Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Hello All.
you may have seen me lurking around over the last few days. you may have even see the open RP i posted in the park. but I think I should post here. I don't know what convinced me. maybe a bit of influence from Liam and madz. So here I am. I don't know how back I will be. i probably won't be bringing all my people back just yet. Mainly focusing on Willow here, Elvera and her daughter Selene.
For those who don't know me, i am Mia, from Australia and I joined a little over nine years ago with Elvera Le Fey, my other main accounts have been Briar Rowan, Tara Sitara, Rhiannon McGowan as well as a few other minor accounts, but due to loss of muse, study and work I drifted off around two and a half years ago.
I don't know how back I am. but if you want to message me and discuss past or future plots. please do.
Mia :mia:

Wow it looks like all of the old faces are coming back. Welcome and lets plot and stuff!

Mia :hug:

It's been great to see you around recently. Always willing to rp with you so I'll try and send you a message sometime! :p

Welcome back to the site, Mia!

Mia!! Welcome back :)

Welcome back, Mia!
I was just blaming one of your characters for me messing up Rowan (the RPer's) gender! :r :p

Thank you for all the warm welcomes.

Sorry nick. just remember Rowan is her last name, not her first name. (at least not since she was 11 and joined the real world)

Welcome back Mia!

Welcome back! :D and nice to meet you ^_^

... MIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MISS YOU LOVE YOU GOTTA GO BYE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back