Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Alice was happy about her second year, and a little sad it was coming to an end. She thought choosing electives would be cool, but she also liked things the way they were. One thing that was exciting about her upcoming third year, was that they would be sharing classes with all the houses. She would be in classes with Ava and Vader and Emily and Phineas all at once. The last one wasn't really someone she was close to just yet, but she liked the idea of being in the same classes as him anyway. Alice was looking for a quiet place to do her Charms reading for this week, and headed to the student lounge with her book under her arm. She perked up as she spotted Ava sitting at a table, and only noticed her looking less excited than usual as she approached. "Hi Ava, everything okay?" She asked her friend as she took a seat near her.

Ava was getting frustrated. No matter how much she tried to study, she just couldn't seem to get anything to stick in her head. She'd been in the student lounge for who knew how long. She was determined to improve her grades. She wanted her papa to be proud of her. But that didn't make this transfiguration homework any easy. She groaned, laying her head on the table. Ava looked up as Alice appeared across from her. "Alliiieeee," She whined, pouting. "I suck at studying. I can't remember anything!" She griped, laying her head on her arms.

Alice looked over at Ava and felt a little worried as she saw she put her head on the table. Was she feeling sick? But then she quickly explained what was going on, and Alice patted her arm reassuringly. "I bet it's not all that bad." She said, trying to encourage her friend. "What are you trying to work on now? Maybe I can help you." Alice had always been fairly good at studying, and wasn't entirely sure how she could help her friend, but she definitely wanted to try. "You can do it, Ava! And I'll help you." She said with more conviction.

Ava looked up from her arms, pouting at Alice. "Transfiguration," She muttered glumly. "It's so haaaaard," She whined, discouraged. Alice seemed willing to help her though, so she sat up again. "I applaud you for trying," She joked lightly, "I've got a bit more in me, I guess." She offered her friend a bright smile. "Are you any good at Transfiguration?" She asked, hoping. If Alice had even the slightest idea she'd take it.

Alice was a little worried about her friend, and hoped she would be able to help her. It was rare to see Avaria in any mood other than happy and joyful, and seeing her sad made Alice a little sad too. "Transfiguration is pretty tricky." She said, trying to sound reassuring. "But I'm sure you can do it with enough practice and reading..." She wasn't sure what else to suggest, but was glad to see her friend smiling again. Alice hesitated at the question. "I'm not bad at it. It's a tricky subject, but I did get an O for it last year." She smiled at her friend. "Could you explain what you need help with?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back