The most obvious one was the forest, but apparently it was forbidden. Louis thought that was pretty stupid, but he knew schools had stupid rules sometimes. He was planning to explore the woods as soon as he could, excited to see what sort of things were hidden in there. But for now, the boy headed to the lake. He wondered if it a popular spot for swimming in the summer, that would be fun. Louis approached the lake and looked into the water curiously, hoping to see something interesting. But he saw nothing and got bored quickly. He then spotted a girl nearby with a sketchbook and walked over to her, hands stuffed in his pockets. "What are you drawing?" He asked, looking back over at the lake. "There's nothing interesting there."

Crystal didn't really paid attention to people around her or behind her. She tried to focus on the lake and her drawing. Perhaps in an split second there would be movement and if she would look away she would miss it. But she had imagination as well, so if she would not see something she could create something above the water. She had a lot of drawings about dragons, and other creatures. Than she heard someone asking what she was drawing and she startled and looked next to her a boy was standing. She looked back at the lake and than back at the boy. There was nothing indeed. '' I'm.. drawing the lake.'' The blonde than said to the boy. It seemed stupid that there was nothing here and she was drawing it. '' There isn't. But I hoped to spot something at the lake. An creature or.. just something.'' She than explained since otherwise it would make no sense at all here sitting here. She hoped the boy would not think strange of her. Trying to hide her sketch book an bit. She was not that confident of her skills.

Lucas laughed a bit at the girl, tilting his head to look at her drawing. "Like, just the water?" He asked, wondering what was fun about drawing that. But as she said she was hoping to spot something, Louis understood a bit more. "I was hoping to see something too." He said, glancing back over at the lake impatiently. "But I doubt there's anything interesting in there." He said, basing this guess entirely on looking at the water for about a minute. "I bet all the real cool things are in the forest." He said, glancing over at the expanse fo trees stretching out into the distance.

The blonde looked at the boys reaction and she nodded at his question. She was just drawing the water indeed. She tried to make herself small because of being ashamed of it but when he said he was hoping to see something too she went sitting more straighter and smiled. Although there didn't seemed to be any movement. '' What did you want to see?'' She than asked him curiously. Wondering if the boy knew what creatures were here. She hoped he was not right about that part, but it was not certain that the creatures under the lake would ever come to the surface. Before she wanted to answer the boy spoke of the forest. The forbidden forest he was sure talking about. '' I'm wondering what is under the lake. Like Merpeople.. or an whole city perhaps..?'' She than explained to the boy and put her pencil down to focus on him. She had been reading of it before, but was wondering if it was true. Whenever she spoke of creatures or in that direction she spoke with passion and an smile. But hopefully the boy would not think of her as boring. The forest would be something she actually wanted to go, but on the other hand it would be scary and against the rules. '' Like what?'' She than asked him, wondering what would be in the forest.

Louis grinned as the girl asked what he wanted to see. He had a few ideas. "I dunno, some mermaids having an epic battle, or a mysterious lake monster." He said. "Even a grindylow would have been pretty cool." He added, giving the still lake antoher disappointed glance. He smiled when the girl seemed to agree with him, also curious about merpeople. "I heard there are merpeople at the lake in Scotland." He said eagerly. "Maybe they're here too, and we could find them if we dived deep enough." He pondered, wondering if that was possible. But the talk about the forest quickly distracted him, and he shrugged again. "Centaurs, unicorns... maybe even something dangerous." He said with a grin. "I bet it's not really forbidden, they just say that as a test to see who is daring enough to go in."

The blonde smiled as the boy spoke of what he wanted to see. He seemed to be excited about creatures. And the imagination he had was fun to hear about. Though Crystal liked facts more, about the creatures. But an grindylow was real for sure. '' I'm sure there here somewhere.'' She than said friendly. Looking at the lake, but stil not an sign of any movement or something. The boy seemed friendly so far and she was glad to talk about this with someone. Crystal nodded at what he said, she had heard and read too. '' I guess they could be here too.'' Crystal than replied, she hoped to get in the water soon to see for herself. And perhaps the boy would even want to go along. '' There are some spells to make that happen, but we will not learn them in this year I guess.'' The blonde than explained. She had already been reading some before coming here. The lake was very deep for sure, so they needed something to help breathe underwater. Talking about the forest she smiled. Seeing an centaur was something she really wished for, all the stuff. Crystal hoped they had dragons as well around here, but she didn't knew. Her eyes lighted up as he spoke of the creatures. And what the boy said made her think. '' You really think so? That it's an test?'' She than asked him seriously.

Louis shrugged and looked at the lake. "Maybe, or maybe they figured that it's too dangerous to have grindylows around a school." Louis said, rolling his eyes a bit. He knew that they could drag people under the water by their ankle, but he was sure it wasn't that bad. "But if they are here, I'll find them for sure." He said with a grin. He nodded as the girl talked about a spell that could help them breathe underwater, though he figured they wouldn't learn them this year. "I doubt it, I think we'll just learn simple stuff like lumos." He said with a small sigh. He nodded when the girl questioned his theory. "Yeah, I think so." He said certainly. "I'm Louis, by the way. What's your name? you're not in Gryffindor, right?"

The blonde was kind of happy to talk about magical creatures with this boy. So far the blonde had only spoken with boys, and she liked it. She got more attention than she figured she would have. And even made friends. It was still hard to believe it, but she enjoyed this conversation also. And let her drawing just be. She nodded at his comment, she would ask an professor for sure. '' I would love to also.'' She said with an smile. She knew they would not learn the spell to breathe underwater, she read about some spells first years would learn. And the spell lumos was indeed one of them. He had an realistic image of what they would be learning it seemed. He seemed certain about going into the forest and that it was not forbidden. '' It seems clever to call it forbidden, but just to let people believe that. What would you think is inside of the forest?'' She than asked the boy, curious if his knowledge which he seemed to have would also be true about the forest. He than introduced himself and figured she had not even said her name. Crystal forgot those things often, and figured people would not even care about that. But now he did it so she could do so also. She nodded at his question. '' I'm Crystal. That's true, I'm in Ravenclaw.'' She than answered back. And smiled shy.

Louis was happy the girl seemed to believe his theory about the forest, as he hadn't really shared it with anyone else yet and hadn't known how logical it would sound to someone else. "I think there are interesting creatures there." He said. "Like centaurs, unicorns... things like that." He said, glancing at the forest again. He looked back at the girl when she introduced herself as Crystal. "Nice to meet you." He told her. "What's Ravenclaw like? Is it really boring?" He asked, wrinkling his nose at the thought of all the studying and reading you probably had to do in Ravenclaw tower.

Crystal had never thought of the clever way of calling it forbidden, that would be smart if Louis was right. And she kind of followed the boy in this. She smiled excitingly as the boy spoke about what he thought would be in the forest. '' I would love to see them.'' She than said with an smile. Crystal could not wait to ask the professors if they had dragons around here. She had seen one once when little with her father an since then she was facinated about it. If there was one favorite it was for sure that, but she liked all kinds of creatures. The boy thought it was nice to meet her and Crystal smiled back nodding in agreement. She felt happy that people seemed to not think of her as silly so far. Than he asked her about Ravenclaw and she thought for an moment. Did people think the house was boring? She didn't want to be boring at least. '' Uh.. I don't know. What do you mean?'' She than asked back to make sure she got what he ment. ''Is Gryffindor that fun? My sister is also in there..'' She than said to him. And feeling kind of sad she was not there also.

Louis grinned as the girl said she would love to see the creatures in the forest, nodding eagerly. "Maybe we could go check it out sometime, then. I bet I could find you a unicorn to pet." He joked easily, even if he had no idea at all if unicorns were even in the forest. "I mean Ravenclaws are like... kind of the nerds, right?" He asked, smiling apologetically. "So I wondered if it was all... reading and homework all the time." He nodded. "Gryffindor is awesome, we have a trampoline." He said proudly.

As the boy suggested they could check it out. Something in Crystal was happy, the boy wanted to go with her? Crystal was very suprised how people acted to her. She was so scared of the big world, always hiding behind her mother but here she needed to be there on her own. But so far it went fine, she already had made one friend and perhaps even more. For Crystal it was not clear when someone was an friend. Zachariah had asked it directly, but she liked Eugene as well. '' It's forbidden.. but I would really want to see it. '' She than said, she didn't want to say she didn't dared to go alone, because otherwise she could ruin it all. She blushed for an moment, people thought ravenclaw were nerds.. and she was in the house. Another reason she wished to be in Gryffindor. '' I.. guess. I don't know?'' She than said shy. Gryffindor had an trampoline, ofcourse.. '' Gryffindor sounds fun. I actually wanted to be sorted there..'' Crystal than mentioned, and figured she was not happy yet with the house she was in. '' I'm not an nerd. I think..'' She than said to make sure the boy was not bored of her.

Louis grinned when Crystal said she really wanted to see the forest, even if it was forbidden. He got the feeling that he had someone to go with if he ever wanted to go. Though he might have to convince her a bit. "Too bad you weren't." He said when the girl said she had wanted to be sorted in Gryffindor. "It would have been fun to hang out in the common room." He said, then shrugged. "Maybe the hat made a mistake? Don't you like reading and studying and stuff?"

Crystal blushed as she saw Louis grinning. It was an shame she wasn't in Gryffindor indeed, but what could be done about it? It made her happy that Louis wanted her to be in Gryffindor. She had Zachariah in Ravenclaw, but so far she only knew him and Dimitri in Ravenclaw. She nodded at what he said in agreement. Could it be that the hat made an mistake? '' Is that possible? I mean.. the hat said I could have been sorted in any house.. I wanted Gryffindor I thought about it, but it didn't listened.'' She than said with an shrug. Crystal thought about reading and studying. '' I.. uh. I like studying magical creatures.. and some books.. but I don't know really.. And I like drawing.. I've heard Ravenclaws are creative..'' She than thought and tried to find reasons why she was sorted here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back