Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Demi
Wand
Straight 9 inch springy Willow with unicorn hair core
Lucas was unbelievably sore still. Hufflepuff had been brutal. He walked to the Quidditch field. It was the day after, but he'd sent a note to ask Hyun to meet him there. They needed to talk about what had happened, make a plan for the next year. Lucas was currently going through the school equipment, making sure everything was clean and up to par. He hummed softly, wincing a bit at the stinging of his ribs as he worked. Hyun would probably be down soon.

That last match was... well it was a disaster. Hyun was still rather ache-y after the whole thing and was not in the best of moods. They had been utterly shut down by the Hufflepuff beaters. It wasn't even a good loss, they'd been forced to retire because they ran out of players. He was unnaturally quiet as he headed down to the Quidditch pitch to meet up with Lucas, sighing softly once he had come to a stop to stand beside his Co-Captain. "If you want to talk about the last match, I don't really think I'm up to it just yet. I'd rather just forget that sh!t as fast as possible. It was embarrassing"

Lucas looked up as Hyun approached, smiling and chuckling at him. "Why don't we talk about the next years line up instead?" He asked. "I think we need to find a way to recruit more alternates," Lucas pointed out, walking over closer to Hyun. "Are you alright, though?" He asked, worried. "They hit you pretty hard," he fretted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back