Wandering the Corridor

A

Anonymous

Henri left the Ravenclaw tower and climbed down a flight of stairs. He figured this would be a nice and quiet place so he left the staircase and found an empty looking corridor. After walking a short distance he noticed a suit of armor. Taking a seat beside it he pulled out a book and began to read. He had met only a few people since coming here, not all of them pleasant, and wanted to meet more, 'later' he told himself as he plunged further into the book.

Caysi walked down the corridor and saw someone alone reading a book. Caysi came closer and saw someone that looked a bit fimiliar and said " Hi im Caysi Finnigan!". she said happily.

Alice left the Gryffindor Common room and walked along the passage to get to stairs that would lead her down to the other floors. She passed two students in the hall and nodded a smile at them as she went by.

Henri looked up and saw a girl a standing in front of him, he knew she must've said something to him as she looked at him almost expectantly. But whatever it was he hadn't hear it, he had been too involved in his book, "I'm sorry, what was that?" he said as he smiled and scratched his head awkwardly.

[OoC: I'm not sure quite how to respond about Alice walking by as she sort of came and left and all there is to work with is a smile.]

Caysi laughed and said " I said that I'm Caysi Finnigan". she said smiling. She looked at Alice and smiled and waved and.

"Oh, hi then Caysi, I'm Henri." Henri said setting his book to the side for now, "So, are you a first year here too?" he asked.

Caysi smiled and said " No im going to be a 2nd year". she said smiling. " Do you mind if I sit down?". she said sweetly.

"Oh, I see, and not at all." Henri replied with a bright smile.

Caysi sat down and said " What book are you reading?". she said giving a wide grin.

"Oh, it's a muggle book I picked up before I left home." Henri explained to Caysi as he turned to show her The Art of War written in chinese.

Caysi smiled and said " That's really cool!". she said smiling. " What house are you in?". she said smiling.

"I'm in Ravenclaw." Henri replied as he set the book back down, "And yourself?"

Caysi smiled and said "I'm in Hufflepuff". she said. " What subject is your favourite here so far?". she said putting her hands out of her pockets.

Caysi said " I know but what do you think you like from just hearing the title?". she said smiling hoping she didn't confuse him.

"Hmmm, just fromt he course names I would have to say charms or history of magic seem sthe most interesting." henri admitted, "What's yours?"

Caysi smiled and said " History of Magic is one of my favourites...but I really like Potions and Charms too". she smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back