OOC First Name
Pheeb
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 12 1/2 Inch Swishy Hornbeam Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
The second semester would soon be starting, and Alec was doing the best she could at getting herself back into a routine since returning from her grandmothers. Staying there over the holidays was always an.. interesting experience, but now that she was back at school she felt like she could breath again. With her head held high, she had ambitions that she was determined to reach before the year was out, and she was starting that right now. The second year had been finishing off her breakfast that morning, watching the other students nearby too, and when she thought she had a few that she could target, Alec rose from her seat. Grabbing her plate which was obviously clean, she made her way round to the first student, strapping off whatever they'd left on their plate onto hers, ignoring any strange looks she was getting, before passing on to the next student. By the time she'd collected four helpings from the waste of other students, she was looking at her own plate with disgust. Why couldn't kids just eat what they chose to rather than leaving it. So much food went wasted these days and Alec hated it. She glanced up the table to see if there was anyone else that was clearly finished, so that she could get as much leftovers as possible.

The yule ball had been pretty nice, as far as those events went. Aisa had been glad to talk to Adorah a bit, even if most of her attention had been asked by Sully. That wasn't a surprise, as Sully usually demanded a lot of attention whenever he was around. She had at least been glad that Simon hadn't sought her out at the ball, she was fairly sure he'd leave her alone now. Her comment hadn't meant to offend him so badly, but at least she hoped he would now just leave her alone, which was what she had wanted all along. The girl was doing her homework while eating breakfast, focusing more on the book than on her food. She was early, so she had plenty of time to eat. The girl didn't notice the stranger approaching until she was suddenly taking the last pieces of Aisa's toast off her plate. Aisa frowned in disbelief, then looked at the girl who had already moved on as if this was entirely normal. "Excuse me, do you usually steal people's food?" She asked her, amazed by the rudeness of some people.

Alec was feeling quite pleased with herself, that she'd already managed to fill her plate and in a moment she'd be able to head back down to the kitchens with it. That was, until she heard a voice out behind her and she turned to see another girl from her own house, frowning at her. Alec sighed, one hand on her hip, "No actually, not usually. But since people like you tend to just throw away half their breakfasts, I have a plan to put it to good use." she explained, forcing a false smile on her face. She peered down to the toast that she'd taken from the girl, which was now dunked in half eaten egg. "You can have it back if you want it so badly," she said, moving across the distance between them to show the girl what was sitting on her plate, and the mess that her breakfast was now soaked in. "Otherwise, next time maybe you just you know, eat it." Alec shrugged. She didn't mean to steal food if someone hadn't actually finished, but it wasn't her fault that she was doing something about everyone else's poor behaviour.

Aisa raised her eyebrows at the girl. "People like me? You don't know me." She told the girl, growing more annoyed by her superior attitude every moment. "So you eat yourself sick on people's cold and disgusting leftovers just so you can feel superior?" She asked her, glancing at her plate and then at her face with raised eyebrows. "Right." She said then, clearly skeptical of this girl's "brilliant" idea. She wrinkled her nose at the sight of the toast. "No, thanks." She said dryly, and then rolled her eyes. She had already said she was still eating, so she didn't feel like it was necessary to repeat that again. She grabbed her book and started to read again, deciding to ignore this annoying girl for now.

Alec scoffed, who did this girl think she was? "You're nothing if not a hypocrite. You think you know me enough to judge me? I am not about to eat this food, idiot. I'm not stupid." Why would anyone want to actually eat through other people's pickings? "You can do more with leftovers rather than just give to someone as a snack, not that I expect someone like you to realise that," she sneered back, her dislike for people in this school increasing immensely over the last few weeks. Thankfully the girl seemed to go back to reading her book, so she rolled her eyes, obviously she was just one another student who was happy enough to go along with the rest of the sheep in this school. "Pathetic," she mumbled, moving to the next plate to clear it.

Aisa shrugged indifferently. "I can judge your actions and rudeness right now." She told the girl, though she was more interested in ending the conversation. Until the girl said she wasn't planning to eat the food, which gave her pause. She glanced at her with raised eyebrows. "Enlighten me." She said dryly. "What wonderful thing are you going to do with the leftovers of half our house?" She couldn't think of anything that wasn't disgusting, and was intrigued despite herself. But not intrigued enough to keep up a long conversation with this girl. If Aisa got no answer, she was happy enough to let it go if it meant not having to interact with this obnoxious girl anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back