Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
not certain
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Padme was really enjoying exploring hogwarts. She had found the lakefront was a good and calm place for her to spend time, but it wasn’t the first time she’d seen it. Padme had seen the lakefront in Vader’s pictures, it was a place that she’d known her brother liked going, and being down at it made her definitely understand why. Padme hadn’t ever been as into photography as her brother was. The hufflepuff was sat at the waterfront with her toes dipped into the water, and she had a little smile on her face. The girl hadn’t brought a book with her, she hadn’t seen much of a point in it, she’d been reading more than enough, she could just enjoy how nice it was. How calm it was. The hufflepuff was really enjoying all of the things that Hogwarts had. It was all good fun. She spotted a girl approaching her, and recognised her from her dorm, she thought about waving the girl over, but what if she had something else she’d rather be doing? Padme didn’t want to do that.

Seali walked beside the lake front, taking in the grounds of Hogwarts. Although she had explored so much it still seemed that so little was discovered through her eyes. The girl ran her fingers through her ginger hair, the sun reflecting off the the lake. Sea breathed in the the fresh air as she thought more about the subjects Hogwarts had to offer. The Hufflepuff had watched the Hufflepuff and Gryffindor Quidditch tryouts and had so desperately wanted to join. Though, she had never flown before and she was just a first year.

Sea had been so lost in a train of thought that she didn't notice the large tree root sticking out from the ground, and before she knew it she had fallen down beside a girl. She gasped, not expecting to fall, but sat up, noticing the girl sitting beside where she had fallen. Sea looked at the girl, seeing she was a Hufflepuff and recognising her from the sorting ceremony- not to mention dorm room. She adjusted her position to sitting with her legs crossed, brushing off the dirt that was now over her robes. Sea then once again looked up at the girl sitting next to her, " Sorry! " She quickly said, forgetting her manners, " I didn't mean to disturb your peace- I'm a bit clumsy sometimes.. " Sea said, bringing her hand up to her head and laughing, " Your in my year- A Hufflepuff. I saw you in the dorms, and also the sorting ceremony! " She said, giving a large smile.

Padme was surprised when the girl whom she’d thought about talking to fell down and was suddenly right in front of her, ”Are you okay?” the hufflepuff asked with a concerned tone. She shook her head at the apology and was very clearly more concerned about if her roommate was okay or not. She shook her head at the girl and gave her a little smile, ”It’s okay,” the hufflepuff smiled a little, she would’ve been more startled and annoyed by it had she not known that she was nearby, and she was far more concerned about the fact that she might’ve gotten a little hurt. The girl was someone she’d be spending a bunch of time with over the next seven years, it was an imperative that she was at least a little friendly with all of the girls. The hufflepuff nodded and smiled, ”Yeah, Padme,” the hufflepuff introduced stretching out her hand to the other girl, hoping that she wouldn’t really say anything about her name and just fly past it. She wasn’t sure how many people would know what her name was from, Vader had promised it wasn’t many but some certainly had. It was only Jace who had just expressed that he liked her name but didn’t seem to know the reference. She liked Jace. She glanced about hoping to maybe see him, but she didn’t. "Whats your name?"

Seali smiled, outstretching her hand to shake the girls, " That's a nice name! I'm Seali, " she said, Sea wouldn't of known the reference as she didn't watch many movies, since they didn't have a TV on the boat, " But you can call me Sea! " she noted at the end, widening her smile. Seali had always had people rather call her Sea as it was easier to remember and they often got Seali wrong, all the time, " Sorry again for falling down, I just seem to go off in a world of my own and not notice my surroundings, ahah. " Sea said, laughing lightly before changing the subject to school, " So, Are you enjoying Hogwarts so far? We haven't started classes fully yet, but I already know that my favourite is gonna be Charms and Flying! How about you? " She stopped at that, noticing that she was blabbering onto herself and didn't want to scare Padme off, she gave a light smile.

Last edited:
Padme blushed lightly at the compliment, she half expected a reference to the film she was named after to follow, but it seemed that Seali, Sea, either didn’t know it or didn’t care enough to comment. ”Nice to meet you Sea. You have a nice name too,” the hufflepuff replied. She listened as the girl explained what had happened but Padme didn’t mind too much. That kind of thing was bound to happen relatively frequently, and Padme, though she was not clumsy could sometimes still get lost in her own head, ”It’s okay,” was her quiet response. Instead a little happier that the subject moved on to Hogwarts itself. She smiled and nodded, charms and flying seemed like they’d be good fun. ”Yeah, it’s really nice. My older brother goes here too and he told so many stories and it’s lived up to all of them,” Padme replied, ”Are you?” she had found that most people were really happy to be a part of the school, happy to be there, it was a good place to be. ”I’m looking forward to History of magic and charms,” the former was largely because it was a class she shared with Jace and the latter was where they’d learn some magic, which she was very very keen to do. ”We could sit together in charms?” the girl offered tentatively, if they were both looking forward to it, it would not go amiss to sit with her, if Sea wanted to.

Sea smiled, " Thanks! " She replied, she was glad Padme didn't mind- or wasn't angry that she had been so clumsy to fall down and disturb her peace. She nodded, " That's so cool! I don't have any family who go here and am really new to the whole idea of Wizards and Witches- But i'm really excited. " Sea replied to her, before answering her question, " Yeah, I'm really happy to be here- Honestly I wouldn't know who wouldn't! " She laughed slightly, though worried she was coming off too enthusiastic so, calmed down a little, " History of Magic sounds cool- I've heard it's a little boring but I'm excited to learn more about magic. " She said, having not of known about it and just being thrown into the deep end she was hoping to clear her many questions up, " I would love too! " Sea then said, she was happy that she finally made a friend- especially one in her year and house. (sorry for the late reply :3)

Padme nodded at her saying that she was the first of her family to go, she could understand that. Though Padme was not the first of her family to attend Hogwarts, her brother had been, ”Until my brother, my family had no idea this world existed,” Padme said this quietly, though she wasn’t sure why, her brother had always told her it was okay to talk about what blood type she was, but to not broadcast it too much. Padme hadn’t understood that, but she was willing to lean into it. She had to agree that, this place was amazing, she couldn’t understand anyone who didn’t want to be there either, ”It’s amazing! I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else,” her excitement and agreement was fairly high too. Padme felt herself blush a little when Sea thought history of magic might be boring, ”I like history,” the girl admitted quietly, ”But doing spells is cool too,” the hufflepuff smiled in agreement, especially as she agreed to sit with her in charms! ”Have you practiced the charms spell we can do before class?” Padme asked taking her wand out and holding it in her hand, ready to show the spell to the other girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back