OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale:
Ren had had a wonderful night. Though he and Sam had gotten so caught up talking they'd forgot to dance. He took her hand with his as they walked. He meant to see her back to her dorm. "You know, tonight was fun." He smiled at her. He still wasn't sure exactly what he felt, but he did know he liked spending time with the girl. He would have to hang out with her some more. Where else could they go? He started planning different things in his head. He would need to talk to Lily. "I'm sorry we didn't get to dance. We can go to the Valentine's dance together, too, if you want. Then we can definitely dance," He gave her a cheeky grin.

Samantha had a wonderful night and she loved spending time with Ren, though she was a little sad that they didn't get to dance. "I agree, tonight was fun," Samantha said quietly with a small laugh and smile. The more they talked, Samantha just wanted to spend more time with Ren. "That's alright," Samantha says with a gentle smile, as Ren apologises for them not dancing that night. "I would like that. Going to The Valentine's Dance, I mean." Samantha says with a small laugh and smile.

Ren smiled, squeezing her hand. "Good, then it's a date." He spoke without thinking, then when his words hit him he blushed and started to stutter like Lily. "I-I mean, not like, like a date date, but ah, heh, you know what I mean, heh heh," He bit his lip, rubbing his neck awkwardly. "Hey, you know what?" He paused as they turned into an empty corridor. "We did leave pretty much after everyone else. I don't think there's anyone coming along." He stopped, giving her an impish grin. "Let's dance."

Samantha blushes when Ren mentions 'its a date' and giggles a little when he tries to cover it up. "I-I get what you mean," Samantha says gently, with a small smile and nodding slightly. Samantha smiles widely when Ren says that they should dance. "I would like that. A lot" Samantha says with a slight blush and a smile. She couldn't stop smiling and blushing that night. But Samantha didn't mind one bit.

Ren smiled widely. "Me, too, " He told her, sweeping her into his arms. "ba-da-dum dum, da da dum, dum da da da," he hummed lightly, twirling her in his arms. It was nice, he had to admit. They would definitely have to make sure to dance next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back