OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Molly had been excited to go to the Yule Ball. She was excited to dance the night away as well as having some nice snacks to munch on. However, the Irish girl hadn't really had a date, which Molly didn't mind. She was happy to spend time with her friends during these events. The girl had been proud of the dress she had decided to wear at the event. She had felt beautiful. A simple red dress as well as bringing a bouquet of fake flowers for fun and her hair was in a low bun. Though the hairstyle did take a while for her to do, as she normally didn't do her hair by herself when it came to these events. Her mum mostly did her hair.

The Hufflepuff skipped into the great hall, looking around the room with amazement. It wasn't winter-themed like how her brother had mentioned. It had more of a summer vibe instead. With the warm tones being hinted in the room. It had given her some familiarity when she had Christmas back up in Auckland. The first year made her way towards the dance floor, as she was ready to boogie the night away, moving her body to the beat of the music.

Tim was excited to see what the Yule Ball was like, since she hadn't managed to hit the answers out of Jules, she just always said that he will see once he will get there. "Burke Puff!" the Gryffindor loudly called out, yeah, this time he knew that her name was Molly, but Burke just stuck on him with the fact that it was the first thing he memorized about her. And Puff only because she was in the Hufflepuff. "Wait, is this something like a Prom in a cool vibes?" he excitedly called out once he got next to her and started to notice the decorations. He totally loved the summer vibe as he was absolutely convinced that summer was ALWAYS better than winter. "Need a partner for your prom?" Tim jokingly offered out his elbow for her to take it. "You look awesome and I say it as someone who had to deal with a fashionista sister, you look awesome," he tried to compliment her, unsure of how well he had manage to do it. And then he lifted up his pants to show off his new socks. "Mom sent me these Marvel socks as a gift and I had to wear them," he excitedly exclaimed, happy that he was able to at least wear socks that was more in his style.

Molly turned around when she heard someone mention her last name, and had noticed the familiar face. "Hiya! How are you doing on this fine night" Molly says with a giggle, as she was trying to do a posh accent. Molly shrugged at Tim's question. "I dunno. But it reminds me of Christmas back home" Molly says with a small smile. The girl was excited to see her parents and siblings. She had missed her bedroom and her bed. The beds back in her dorm weren't the comfiest.

Molly giggled as Tim jokingly had asked if she needed a partner. "Well, that would be lovely. I would love a partner on this fine night, kind sir" Molly says jokingly, as she tries to impersonate yet another posh accent. "Thank you!" Molly says with a small blush as the boy had told her she had looked awesome. Molly gasped and clapped when the boy had shown her his marvel socks. "Oh my gosh! They look so awesome! You picked the right event for it" Molly says with a giggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back