Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Penny was disoriented when the moving staircases decided to throw her about the place. On one such occasion, the stairs spat her out somewhere on the sixth floor. Penny walked along the corridor looking around, hoping to chance upon an interesting discovery. She stopped at a lone suit of armour stood in the corridor, she looked down the hall to check she was alone, then back at the suit of armour. She smiled at it. "Hello" she said in a silly voice, "Give us a wave!" She took hold of the suits arm to make it wave. The arm came loose in her hand and clattered onto the floor, loudly.

"Um...." she looked down at the arm and wondered how things always seemed to escalate with her. Slowly, she picked up the arm and thought about reattaching it somehow.

@Nola Bennett

Nola was slowly making her way back to the Common Room. She knew where that was - she hoped. That was definitely somewhere that she needed to know, otherwise she'd be spending her nights out in the cold. The portraits often weren't that helpful either, especially when it got later, as they just wanted to sleep - as if they were actually even sleeping, they were just paintings!
Hearing a noise distracted Nola from her final destination, and she peeked around the corner to see a girl around her age, picking up an arm from one of the armor pieces. She couldn't help but let out a giggle. "Need a hand?" She offered, walking up to the girl.

Penny let out a gasp when a voice carried her way, she thought she had been alone in the corridor until then. "I... Oh Merlin no thanks, I have too many hands already. I don't need another one." She laughed awkwardly. She looked at the girl and waved the Knights dismembered arm at her, "But I don't suppose you know a good hiding place for this one?"

Nola laughed at the girl's response. She made her way closer to the girl she recognized from classes, laughing again as she waved the knight's arm about. "Ummm, what if we sneak it back to your common room and you keep it as a memento?" She asked with a giggle. Nola was pretty sure they wouldn't get far without being noticed but it certainly would be fun. "Otherwise, if we drop and run, no one will know it was us, right?" She asked with a giggle, unaware that she had just placed herself there as a culprit as well.

Penny looked at the arm, wondering what to do with it. "I don't think I really want to keep this as a memento of anything, and it's really heavy, I couldn't carry it all the way to the dungeons!" She stated, "Here hold it, see how heavy it is!" She said, offering the armored arm to the girl, hoping she would take it so Penny wouldn't have to deal with it anymore.

Penny looked at her, realising that they had met before, it had been before they had come to Hogwarts. "Oh hey, I know you!" Penny said, "I had a book that hit you in the head in Obsidian Harbour one time. Um, sorry about that!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back