OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Evelyn had a busy semester behind her. She had put such effort in different classes that she didn't had spend so much time with her friends. Well not the one she wanted to spend time with, but he seemed busy with someone else. She tried to think of how it would be if she and Noah would be together, ofcourse she would like to have a lot of attention from him but it wasn't like he was the only one around her. Evelyn was gonna tell Noah about her feelings for him, and thought of it as normal. Just as Lucas did with her, only she didn't had the same feelings for him. But the fact that he moved on so quickly she couldn't understand. All of sudden he liked Merrill? Someone he never had talked to before until the vacation. The blonde missed the attention from her friend and the fact they didn't had spoken after the letter they had exchanged was strange and in some way sad. The blonde really needed to speak to her friend about everything and to see if they could stay friends. In the letter Lucas said things were fine again after had given it a thought, but it seemed far from that. And she knew Lucas he wasn't that busy with his study, so that wouldn't be the problem of not spoken to eachother before.

Evelyn wasn't sure what she thought about the relationship between Lucas and Merrill. She didn't liked Lucas more than a friend that was sure, but why was she feeling so irritated about it than? Perhaps of being spoiled with attention with him. Since their first year she had spend almost every day with him if he wasn't with Aaron and sometimes with the three of them together. So the blonde decided to take a walk through the castle and hoped to wait until Lucas arrived at the Gryffindor Corridor. Evelyn had asked Aaron where he was and he said he would be here pretty soon, so the blonde hoped to catch him before he entered.

The first semester has been pretty uneventful, which was unusual for Lucas. He hadn't got into as much trouble as usual, but some of his earlier antics were hard to top. Nothing he could think of would ever be as epic or as talked about as the mandrake incident. Things had changed for the Gryffindor over the holidays, he had a girlfriend, which was something he hadn't expected to happen, not so soon after he had been turned down by Evelyn. Of course the last he knew his friend was seeing his head of houses kid which was weird for him. Lucas wasn't bothered by it any more, his mind was on Merrill.

Lucas had just finished one of his classes so decided to make his way back up to the Gryffindor common room but once he arrived on the seventh floor he found himself face to face with a familiar blonde. "Evelyn," Lucas said cooly. "Are you waiting for me?" He asked wondering what she was doing outside the common room.

The blonde was focused on what she wanted right now. And that were answers and some truth from one of her best friends. This was the only way, since he was ignoring her most of the time. Now he had no choose of to walk into her and if he tried to walk away she would go after him and stop him. But the blonde hoped it didn't came to that. She just wanted to speak to Lucas alone, not with Merrill or Aaron or Noah in the neighborhood. And when the blonde stood there waiting she hoped everything would work out as she wanted it. Amber had given the advice of having some patience and she didn't exactly wanted that. Because what she wanted the most right now was her friend again. And it seemed that wasn't the case anymore, but deep down Evelyn knew Amber was right. Ofcourse she could imagine how Lucas must be feeling around her right now, but Evelyn hoped that when she got some answers and a good talk about this they could move on.

A while later the blonde spotted Lucas and she felt her heart beating faster, she hoped he was willing to talk with her. The way he spoke her name felt different no nickname at all this time and Evelyn looked at her friend with confidence '' Lucas,'' the blonde begin. And he was right directly so the blonde nodded at Lucas. '' Yes, I want to talk to you. Can we sit here somewhere please? '' the blonde asked nicely. She needed to speak with him, so if he said no the blonde wasn't taking that for an answer but still she tried to begin nicely.

Lucas had been avoiding Evelyn since she shot him down, that much was true, but ever since he started dating Merrill his friend seemed to be more interested in him. Lucas put his hands in his pockets and sighed as Evelyn told him that she wanted to talk to him and suggested sitting somewhere. He looked around and noticed the bench at the end of the corridor, it couldn't hurt to see what she had to say, he had a little time. Lucas just suspected that she missed all the attention she used to get from him, and jealous that he gave that attention to Merrill. "Fine, I'm on my way to meet Merrill but she doesn't get out of class for another ten minutes," Lucas said checking his watch. He walked passed her and made his way over to the bench not bothering to check if she was following. "What do you want to talk about?" He asked taking a seat on the bench.

Evelyn was glad she finally had a moment together with Lucas. She was sad that he wasn't the one that came to her, but she was mostly a girl of actions. And Lucas was way to busy with Merrill. The blonde was wondering if she didn't gave fashion advice if Lucas would like her too. But the blonde was just looking for her great friendship she ever had with Lucas. And she wouldn't go away until they spoke what they both wanted. She was glad Lucas wanted to speak with her but it didn't sound that enthusiastic. But he was just playing it cool she thought. Evelyn wanted to know why Lucas was avoiding her so much and he was gonna tell her right now. '' Lovely..'' the blonde said cool. She didn't cared about him and Merrill, she already knew what they did. Evelyn followed Lucas to a bench nearby and went sitting there. With her bright blue eyes she looked at the boy who once was her best friend. '' I've wanted to talk to you. Since you keep avoiding me. Now I'm here and I'm asking you why. I know I hurt your feelings, but did you want me to lie to you?'' the blonde asked to Lucas. In her voice was a lot of emotion to hear, she hoped Lucas would take it seriously.

"What makes you think I've been ignoring you?" Lucas said calmly. Of course he had and maybe denying it wasn't the way to go, but how could he admit to be have been ignoring solely because she hadn't wanted to be with him. That had at least been the initials reason, but soon ignoring Evelyn had become a habit, it helped that Merrill found her hovering creepy. "What do you want to talk to me about? I'm just glad you've caught me alone rather than interrupting a date with Merrill," There a bitterness in his voice as he mentioned Merrill. It had seemed lately every time the couple tried to be alone, they turned and Evelyn was there trying to get some attention. "So what? Is Noah not giving you enough attention? Just because he's the ministers son doesn't automatically mean he'd be a good boyfriend, though I suppose his status was all you cared about right?"

Evelyn was curious what Lucas had to say to her. She didn't knew what to expect as long as the outcoming would be good that was important. Here and now he could be honest to her and she expected him to be, she was always to him too. When Lucas began with something stupid Evelyn rolled her eyes. Did he thought she was stupid or something? '' I'm not stupid Lucas. It is so very clear. I hate lies so you better tell me the truth.'' the blonde reacted on Lucas. She didn't want to become angry at him, but she knew she still was. She didn't understood it, she only told him the truth. Ofcourse she knew she had hurt him and that was she gonna say. She sighted for a moment to let the anger pass by. '' Luc.. I know I've hurt you. And I'm sorry for that, I really had no idea..'' Evelyn started and you could hear the emotion in her voice. '' But I didn't want to lie to you. I can't feel something that I don't feel. You are my best friend, for me you are still. But I can't take it you wouldn't even talk to me. Only in that letter last year, you said it was gonna be ok. But it is not.. Please tell me the truth.'' Evelyn was glad Lucas let her finish, she was afraid that he wasn't gonna let her talk. If Merrill would come now she would ruin everything, and the blonde would never forgive her that. When he mentioned Merrill she ignored him for a moment. He seemed a bit angry when he said the thing about she interrupting them, and there was some truth into it. Evelyn had followed the pair a few times, but only so she could speak with Lucas.

It seemed that it was a sensitive point for Lucas because he went all mean all of sudden. Didn't he want to be friends anymore? He just had to say it than, she was done with all this stupid talk. And when Lucas started to bring Noah in it the blonde frowned. She was so angry at him. It was not fair what he said, if he thought so about her he didn't knew her at all. '' Leave Noah out of this! This is between you and me. He is the best boyfriend if you want to know, he is more grown up than you are right now! If you think that low of me, you don't know me at all.'' Evelyn felt tears burning in the corner of her eyes. Lucas was being so mean, if he wanted to push Evelyn away with this he almost succeeded. '' Yes his status is not bad, and I liked it while meeting him. But I got to know him more, and he is far more than that. I'm being honest about that.'' The blonde said and sighted for a moment.

Lucas listened as Evelyn defended herself, he wasn't trying to hurt her, he was just being honest as she had been and if his words hit a nerve then perhaps what he was saying was right. "Evelyn I'm not interested in your apologies, I just want you to leave me alone, you're happy with Noah and I'm trying to do the same and move on with Merrill but you're not letting me, let me move on Evelyn!" Lucas was beginning to raise his voice because of how angry he felt himself becoming. She kept calling him her best friend but she wasn't acting like it, she was acting like a jealous ex.

Lucas scoffed when Evelyn told him that Noah was more grown up than he was. "I'm immature? You are the one who won't leave me alone, I'm acting like this because every time I try to have a nice moment with Merrill we turn around and you're there, saying you want to talk to me. Stop it and leave me alone!" Lucas felt like laughing as she defended her reasons for dating Noah, in all honesty he didn't care. "Look whatever you want to tell yourself is fine, if you want to be Noah's arm candy then go ahead,"

The blonde couldn't believe what she heared. Lucas made her seem like a crazy stalker. Couldn't he just understand that she wanted her friend back. And since he put no effort in coming to Evelyn the blonde had to do it herself. She put her arms over eachother and sighted heavy. '' Oh yes finally you are honest! If you just said that to me DIRECTLY it would have spare me a lot of trouble with feeling guilty for not answering back your feelings!!'' the blonde started to raise her voice. It was a long time ago since she felt so much anger. She thought she was passed it but she didn't got what she wanted today and Lucas made her angry. Evelyn looked at some of the students that were passing by but she didn't cared right now what they would think. They could hear that she and Lucas weren't friends anymore! '' Don't you understand!? I didn't leave you alone because I wanted my friend back! You didn't spoke to me at all! Not even hello, can you imagine what I must feeling? I can't help it that I don't have feelings for you more than a friend. I gave you enough time, and in the letter you send me, you said it was gonna be fine, but look at us it is not!!! And I am done with it, so you got what you wanted congratulations I leave you alone.'' Evelyn knew it might had seen a bit desperate that she was trying to talk to Lucas all the time, but she missed him so much. Since their first year they had spend almost every day together, and sometimes with Aaron too. If Lucas didn't act like he was doing today, she might have tried to speak to Aaron to talk some sense in his friend but she was done with him. He brought out the worst in herself at this moment and she didn't want that to happen and ruin her relationship with Noah. She knew she had to talk with Noah about this, she wasn't gonna lie to him.

When Evelyn heard the sentence leave me alone, it went through her head. He wanted her to leave him alone, he was done with her was that what he was saying? It was clear for Evelyn, this was done. As the blonde was looking very frustrated and angry at Lucas she felt tears burning. She was so angry but she also had trouble with holding her tears. All she ever wanted was to have her friend back, but he didn't thought so about that. That stupid feelings of Lucas for her ruined everything! Why couldn't he just like her as her friend. And than he spoke of her being arm candy to Noah, she was completly done.
'' I'm so sure Merrill will bore you eventually and than you break up. Mark my words, it will happen and you know it. So much trouble to protect something that will be over before you blink. What I and Noah have is real, and you are just jealous of that. '' Evelyn was becoming mean she knew it, she felt it. She hated it but Lucas made her do this. This was a old bad habit she had before going to hogwarts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back