Wandering

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked down the steps to the Dungeons. She had wandered them before but nothing serious, she didn't intend to make this a serious search but she just wanted a little look see. Caysi bounced off the last step and made it quickly to the floor. It was dark and cold, like a basement. She looked around, the Potions classroom was just down the hall. There were doors everywhere. She looked from side to side. She sat down, leaning her back against a door and just thought about many things.

Violet had the horrible feeling that she had forgotten something. For the life of her, she could not remember where her quill was. And although she had a couple of quills, she really wanted to know where hers was. It was exceedingly frustrating.
Finally, she remembered. She'd left it in her least favourite place - the dungeons. Summoning up all her courage, she walked down to the dungeons, raced to the Potions classroom and retrieved her quill. Sighing in relief, she strode out of the classroom - and noticed Caysi sitting against a door. Surprised, she said a small "hello!", before thinking that maybe Caysi didn't want to be disturbed.

Caysi looked up and saw Violet, she had met her once before at a meeting. " Hey Violet!" She smiled. " What brings you in the dungeons?" She asked standing up.

"Um, well, I left my quill down here," Violet replied, in a small voice. "I don't think I'd be down here otherwise. It's far too scary," she whispered, ashamed of how afraid she was. "What are you up to?" she asked.

Caysi nodded. " Its not that bad down here." Caysi looked around. " I'm not sure why I came here actually. I kind of find it peaceful because not many students come down here." She said.

"It makes me feel a little claustrophobic," Violet said, honestly. "But it is rather peaceful. I can see why people come down here." She gave a small laugh. "I suppose that defeats the purpose of them being peaceful."

Caysi giggled. " That's true." She smiled. " So what do you like to do around here?" She asked, she patted the seat right beside her.

Bertha had been enjoying an afternoon snooze when she was rudely interuped by two students. She started to closely listen to their conversation. Bertha was a very nosey portrait, spying on numerous private coversation, and even witnessing the occasional kiss.

Bertha turned her nose up at the two students, she prefered Slytherin's, her past house amonst the others, and these students were both Hufflepuff, shame. Bertha watched them closely for any gossip, turning her head to the left, giving the impression that she had no interest in the two students.

Violet sat down on the ground next to Caysi, noticing a portrait that seemed to be looking away from them, nose in the air. She shook her head slightly. She was still getting used to the temperamental nature of the portraits - and the fact that they could move and talk! Looking away from the portrait, she turned to Caysi. "Oh, nothing interesting, really. I like reading, hanging out in the grounds, and flying. What do you like to do?" she asked.

Caysi looked at the portrait that Violet was looking at, she scoffed and rolled her eyes. She wasn't a Slytherin but she could sure act like one. " I love to dive, swim, do gymnastics, Quidditch." She said looking at Violet.

"Oooh, wow!" Violet responded, awed. Sports was just way beyond her - she could play netball and Quidditch, but that was about it. She was a particuarly slow runner, and she'd never really been picked for sports teams at school. "I don't know much about the others, but Quidditch is a lot of fun!" she exclaimed, smiling.

Caysi nodded. " I love Quidditch! What position do you like to play?" She asked Violet, she crunched her knees up to her chin.

"Chaser," replied Violet, blushing a little. She wasn't exactly the best chaser ever, but she liked the position. She would not have played as a Beater or a Seeker if her life depended on it. "What about you? What position do you play?"

" Beater." She smiled, she was really good at Beater, she was that when she was captain of the Hufflepuff team.

"Awesome!" Violet exclaimed, with a grin. "Do you think we'll be able to have a Hufflepuff team next year?" she asked, hopefully. She'd really looked forward to playing Quidditch, and she hadn't had the chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back