Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Freya
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cypress Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Asaiah's mind was still spinning from what happened right before going inside the Slytherin common room after the feast. However, it didn't throw him off from his plan to meet up with his best friends in the trophy room around midnight - it only made it harder for him to concentrate on being as stealthy as possible whilst walking through the castle in the dead of night. He barely managed to sneak past a professor who was patrolling a corridor on his way up to the third floor, because he got distracted by his thoughts. Once he entered the trophy room Asaiah leaned against a wall and waited for his two best friends to show up, hoping that his cousin had successfully delivered his note to either one of them, otherwise he would be waiting here for a long time.

Marisol felt like she had been laying in her bed for hours and hours waiting for midnight to drag on by on her first night back, but that just meant when the time came, she was ready. The latina quickly put on her shoes, not bothering to change out of her pajamas as she headed to the common room to meet up with Wyatt. The two of them snuck out of the Gryffindor common and stealthily made their way to the trophy room. Marisol wondered why Asaiah wanted to meet up there but she was excited to see him nonetheless. Once she got there she grinned as she saw him and wrapped her arms tightly around him in greeting. "Hi!" she greeted excitedly, squeezing him tightly in a hug once more before stepping back. "Wyatt's right behind me," she explained, turning her head to see where Wyatt was.

Although Wyatt was happy to see Asaiah the boy was tired. Everything made him exhausted these days and to have to get up when he'd already been in bed was not something he was happy for. He hadn't even bothered to put shoes on and just shuffled into the trophy room, yawning as he did so. Still it felt like eons since he'd seen Asaiah so when he'd arrived, quietly trudging behind Marisol who was a bit more awake than he, the boy was happy to give him a hug, clapping Asaiah on the back at the same time. "Bro, I know you missed me desperately but you couldn't let us have a sleep? Some of us don't have to cuddle with snakes," he joked - not noticing that Asaiah seemed different than normal because Wyatt still felt just as weird as he had the previous year only he was hiding it from the pair of them because his troubles were not priority.

Asaiah was so distracted in his thoughts that he didn't even hear his friends come in until the two of them hugged him. ''Hey.'' the Slytherin said as he tried to keep the conversation with his now ex-girlfriend out of his mind whilst they were here. He had been excited to see them again but now that they were here, he couldn't help to have an empty feeling inside of him. Asaiah smiled weakly at his best pal's joke, ''Weren't you the one who said that we needed to do more stuff this year?'' he told Wyatt. He wanted to tell them about what had happened before entering the common room earlier that night, especially since he knew that Wyatt would finally stop whining at him for dating someone, but just couldn't bring himself to say it outloud, as it would really be over when he did.

Marisol watched as the two boys bantered between each other and was so happy to be back with her best friends. She thought normally Asaiah would be happier to see them since he had been the one to suggest this meet up, and he was usually the less grumpy of the bunch, but Marisol felt something was off with him. She wanted to chalk it up to just being tired from the train ride here and since it was a late hour, but she couldn't be sure. "So what's up?" she asked chipperly, "What are we doing here?" she wondered. Then just to be sure she asked, "Is everything okay?"

Wyatt looked as if he was betrayed by Asaiah for a second because he had been caught and had his own words used against him and sleep - the only couple he felt belonged together. But this was quickly shrugged off as he said, "Touché, Murphy." He listened to Mari barrage their friend with questions and the boy had one of his own pertaining to their plans but would let Asaiah talk first because Wyatt was still groggy and barely awake and perhaps listening to them both talk about their holidays would make him at least a little more pumped up.

Asaiah had asked them to meet him here because he wanted to discuss a couple of things with them regarding future plans of theirs, but knew that he couldn't keep it from them anymore as they were bound to find out eventually. He looked down at the ground, thinking about what to say for a moment because he didn't want to say anything bad about Zara. ''She broke up with me.'' the Slytherin told his best friends, feeling extremely sad as he spoke the words outloud, and then looked back up at them. He had a feeling that at least one of his friends would be thrilled at hearing this, but hoped he wouldn't show it.

Marisol waited patiently for Asaiah's answer, watching him carefully and frowning at his uncharacteristic behavior. But her frown quickly turned into a scowl when he finally revealed why he was acting different. "What? When?!" she said incredulously. Marisol figured it must have been super recent or he probably would've written about it, but it was only the first night of school! "Did she say why?" she asked, now getting angrier. How could she break up wth Asaiah when he was literally one of the nicest people ever? Then a flicker of guilt overshadowed her anger and she worried if maybe she and Wyatt's behavior and attitude towards her had been a factor in breaking up with Asaiah. Marisol knew they were not the easiest to get along with but if Zara couldn't look past that for the sake of the person she was dating then perhaps the Slytherin was better off without her. Her guilt faded as quickly as it had come and she made a mental note to go seek out the weird Quidditch hating girl to give her a piece of her mind.

At hearing that Asaiah had been dumped Wyatt's eyebrows raised, stunned. Yet he said nothing although he wanted to congratulate his friend on his new found singledom but he said nothing yet as he listened to Marisol demand an explanation. As far as Wyatt was concerned he should be saying good riddance to bad rubbish which was exactly what the Ravenclaw was. The boy chewed on his bottom lip, trying to look concerned though he was really quite pleased that things would finally go back to normal. "Dude...." the boy said emphatically, trying to emote through the one word but that was pretty much all he managed to say as he was having a hard time keeping his smile at bay.

''Zara was waiting for me at the entrance of the Slytherin common room after the feast,'' Asaiah told his friends, though slightly regretting that he had done so as he suddenly remembered what one of them would be like if someone else hurt them. ''She just told me that she thought we were better as friends instead.'' he turned his face away from Wyatt and Marisol, feeling a lumb in his throat for the second time that night. ''Really it's nothing.'' the Slytherin added quickly with a crack in his voice, hoping that Marisol wouldn't ask anything esle about the break up.

Marisol rolled her eyes playfully at Wyatt's lack of empathy but listened to Asaiah. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Sure, Zara and Asaiah were opposites in many ways, but they had been dating for a long time so clearly they worked in some ways and she couldn't understand why she would decide to break up with him now. Marisol huffed and said, "Well she's stupid." She frowned as she saw Asaiah turn away and bit her lip. "I'm sorry Asaiah," she said softly, walking up to him and putting her hand on his shoulder to turn him back around. "Do you want me to fight her? 'Cause I can, I'm a girl. And I can throw a pretty good punch, ask Octavian's sister," she said in complete serious, forgetting for a moment that she hadn't told her two best friends that she had fought her boyfriend's sister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back