Closed Well, Hello Again

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Samantha was having a very boring day. She had finished the homework she needed to complete earlier in the day and her friends were doing their own thing, either hanging out with their friends or getting homework done, which she didn't mind at all. She looked at all the colourful paintings that hung on the wall. 'They are all beautiful and colourful.' Samantha thought. She waved and said hello to a few of the paintings. She was so into looking at all the beautiful paintings, that she didn't look at what was coming towards her and bumped into them. "Oh, I-I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking at w-where I was going." Samantha had stuttered. Samantha looked down at her hands, still not knowing who she was talking to. 'Stupid stuttering' Samantha thought. The stuttering hadn't happened to her for a while.

Ren had always known having Rose at school would be annoying. It made it worse that she was in his house. Now he had to avoid the common room in hopes of avoiding his cranky little sister. He was just wandering the halls, debating on going to see Lily, when out of nowhere someone knocked into him. He stepped back, blinking in surprise. A small smile grew on his face as he noticed it was Sam. She was still stuttering. Now if that wasn't just like his big sister, he didn't know what was. Hands in his pockets, Ren ducked down so he could see into her eyes. "Hiya Sammy," He greeted her with a soft smile. "Long time no see."

Samantha then sees the face of the person she bumped into and smiled at who it was. "Oh h-hey," Samantha said with a small stutter. "It seems like t-this is how we meet up," Samantha says with a small smile, her stutter slowly disappearing. "Bumping into each other in the corridors," Samantha says with a small chuckle. She looks around the corridor "What are you up to anyway?" Samantha says with curiosity.

Ren chuckled and took a step back. "Just avoiding my little sister," He told her with a shrug. "Roz is mad she got Gryffindor with me and not Hufflepuff with Lily." He shrugged again. "What are you up to, Sammy?" He asked with a smile. "Just running into everybody?" He teased with a small grin. She really was a sweetie. Maybe he should talk to her more. She was good company.

Samantha nods when Ren tells her how his sibling isn't happy with what house she wasn't sorted into. "Well... I hope she's okay. Do you think she'll get over it anytime soon?" Samantha asks. Speaking of Gryffindor, she was hoping her brother was doing okay. Maybe she'll check on him later. "Running into people? Pshhh... noo" Samantha said and she did a small hand movement as she said 'pshhh' and blushed slightly with embarrassment. "Blame my clumsiness for bumping into people," Samantha says with a small laugh. "I was just really bored with nothing to do. So I just decided to walk around" Samantha says with a shrug. Samantha didn't mind talking to Ren, he seemed like a good guy to talk to.

Ren chuckled and shook his head. "No, probably not. Rose is pretty stubborn." He rubbed the back of his neck, leaning up against a nearby wall. He listened as Sam told him she'd just been bored. "Well, maybe we can find something to do." He told her. "We can head down to the arts room if you want, or hang out here and play jacks or something," He offered. He knew jacks was a kids game, but he and Lily and Rose had always played together growing up so he kept a set in his bag just in case either of them felt up to another round.

Samantha nods and smiles slightly when Ren told her about how his sister would probably wouldn't get over it any time soon. "Well, I don't mind what we do or where we go. Just as how as it cures my boredness" Samantha says with a small laugh. "I have heard of Jacks, but I don't know how to play," Samantha says with a small chuckle and shrugs a little. The game sounded fun, she had heard about it around somewhere but she really didn't know how to play.

Ren nodded as Sam said she didn't care what they did. "Alright, then," He took her hand, pushing up off the wall and turning to face her before dropping down to sit cross-legged on the floor. "C'mon, I'll teach you." He reached into his bag, pulling out the jacks and dropping them onto the floor in front of him, keeping the bouncy ball in his hand. "C'mon, Sammy, play with me." He gave her his most charming grin.

Samantha was slightly taken by surprised when he had taken her hand, she hadn't expected that and blushed slightly from the touch. She sat crossed leg in front of him and noticed he was holding a bouncy ball. Now, this had started to get interesting. "Okay, lets play!" Samantha had said excitedly and smiled widely.

Ren smiled as Sam joined him on the ground. "Alright, here's what you do." He bounced the ball with one hand and snatched up four of the twelve jacks in the other before it hit the ground again. "You need to get as many of the jacks as you can before it comes back down." He told her. "But you can't bounce it too hard or you'll have to chase after it." He held the ball out to her. "Now you try."

Samantha watches Ren as he shows her how to play the game. She nods when she understands how to play and laughs slightly not to bounce the ball too high. She slowly reaches for the ball, but it takes her a minute or so to actually bounce the ball, as she was slightly nervous. She then bounces the ball and caught only three out of the twelve jacks before the ball came back to the ground again. "Oh well, it was only my first go," Samantha says with a small laugh and shrug and hands Ren the ball. "It's your turn," Samantha says with a smile. It was only her go, and she was having fun already.

Ren gave Sam an encouraging smile. "Hey, that was pretty good for your first try." He told her. He took the ball from her and bounced it again, only snatching up two jacks that time. He laughed. "Bad throw on my part. Your turn again." He offered the ball back. "So, Sammy, what games do you usually like to play?" He asked, making conversation.

Samantha smiles and shrugs. "I don't know, to be honest with you" Samantha says with a smile smile as bounces the ball and catches three jacks again, before it gets back down. "I like to play board games and many other games." Samantha says as she offers the ball to him. "What about you?" Samantha says with a smile.

Ren chuckles as she catches up the last of the jacks. "Alright, game over! I have six. You have six. We have a tie!" He laughed and put his jacks back. "Good job! Do you want to play again?" He asked her. "I play board games sometimes too." He told her. "My family likes to play Clue and this weird game called Munchkin." He chuckled. "What's your favorite board game?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back