Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Jarica spend more time the first floor. She opened her book and finaly started reading. She was thinking about her birthday soon and how she wanted celebrate. What need bring of candy? She definelty loved choclet frog and collection cards. She sit on the chair and started read book. Today was a free time and she wanted be here not Gryffindor coomon room. What else she can do today? Books always was her best friends.

Jasper had been heading back to the Slytherin common room after class, hand stuffed in his pockets as he looked out of the windows he passed. He wished the weather was a bit better today, he wanted to fly, but he knew he would have time to do that during practice. He had homework to do, even if he would rather avoid it. He stopped when he spotted Jarica, with a book. He headed over, looking over her shoulder. "What are you reading?" He asked the Gryffindor.

Jarica readed the book who was name Dragon's green. She smiled when she see Jasper. "Hey, this is realy interesting book and the book name Dragons's green! What's bring you here?" Gryfindor girl asked the boy with a warm smile and Jasper was a realy grate gay and she was lucky know him. "I just don't wanted sit coomon room" Jarica told him and she was still bored but book change her mind and that wasnher favorit book.

Last edited:
Jasper nodded as Jarica told him the title oft he book, tilting his head a little. "Huh, is it a book about dragons? Like... a story? Or information?" He asked her, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Do you take Care of Magical Creatures?" He asked, guessing it might be for that class. Jasper had taken that class last year, but had dropped it because he'd been so busy. "Why didn't you want to sit in the common room?" He asked her, taking a seat next to her. "Isn't it fun in Gryffindor?"

"Not realy about dragon. It's a fantasy and story to. This book is from my home" She smiled him and not always here was from library. "No and you?" Jarica last time was thinking take Care magical creatures but she change her mind. "I'm a little lonely person and somtimes i like sit alone. " She told Jasper about her self and she didn't feal Gryffindor house like a home but sorting hat always know the best for the people.

Jasper nodded as Jarica explained it wasn't a book about real dragons, like a textbook, but rather a story and a book she owned herself. "Oh, cool." He said, nodding. It was definitely nicer than a boring textbook, but he still didn't really see the appeal. He shook his head. "I did last year, but I don't anymore. It's pretty cool, but I don't like having too much homework." He explained. Her next words made him pause. "Oh, am... I bothering you?" He asked her after a moment. "If you want me to leave you alone, you can tell me. No hard feelings." He said a little awkwardly.

Jarica smiled Jasper. ''You are lucky, when you have no homework.'' She smiled to him and looked. Jarica was happy see here Jasper. ''No, please sty! I want you stay her!'' Jarica take his hand and don't wanted let him go. She didn't know what need to do with friendship thing but she wanted be friends with Jasper.

Jasper shrugged. "Still have homework, just less than I had when I had Care of Magical Creatures homework too." He explained. He'd mostly just been a bit lazy about the electives. He nodded as she told him to stay, feeling a little bad for suggesting he leave as she sounded upset at the idea. But then he jumped a little in surprise as he felt her hand closing around his own, and he looked at her in alarm as his face turned bright red. "Uh." He said, unsure what to make of the gesture. He had never held a girl's hand before, he didn't think, and she had grabbed his so suddenly that he had no idea how to react to it.

"I understand!" She was thinking how easy that was wich homework and if you have a right book. "Sorry!" Girl faced turned a little red and take hand back but if Jasper wanted go then she dodn't do it but that was a little bit sad if he go.

Jasper laughed nervously and wiped his hand on his trousers a little awkwardly, though he hoped Jarica wouldn't take that as a rude gesture. He just didn't know what to do. He shrugged at her words. "No worries." He told her, waving it off. "So uh, homework. Uh, what classes do you take then?" He asked her, eager to return to normal conversation.

"You meen next year? I hate Aritmantica!" She answered Jasper becouse that was from her true words. Jarica didn't knoe what she taken next year. But definetly that will be poition, dark arts and charms, muggle studies.

Jasper shrugged. "I guess, whatever you wanna share." He told her. "Why do you hate Arithmancy?" He asked, amused by her answer. "It seems difficult, but I thought you were all smart and stuff." He teased her. "What classes are you going to take, you think? What do you like?"

That was good asking and she take her hand and shake her hair. "I'm not realy good math and this is a little hard for me! I'm always be realy good but nut sure for Arimantica." That sounded a little craizy but she hate aritmantica and maths. Why also people like this aritmantica?"But not this, but i'm not sure." Jarica smiled to him and why he wanted know. Learned together? Mayby that was he idea. "I love dark arts, poiton, charms, muggle studies. Astronomy but why you ask? You mean learned together?" She smiled a little evil smile and wanted know what Jasper will be say to hear.

Jasper nodded as the girl said she wasn't very good at math, it did seem Arithmancy would be difficult then. "I agree, it's very difficult." He said with a shrug. "It's why I didn't pick it." He nodded as the girl listed the classes she liked, there certainly were a lot. He shrugged at her suggestion of learning together. "I didn't think about that, I was just curious." He said. "Do you have any idea yet what you want to do after Hogwarts? I want to be an auror." He told her.

"Me to! Are you ready to be 5 year? This is so excited and i can't wait be four year!" Jarica was happy be four year at Hogwarts and she was happy be there with her friends and Sully to. "It's okey Jasper. Oh, i'm not sure about that. I'm thinking ask about this my dad summer and mayby he will tell me! Becouse, i don't know. Mayby later i wanted find boyfriend and then we will see! But Auror is a grate job! I know you will be grate!" She smiled to him.

Jasper let out a sigh when Jarica asked him about his fifth year. He shrugged a little nervously. "Nah, not really." He said, running a hand through his hair. "The fifth year is like, a big deal. I'm not ready to stress out about the OWLs." He admitted. "And if I wanna be an Auror, I have to do well too." He said a little nervously. He was surprised when she suggested her dad might be able to tell her what she wanted to do. "Don't you want to pick that for yourself?" He asked her curiously. He blushed when she said she wanted a girlfriend, shrugging. "Uh, good luck?" He said a little awkwardly, though he admired her for being so honest about it. He himself hadn't really admitted to it when he liked Lily, and had no idea how to handle anything to do with romance. It seemed like more and more of his classmates started dating, and he felt like he was getting a little behind if he was honest.

"That good!" Becouse that would be better and do things and nothing to voried about it. " OwLs? What do you meen?" She wanted know about owls and she didn't get it about to them. Jarica never wanted be part of owls becouse that bird was dirty feathers and faeces. And the couch wifn akk feathers and all need cleaned up? That was weird and Jarica was happy not taks to shcool owls, becouse she have a besf Persian cat. "You will be grate Auror, i know!" She smiled. "I'm still not sure what i want to do when i finished Hogwarts but it's long time and i will be have a time a lot to figure out!" That was true words from her. "Sorry, i'm just thinking " Also she don't have eny simpathy to Hogwarts boys and she was no sad about this.

Jasper wondered how Jarica didn't know about the OWLs, but maybe in third year the professors didn't mention them yet. "The OWLs are uh, Ordinary Wizarding Level exams. They're the big important exams at the end of fifth year." Jasper explained. "So next year I'll take those, and they decide what classes you can take after that." He sighed, scratching his neck. "I'm not looking forward to it at all." He nodded when Jarica said she had time to figure it out. "Yeah, definitely." He said with a smile. "And no worries... I guess it's good to uh... have goals."

-Oh, sounds very difficult!- She told him and was alredy little voried about next year and she don't wanted take them but this time no choice. -Thanks, Jasper? So, do you wan't gummie bears? I have- She take of from jacket pokets haribo gummy bears and gave him. He was right about next words and that whas good when you have a dreams.

Jasper sighs."I think so, but you still have a whole year to prepare. It's not until the end of fifth year. " He reassured her. "I'll tell you how bad it was next year, okay?" He said, smiling a bit. He didn't want to scare her. "Oh, sure." He said, taking the bears. "I should go back to Slytherin, I'll see you around, okay?"

-Thanky, Jasper for everything!- She said Jasper and gave him a hug. Then she sit again. -Have nice day to you!- Jarica told him and later back to book read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back