Walking threw

Myste White

Myste was getting a look at the castle. It really was very beautiful, and she hadn't seen much of it. So she had decided to walk threw all the random coridors. If she remembered correctly she was on the second floor. She glanced out the windows as she past them but mostly she kept her head down. It was very quiet and peacful on this floor, she liked it.

This was her first wonder around the castle and she was finding it very relaxing. She had to get out and enjoy the fascinating corridors more often. She watched her feet as they took steps coming down softly on the stone floors. With her head bowed she didnt realise she had bumped into someone. Stumbling backwards she apologised. "Oh im sorry, i didnt see you." Taylor flushed.

Myste didn't hear the other student in the hall, until the girl bumped into her. "Watch where your going!" Myste shouted. She spun around to face the girl. The other girl looked flustered, Myste really didn't mean to yell at the girl, it was instinct. "Oh, I'm sorry...it was my fault." Myste said trying to apoligize for her rude behavour. "Um, my names Myste." Myste sayed.

Taylor drew away further when shouted at, preparing for another apology and then a quick going of the ways, the girl suddenly apologised. Taylor made up the distance and introduced herself. "No its alright, i wasnt watching what i was doing. Hi, im Taylor. Are you in your first year?" Taylor was still a bit uneasy, but she would hopefully make up for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back