Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
straight
Wand
12 1/2" Aspen Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
To say that Athena was annoyed was an understatement. She knew she could have done it, that she could have proven to her so-called boyfriend that she was the best of all the girls - she was his girlfriend after all. So why did he have to flirt with everyone when she was trying her hardest yet? It was as if she wasn't enough for him. Athena decided she didn't need to do all of this, if Liam really liked her, he needed to make up for it. But first, she had to talk to him. She had to let him figure out why she was upset. Although, deep inside, she knew not one of those girls compared to her, Liam had picked her, and she was not just about to let them get in between her and her boyfriend. She did have a reputation to uphold, so far she thought she was doing a great job. But if Liam kept flirting like that with every girl he found, then there was definitely going to be a problem. Athena sighed and plopped down onto a sofa, hoping to figure out exactly what she was going to say when she saw him.

Liam was gonna meet Athena his girlfriend. He had a feeling it would be a serious talk or something. Because since they were in the same house they could just easily talk to eachother. They did spend a lot of time together. Liam still trained for Quidditch, but he didn't really liked Athena her brother who was really trying to make his life more difficult. Liam only liked making others irritated about him. he loved some competition. He just couldn't stand that he was a beater in the team and her brother wasn't. The boy walked into the student lounge and searched for his blonde girlfriend. But than he noticed some other girls too and smiled towards them with his usual charming face as he walked by. He got the note from Athena to meet him here so her searched. And noticed his blonde girlfriend in a sofa. Liam knew he had to do something to make her feel good. And she was pretty and he liked her, but he just didn't liked being stuck in this relationship. If Athena had a problem with him being him, they could just stop he figured and keep flirting. '' Hi there, pretty girl.'' He said charming and went sitting next to her. He gave her a kiss on her cheek and wrapped a arm around her as the gentleman he was. '' So what did you want to talk about?'' He than asked the girl with a smile.

Athena almost jumped out of her seat when someone sat down next to her although she should have realised it was just Liam, this whole situation was making her paranoid though she knew it shouldn’t. She smiled a little at his compliment, fighting the urge to bat her eyelashes and twirl her hair in her fingers in response. This was a serious talk, so when Liam asked her what she wanted to talk about, she got straight to the point. ”I don’t want you flirting with other girls," she said clearly, holding his gaze and not backing down. If her boyfriend wanted to have some fun with girls who were not her, the blonde would have to just make him see how pathetic it was especially as he was the one who had agreed to have a girlfriend in the first place.

Liam grinned as he noticed Athena her reaction. The thing that he liked about her seemed to be there all of sudden, when she started the conversation and said what was on her mind. Liam had been preparing a little for this and he sighted for a moment. This was just the thing that he didn't wanted. He was just not the relationship type. Athena was beautiful and cool and tough and all. It was just the type of girl he liked most, but it was like taking a broom away from a quidditch player to ask him to not flirt with other girls. He could lie and tell her that he would not do it, but he just couldn't. And perhaps this was just not the right time and person to understand now. He took his arm back and than looked at Athena. '' Mm.. Why? What is wrong with that? Don't tell me you are jealous?!'' Liam than responded to the blonde and grinned afterwards. She talked to boys as well, and he wasn't jealous on that directly. He didn't liked competition but he didn't forbid it. '' I'm just not the boyfriend material you know? I like you.. but I can't promise that I will not spend time with other girls as well.'' Liam than responded. Perhaps she would be angry, but he wanted the freedom. And if Athena didn't understood well than this was the end.

The more she anticipated Liam’s response, the more annoyed and irritable she got. Athena felt like he wasn’t taking this seriously, despite her expression and her (now) folded arms. She had been blunt about why she had wanted to see him, and his next words didn’t make her angrier, but they did make her sigh. She rubbed at her forehead as he continued to speak, rather letting him finish so that she could have more time to think of what to say next, and how to say it so that the boy would absorb her sentences in that thick brain of his. So what? Maybe she was a little jealous, but would the blonde ever admit that out loud? No way. It wasn’t even the point. "No, Liam, that’s not the point, the point is, that i’m your girlfriend and you shouldn’t be flirting with other girls. It is as simple as that." Or perhaps he didn’t want to stop? Was that it? It kind of hurt, put it like that.

"Spending time with other girls isn’t the problem! And you know that. I’ve got guy friends, you have girl friends, that’s okay, obviously. What isn’t okay is flirting with other people, guys or girls. Whatever. Seriously Liam, if you really wanted this, you should have at least talked to me about it, or an open relationship - if you even know what that means," she added that last bit under her breath, more to herself than for his ears. Athena met his gaze evenly. "If you don’t want this...us, anymore, just say so." Secretly though, if they had to break up, Athena was the one who had to do it. Although she wasn’t the same stuck-up person she used to be, her reputation still mattered to her a little. It was embarrassing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back