We Miss Niccy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
Alyssa fidgeted nervously as she sat in Professor Styx's office for reasons that was unknown her, sure it looked like she had been part of an argument between Patricia and Theodore when really she was just trying to break it up and make them be quiet before they got in trouble but as luck would have it those two happened to get her in trouble in the mix of it all. Plus on top of it one of those plants hit her really hard in her shoulder, it was even a hard enough hit to cause a bruise to form darkly on her exposed shoulder which was starting to hurt pretty badly. "This is all your fault you two, can't you just learn to get along?!" She hissed in her light French accent as she became angrier and angrier that these two had gotten her in trouble because they refused to get along for more than ten minutes. Her crystal blue eyes looked at the two of them harshly when she remembered that her behaviour status might go down because of this.

"What even started this?" She gracefully flicked some of her blonde hair that was up out of her face as she tried to remain calm and not break down because of how upset she was at the moment. Professor Styx wasn't even in his office right now so who knows if Theodore and Patricia would even behave themselves long enough for him to get here and make sure the three of them didn't kill one another. Was this whole fight about Nicolette or something, because she thought she had heard her named being mentioned a few times and that made her extremely nervous that they were going to spill what Nicolette had told them not to spill.

Theodore narrowed his emerald green eyes at Patricia as he sat back into his chair with his arms crossed angrily acrossed his chest, he refused to say anything to either of them because he knew if he did he would probably say a bunch of things that he didn't mean or ended up being extremely harsh. This whole thing was really Patricia's fault because she refused to let him see or even speak to him about the letters that he knew Nicolette and her were writing to one another because Effie confirmed that she was writing letters to certain people. It's not like he cared all that much, but she disappeared on them and he was curious as slightly worried about the airhead, at least he knew that he could always turn to Aleyha to calm him down over the matter later, but during class he had gotten so mad and upset at Patricia that his anger exploded and soon enough they were both causing a huge scene in the chaotic Herbology classroom.

"This is all her fault because she was being rude and refused to let me see the letters or tell whats going on with Nicolette." He hissed angrily before he snorted and flicked the hair out of his face because it had fallen into his face again. Alyssa had been all goo goo eyed lately so he figured she would be absolutely no help, even if she had gotten pulled into this while trying to stop him and Patricia from killing one another. "I refuse to get along with her when she's being such a b*tch. What if Niccy died out there, would you even feel bad at all?" He snarked and turned his head forcing himself to look away before he tried to hit her again from being so angry at her. Theodore didn't care about Niccy at all, but his father was getting angry and was starting to become a pain in everyone's side. He doubted that Professor Styx would care about her either, he knew they were bad for one another from the start.

Patricia couldn't believe she was sitting in her fathers office. Her heart was beating against her chest out of fear but it was still beating with the rush of adrenaline she had as anger filled her body, so much more than it had in her 15 years. She had never gotten into trouble in her 5 years at Hogwarts and the fact that she had only had her Prefect status for just over a month now, it wasn't a good time to start either. So much was going through the Hufflepuffs head at the minute she wasn't sure what to think. But as she sat at her fathers desk she couldn't stop glaring at Theodore, with her arms crossed across her chest.

When Alyssa asked why the two couldn't just get along Patricia scoffed, "Ha! Why would I even want to get along with him?" she said rhetorically. It was a simple fact that Patricia and Theodore just didn't get along, never have a never will probably. She was about to reply to Alyssa, the reason the whole thing started was simple, Theodore was just plain stubborn, but of course he jumped right in before her. He was so far from the truth in what he said it took all of Pat's composure to not just jump at him again. When he finished talking she gave her side of the story. "Excuse me for keeping a promise to Niccy. I told her I wouldn't tell anyone where she was or what was happening." she told him. If he had any moral whatsoever he was bound to understand secrets. "Don't you dare call me that!" she shouted, she was not going to take being called names, especially from someone like Theodore. "And what kind of person do you take me for? Of course I care about Niccy, and if something were to happen, at least I would know where she was so I could try and help." she told him, he couldn't be stupid enough to think that she wouldn't care. With a loud sigh she turned and sat back in her chair, not even wanting to look at him any more. She just hoped her father would hurry up, maybe this would be a good time for her to start her part of the plan she had with Hades, even though the circumstances may not be desirable, it was a good start.

Alyssa rolled her crystal blue eyes as she listened to the two of them speak as if they were mere four year olds trying to prove that they were right when they were far from being so. "You both should just shut up." She said lightly under her breath, her French accent slurring some of her words together since she was a bit frustrated at these for being complete morons. Honestly this year wasn't going so great for her and she was fed up with it because first she had lost Vincent, she had to move away from her father, and now Nicolette has to go around and cause a huge mess for everyone.

"Acting like fools won't bring her back, if anything it'll get us smacked." Alyssa sunk into her chair and lightly bit her lip, she wasn't really in the mood to be in here and getting confronted by the meanest teacher in Hogwarts. Although she was worried to face the man, she did hope that he would hurry up and get in here before Theodore and Patricia decided to kill one another.

Theodore snorted loudly and tried to tune his twin out as she tried to act like she was the good guy in this whole thing, sure she didn't join in the fighting but she knew just as much about Nicolette and seemed just as unhappy as he did about everything that was happening with her even if she was being quiet and what she liked to call lady-like about it. Instead he focused his dark emerald eyes right at Patricia as she snarked back at him with such words that he was almost surprised that something like that could from a Hufflepuff. "Oh I'm sure you going to do an awful lot against my father." He sneered when she said that she would be able to do something to try and help if Nicolette was to get into any trouble. On top of that she knew exactly where she was and she was letting everyone freak out about it, why not just tell people so everyone can relax. "Do you know how much everyone is freaking out, you could prevent this huge fuss." He raised an eyebrow at her before she snorted once more and sunk into his chair even more. He could tell his sister was getting irritated and he didn't want her to flip out just as much as he didn't want Styx to come in being as grouchy as he usually was.

After seeing the last fifth year leave, Kalif turned his eyes toward his office. How he dreaded dealing with a bunch of hormonal teenagers. He was in a bad mood enough, and they had to make it worse. He exited the greenhouses, and he walked toward his office. Opening the door, he was greeted by yelling of three ignorant teenagers. Kalif narrowed his eyes, already unpleased about the situation, and slammed the door behind him. "I want you all to shut your mouths this instant, and get in the chairs, right now." Kalif walked past them, and he stood behind his desk. Arms across his chest, and he said, "Despicable behavior, out of two Slytherins and my own daughter, a prefect at that. I want explanations, and I want them now."

Alyssa's almost jumped right out of her seat when she heard the cold voice of Professor Styx's from the doorway, he didn't sound happy at all and she almost dared to think that he was even grouchier that he usually was when she saw him around or in the classroom. "Umm..." Her crystal blue eyes shifted to Theodore and Patricia for a moment praying that they would shut themselves up so she wouldn't have to try and cover it up with anything because they were being dumb and decided to open their mouths around the wrong person. Alyssa figured that Nicolette didn't want anyone to know especially Professor Styx because she didn't really know how it was any of his business to know where she was.

Theodore immediately shut his mouth and stopped looking at Patricia when he not only felt his twin tense but he heard a voice that he was not all that happy to be hearing. He sat up more straight in his chair and let his gaze drop to the floor, he prayed to god that Professor Styx hadn't heard or even knew what they were arguing about or he knew that he would be screwed plus the very thing he was trying to prevent would end up happening. Although he was ninety percent sure that the cruel Professor didn't care at all he didn't want him to know where Nicolette was because he felt like the man didn't deserve to know anything about it. "Don't tell him anything guys." He knew very well that Patricia knew the most out of any of them here but she seemed like she was very bent on not telling anyone about Niccy or where she was at the current moment. It might be possible that Effie and Xavier knew things as well but why or how they would get the information was unknown to Theodore seeing as the two of them probably should know that Alphonse would punish them for withholding information like that.

Patricia couldn't believe that Theodore was still talking. Does he never give up? She asked herself as she rolled her eyes at his comments. Clearly not! She thought as she let out another sigh not even bothering to listen to his words any more, it was just background noise to her. She knew that she was right in not telling him about Niccy or where she was, and if she knew that she was right that's all that mattered. Even though she was trying to drown out his words she had heard every word and was about to comment back to him, well that was until her father came in. Even though she knew that being his daughter didn't give her immunity from getting into trouble she wasn't a scared as Theodore or Alyssa looked, except she remained calm because shouting even more in this situation wasn't going to work, especially not on her dad.

Patricia was a little surprised that Kalif had referred to her as his daughter, So this isn't a secret any more? she thought to herself. Sure people knew and she had told some of her friends and thankfully she knew that Theodore and Alyssa knew or that would be a whole other conversation to have that she wasn't in the mood for. Oh and he just had to throw in the fact that she was a Prefect. Mmm, I wonder is he actually proud of me for getting Prefect? she pondered. Sure it was a strange thought but it was a valid one at least, fathers were proud of that sort of thing right? As Patricia relaxed into her chair she looked up at her father, trying to copy her fathers usual emotionless face, but it wasn't working out for her too well. As she was about to explain what happened she heard Theodore talk. As the words came out of his mouth Patricia leaned forward on her chair and stared at him, shocked at what he said, "Wow! Way to be subtle there Theodore!" Shaking her head she sad back in her chair, her arms still folded although not across her chest but more loosely across her waist. "What an idiot!" she whispered under breath.

Theodore whipped his head into Patricia's direction and wanted to hit her so badly for her dumb comment but didn't dare because not only was Alyssa sitting between them but Professor Styx was in the room watching them carefully. "Got something else to say, because your acting just as as childish as I am." He rolled his eyes and scoot his chair further away from the girls just because he was getting so annoyed by being around them that he could barely concentrate on keeping his mood cool so he wouldn't cause a bigger fight between them. Patricia being Styx's daughter also made Theodore feel like there would be a bigger chance of him getting in trouble than her, and he didn't feel like getting a detention because Patricia had a knack for pissing him off in ways he couldn't even name because there was so many of them.

"Your only mad because she likes me more, no use hitting me because of it though." He raised an eyebrow and gave her a smug smile knowing fully well that Patricia would know that he was talking about Nicolette when he was talking whom she favored more.

Patricia closed her eyes tightly, she never realised how irritating Theodore's voice was before, it was quickly going to give her a headache. Rubbing the part when her forehead and nose met she just let Theodore talk because no matter what she said he was always going to have some sort of snide comeback for her. This is where being a Hufflepuff had it's downside, she was supposed to be nice and she liked being nice to people but Theodore was bringing out a side of her that she didn't like showing. Although because this side never came out too often, when it did the results were normally not pretty, which was evident from the sight of the three fifth years currently sitting her fathers office.

At the sound of chair moving Patricia leaned forward a bit to see Theodore moving away from the two girls. Patricia frowned her eyebrows, why did he do that? She wondered as she sat back again. As more crap came out of his mouth Patricia felt a strange sensation run through her body, something similar to what she experienced earlier in class. Narrowing her eyes she glared at Theodore, pushing her chair back she got up to her feet and stared at him, "Oh you think so?" she shouted, and continued before he could answer. "Well clearly your not or else she would have trusted you enough to tell you, wouldn't she? So she must like me more than you. And I'm not surprised." she finished, breathing harder now. Boy was she angry.

Theodore's body moved on it's own and soon he was standing up just as Patricia had and his emerald green eyes bore into hers, as he stood he knew it probably seemed like he towered over Patricia but he didn't care if he looked like a bully anymore because she had started this one and he wasn't going to back down to a d*mn Hufflepuff that thought she was so tough because she was either a Prefect or seemed to think she was well liked by Nicolette. "Is that a challenge?" Theodore sort of wished Aleyha was here because she was good at calming him down and right now he knew he needed someone to keep him completely losing his temper right in front of his sister and Professor like this but it was getting hard because Nicolette was like his mother first and she had no right to come along and take her away like that.

"You have muggle blood in you Patrica.." Theodore started his voice low but he was sure everyone in the room could hear him, he knew his blood was not the ideal blood either but at least he had no source of muggle blood in him. It was only the existing Veela blood that made him who he was today and he prided that his father had taken such care in making sure that there were no muggles in the family, when the time came that meant he wouldn't have to do it himself. "And I know for a fact that she hates muggles, you barely even know who she really is." His snorted and allowed his arms to cross over his chest as he looked at the Hufflepuff snottily, she pissed him off even more than his joke of an older brother did and that was saying something because those two hated each other more than life itself could ever.

Alyssa widened her eyes when both of them stood up and began to glare violently at one another as if they were going to tear each other apart at a moments notice. She seriously didn't want to deal with the fighting that was currently going on between them at the moment, she actually had studying to do or maybe even soak up enough courage to try and write Vincent to see how he was doing or if he even missed her at all. But no, she was stuck in Professors Styx's office for something that was barely her fault nor her concern because unlike them she had better things to do than fight over whom Nicolette liked more when obviously neither of them were really getting anywhere with the argument. "Guys knock it off, do you realize how stupid you both are sounding right now?" Her light French accent once again slurred her words together but she figured and hoped they could still understand her a little so they would cut it out. The Professor hadn't said anything yet and she didn't want him to get really angry at them and give them a detention for their behaviour in class today. 'I am seriously going to smack these two for this.' Alyssa ran a polished fingernail across her arm as she tried to calm herself down and make sure she too didn't get upset with their bickering. Alyssa's crystal blue eyes averted to the ground as she muttered crude but still civil words in French at how unfair this was and how she shouldn't have to listen to this crap today.

A gloved hand went to his head as the fighting continued as if Kalif wasn't even here. He was getting sick of Patricia and Theodore yelling at each other, and fighting over Merlin knew what. But when Theodore crossed the line and pointed out blood, Kalif's fist went onto the desk, making a loud enough noise to drown out their idiotic yelling. The desk had a fairly large dent in it, but it wasn't enough to even dent to lower Kalif's temper. Kalif shouted, "Enough! Out of all three of you!" Kalif's face was twisted in a rage that most have never seen in school. "All three of you are acting like a bunch a children right now! Alyssa, just keep quiet, because you will just add onto it. Theodore, don't you talk about blood in front of me, is that understood? That is a foolish and stupid subject, not to mention hypocritical. Patricia, you are a Prefect, a role model, and you choose to play favorites over some woman? That is a low and childish thing to do, and I expecting better out of you. Out of all of you." Kalif managed to calm his voice down, but the wrath was evident in his black eyes. "Now, get to the bottom of this issue. Now, before I send you all to your Head of Houses for punishment and disrupting in my class."

Theodore lazily turned his head to looked at Professor Styx boredly and irritatedly at how angry the Professor had become over the whole issue. He had become especially curious to see why the man was so angry about him mentioning blood status out loud, then again this was his daughter so maybe he was sensitive what was said about his children. "Whatever you say." He snorted knowing fully well that Professor Styx was pointing out that he had Veela blood in him, god how he hated how he was a lowly filthy half-breed. Sitting back down in the chair, he gave Patricia a stare that basically said that he knew he was right about what he had said concerning Nicolette and muggles. After all they had killed off her family so of course she would hold fear for them and people who greatly resembled being like one in any way shape or form. Too bad Nicolette herself was as close to a blood-traitor as anyone around here could get, but it's not like he was going to say that.

"As for the issue, why don't you ask Patricia whats up. Because I sure as hell don't know what's going on." He crossed his arms over his chest and let his eyes fall to the Hufflepuff girl. This was the honest truth, he knew that Nicolette was missing but other than that he didn't know anything about where she was or what was going on with her. "I doubt you'd even care though, so perhaps maybe she shouldn't say anything." He shrugged his shoulders, he didn't want to fight or start anything but he knew quite well that if Patricia wasn't supposed to say anything than he was the last person she should tell this to. Theodore didn't care about Nicolette much either, but she needed to help him with ridding his father of the Head position and without her he would get nowhere, plus his father was starting to get angry and would probably issue a death warrant for her. If he could even do anything with her being in the Zhefarovich and all.

Alyssa closed her mouth and allowed her big blue eyes to widen when Professor Styx told her to be quiet when she was just trying to help shut them up, she snorted with irritation and sat back into her chair with her arms gently folded acrossed her chest. Alyssa definitely was going to be giving her brother the cold for this because it was completely uncalled for that he had to show an attitude for the Professor and get her in trouble while he was in the process of doing so. Frankly she thought that Nicolette would be annoyed with both of them for it, she hated fighting and she hated when people assumed things that should be amused if those two liked her so much then they would obviously know that. "Sorry Professor, but I don't think were really allowed to say much about it." Alyssa actually didn't know what was up, but she didn't know how any of this would involve him at all, it was about someone he probably didn't know nor care about so why bother saying it out loud and getting herself in trouble because she told on her. She also didn't appreciate her brother bringing blood into this, he knew he had no room to talk so why bother bringing it up. Her eyes shifted to Patricia, would she tell Professor Styx what they were fighting about or what was even going on.

Patricia's gaze fell from Theodore to her father as soon as she heard the slam on the desk. She lowered her head as she backed from her position and sat back down again, only lifting her head slightly to look at her father. She knew Theodore was probably glaring at her right now but she was forcing herself to not look at him for fear of what her reaction might be to him, again. She couldn't look directly at her father because truth betold she knew what had happened today was wrong and she shouldn't have done it especially, as Kalif so rightly pointed out, seeing as she was a Prefect.

That poor desk she thought to herself as she let her fathers words sink in. Taking a deep breath she was about to speak but of course Thedore got there first. Urgh, why can't he just shut up! He doesn't care about Niccy anyway! she thought to herself as she looked at him. Shaking her head as he finally shut up she left Alyssa speak, at least she had the common sense to keep what she was going to say to a minimum and not give anything away. "It's nothing. Just a mis-understanding." she lied through her teeth. Looking at her classmates she said, "Isn't that right guys?" Knowing Kalif wouldn't believe what she was saying for a moment, it was worth a shot to buy them more time.

Theodore's anger faded into confusion and shock when Patricia pretty much lied right to the Professor's face, he never expected that to come from a Hufflepuff when talking to her own father. Quickly covering up his shock Theodore began to smirk slightly, seeing as he was a Slytherin he could easily lie and do cunning things to protect or make sure he got his way and if it meant agreeing with Patricia then so be it. "Mmhm, nothing but an understanding Professor Styx." Theodore smirked before he rolled his eyes and looked at his twin, hoping she would also confirm and not rat them out because he knew his sister was heavily against lying or anything of the sort.

Alyssa turned her head and avoided both the looks of Patricia and Theodore now that she knew that they were going to lie about what they were fighting about. What if he caught them and they got into more trouble for lying to him like this, because the last thing she wanted was a detention or anything else cruel and vile that the Professor could think of to punish them for misbehaving. Alyssa was fully against any sort of lying pretty much, she found that it got you nowhere and you always got bit in the butt for doing it sometime later. But a part of her also feared what my happen to Nicolette if someone ratted out where she was and stuff, what if Patricia had willingly told Professor Styx and he told Alphonse where she was....Nicolette could be in trouble or even worse. "Yeah, only a misunderstanding." The thought of her father's anger won over her dislike of lying and she managed to agree with the two beside her, as she did so her gaze averted to the ground so she wouldn't have to look at Professor Styx while she did so.

Kalif was slightly relieved when everyone shut up, but lying was another story. Irritably, he rolled his eyes and he slowly lifted his fist from the dent which was made. Folding his arms across his chest, Kalif glared at Patricia. "A misunderstanding," he repeated. His eyes watched the actions of the three, and he narrowed his eyes. "I don't believe that one bit," he said, his anger coming in through his voice as he severely disagreed with lying. Kalif sneered, "Lying is a form of disrespect and is not tolerated with me. I know enough that from your three's little bickering that this is all wrapped around a female and playing favorites of 'who she likes best'. Considering from observation, Patricia and Theodore usually won't know the same people, and I know where this is getting at. However, my issue with you three is bringing that in my classroom and causing a grand disruption."

Patricia kept a straight face as Theodore and Alyssa confirmed her story of the whole thing being a misunderstanding. She had separate reasons to be surprised about each Snow for backing her up. Theodore; because the two never agreed on anything so him lying on a story she made up was a big thing. Then Alyssa; because really she had only tried to break the two up from really hurting each other and she could have just told the truth and not gotten into trouble in the first place. Patricia admired the two for doing this for her.

Even though she didn't let her facial expressions show it when her father glared at her Patricia was well and truly scared. Sitting up straight she stared her father in the face, she wasn't going to back down no matter how intimated she was, she would have to learn to stand up to him sooner or later if she was ever going to try and warm up to him. Patricia was getting that feeling in the pit of her stomach that she got every time she did something wrong, and she hated it. She didn't want to tell Kalif why she, Theodore and Alyssa had been fighting but she had to let him know about Niccy. Letting out a sigh she said, "Well if Theodore would keep his nose out of other people's business this wouldn't have happened." she said, trying her best not to snarl at Theodore or they would be in more trouble.

Theodore sighed softly and scratched his neck lazily when Professor Styx not only caught them in their lie, but he even called them out on it with ease. Plus he already seemed to somewhat pick up on what it was that had started the argument, question was did he also know who they were talking about because it sort of seemed like he did and he didn't at the same time. "Maybe if you had let me see the letters, geez I only wanted to see what was up." Theodore responded calmly before he rolled his eyes and sat back in his chair a little, hoping that his words didn't seem harsh and teasing because for once they weren't trying to offend anyone. In all honestly he just wanted to see how she was doing and why she had left to begin with, he tried writing letters himself but he never got the courage to send them because he knew he was supposed to be mad at her. Recently it seemed the only person he could confide in was Aleyha, her head wasn't full of hot air.

"It wouldn't have gotten so bad, but Patricia had to totally take it the completely wrong way. I mean, why does she get letters when the rest of us don't?" His voice was still calm but slightly more agitated then it was a few moments ago. He was still wondering if it would be a good idea to mention any of this around Professor Styx, if Niccy found out would she be upset with them?

Alyssa was tired of lying, listening to those two argue, and really tired of being in Professor Styx's office when it wasn't really her fault in the first place. Perhaps if she at least told him what the whole problem was she wouldn't be tattling but it would be enough to get the angry and creepy Professor of their cases for a little while, the poor man probably didn't want to deal with a group of teenagers arguing like children. "Patricia has been writing letters back and forth with someone, and Theodore wanted to see them. But she said no and soon they started bickering and fighting and I somehow got pulled into...thats what happened." She spat out finally, not bothering to mention the name because that would be ratting Nicolette out and she wasn't that much a tattler to someone she liked. Hopefully this would get them to finally shut up or something because her head was starting to hurt from all the noise they were making, honestly you think those two would get over it and try to work as a team to get Nicolette back... not against one another.

"I will have to agree with Patricia. Theodore, keep your nose out of other people's business. It is none of your concern. Obviously, whoever this person is, they trust Patricia more than they trust you. So, don't bring useless arguments into my classroom anymore. Patricia, don't get an attitude. You should have kept your mouth shut upon the letters at any case anyway. If you did, Theodore, nosing around is a form of stalking, and lay off of it." Kalif sighed and he turned to Alyssa, "You should have kept your mouth shut as well about the ordeal." Kalif was almost finished with talking. But he added, "Now, I don't know who is sending out letters, nor do I care, but just keep it out of my classroom. We all have enough things to worry over, and I would prefer less stress, and less moronic activity."

Alyssa stared at Professor Styx with a raised eyebrow that clearly showed that she thought he had just as much of an attitude as her jerk of a twin, but she knew better than to open her mouth and try to argue with Professor Styx because she would mist likely lose the argument. Alyssa was stubborn but she wasn't dumb enough to try and get herself into trouble, deep inside she knew this was barely her fault and it all was caused by Theodore and Patricia's inability to get along. "I don't really think Niccy likes it when you meddle in her busine- um...err...nevermind." The words had come from her mouth far to quickly for her to stop them, she was so annoyed at the situation she had forgotten that Theodore had told them not to mention who it was, oh well Styx said he didn't really care anyways so she figured it wouldn't be that bad...chances are he didn't even know who Nicolette was anyways. Sending both Theodore and Patricia an apologetic look with her big crystal blue eyes she sunk into her chair and sighed to herself, she really hated her big mouth at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back