Billie River

not in use
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
stick
Hey, I found HNZ on an instagram ad, haha! I hope to have some fun times and meet geat people! :D

Welcome, It's a great time to join, lot's of other new people and of course sorting is happening which is always exciting. Hope you enjoy yourself and have fun.

Haha thanks! :)

Hi, welcome to HNZ!! :party:

Hi there! Welcome to HNZ!

I'm one of the admin, so if you have any questions my inbox is always open!

Hey Tayla, welcome to HNZ! :) I hope you enjoy your time on the board! ^_^

Hey, welcome to HNZ! Glad to have you here :D

Welcome, Tayla!!! :hug: If you need a hand with anything, feel free to reach out!!

And if you fancy a RP I have a couple of first years :r I'll shoot you a message!!

Welcome, Tayla!!! :hug: If you need a hand with anything, feel free to reach out!!

And if you fancy a RP I have a couple of first years :r I'll shoot you a message!!
jeez people are so nice around here! That would be nice thanks!! :)

Yaaaaay welcome to HNZ!! ^_^

Hey Tayla welcome to HNZ! I'm Jamie. I hope you like it here. :D

Hi Tayla! I'm so excited to hear you saw one of our ads!
Welcome to HNZ! I hope you enjoy your time here. Let us know if you have any questions. ^_^

Hi Tayla! I'm so excited to hear you saw one of our ads!
Welcome to HNZ! I hope you enjoy your time here. Let us know if you have any questions. ^_^
Haha no problem!! I’ll make sure to let you guys know!

Last edited:
I mean I know I'm already here, but if someone wants to show me one of these ads I keep hearing about? I would love you forever, because I've NEVER SEEN THEM

Welcome to HNZ! Tayla! Hope you enjoy your time! I have a ... few... first years I could offer you to rp too :r

Welcome to HNZ!

I mean I know I'm already here, but if someone wants to show me one of these ads I keep hearing about? I would love you forever, because I've NEVER SEEN THEM

Welcome to HNZ! Tayla! Hope you enjoy your time! I have a ... few... first years I could offer you to rp too :r
haha i was just a scrolling through instagram and it popped up, I was interested so I clicked and here we are!

I would love to RP!!!:D

I'll PM you when it's not currently nearly 3 am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back