Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Vader had been searching for ages, he couldn't believe how difficult it was to find people. Maybe because of his position in the accio he would able to find out who people were a little better, but for now, he was just walking around until he found someone to ask. He had eventually been pointed outside, apparently, he just kept missing her. "Harley Tsuji?" he asked people, and they would shake their heads, but he was out by the lake, and there weren't too many more people, and someone had definitely said he'd find her out here, "Harly Tsuji?"

Staying in the common room wasn't working at all as a way of avoiding the rose deliveries, and after seeing some scuffle between a couple of younger students over a delivery, Harley had had it with the common room. If the inside of the castle was a nightmare, hopefully the outside would be more tolerable. Making her way over to the lake, Harley was able to find a quiet area, with a good amount of rocks by the shore. Throwing things had always made her feel better, and Harley had quickly amassed a small pile of good throwing rocks, hurling them out over the lake and watching them hit the water with a satisfying plonk or a surprising splash. It was cathartic, just throwing things with no goal or plan, and Harley was finally able to relax for the first time all day, just throwing and watching the rocks sink into the darkness of the lake. She wasn't quite absorbed in her task enough not to notice someone approaching her, heart sinking like a stone as she heard her name being called out. Well, there was no hiding from the deliveries today. Sighing, Harley nodded, hoping this would just be another message from a friend as she called out to the boy. "I'm Harley."

Vader approached the girl who called out to him. He adjusted his hold on the bucket of roses, and stood in front of her. He had a small smile on his face, and he pulled out the yellow rose from his bucket, "Here you are," Vader held it out to her, he had to get the note too but he wasn't quite good at this yet, between the rose and the bucket he just didn't have enough hands. he hoped therefore that the girl would take the rose and enable him to grab the note that went along with that rose.

The by now familiar twinge of both relief and disappointment at the rose being another yellow one struck Harley but she took it from the younger boy, looking it over awkwardly before looking back at him. "Uh, was there a message?" Harley asked, nerves beginning to rise again.

Vader was nodding and putting the bucket of roses down so he could find it. Since he no longer had the rose in his hand he could take out the note. "Here you are," the boy found it and held it out for the girl, "Sorry, I'm not very good at this yet," the boy shrugged a little as his cheeks reddened slightly looking at the girl who didn't appear to be too happy with how long this had taken for him to get the second item. The boy had also been hoping to take a few pictures, the roses and the lake, but he knew he wouldn't be able to now. Not if this girl seemed annoyed about it.
HEY HARLEY!!!

YOU ROCK! You're the bestest best friend I could have, and I'm so happy we're back to normal
H-LEYS 5EVA!!!

LOVE HAYLEY

Harley struggled to keep control of her emotions as she quickly took the message from the book, too antsy to say anything until she had read the note. She knew it was almost certainly from Hayley, the only friend she hadn't yet gotten a rose from, but until Harley knew for sure she wouldn't be able to settle the part of her that both feared and wanted a message from Odette. Reading the message, Harley felt her heart sink even as relief and gratitude to her friend washed over her. The mention of being back to normal stung a little, as it brought Harley's mind back to what had caused her rift with Hayley in the first place, how hard she had fought for something that apparently never mattered in the first place, but she forced her mind away from that and did her best to come back to the moment, smiling awkwardly at the delivery boy. "Thanks, kid." She said a little uncomfortably, still struggling to keep a hold on her emotions. "I, uh... I've gotta go." Still holding onto her rose and message Harley got up and left quickly along the lake's edge, looking for a more private spot where nobody would notice if she just cried for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back