Walking around

Brandi LaCole

Brandi was walking around the school when she found her way into the Dungeons.She looked around and wounder if anyone had ever been lost in them and if she should turn around are keep going.She decided to keep going,she walked deeper,and wonder if she would come across anyone.

Monov was wondering around the dungeons, checking out Hogwarts when he noticed somone off in the distance. He began to sneak up to her.. as he got closer he noticed it was Brandi from Slytherin. Monov had met her earlier. He made his presence known. "Brandi, Hello. Its Monov from in the common room. What are you doing down here?" He asked.

Aurora was checking out the dungeons ,with her wand lit,which were all dark and quiet until she heard two voices.Ofcourse they are first years, she thought.She walked in the direction of the voices.The boy had made it simple for her to know their names.
She turned a corner and saw fiant outlines of two people.She walked closer,hoping that one of them wasnt a prefect.She took out a mars bar and opened it,which made much noise,and took a bite,before stopping.

Brandi looked up at Monov.''Hey Monov.I was just walking around and found this place.What are you doing down here.''Brandi looked around when she heard something like a candy bar being opened.She hope it wasn't a prefect as she didn't wanna get in trouble all ready.

Monov looked around and said "Im looking for a herb... I have been told that it only grows in crypts or dungeons. I doubt you heard of it... Its called Rot Blossum. But its kinda like a...." Monov looked at Brandi as he heard the sound of a wrinkly sound. Monov pointed his wand to where the sound came from and muttered "Lumos." The light on his wand went out. He muttered it again "Lumos." All of a sudden the wand became so bright that the walls were too bright to look at. "Come out wonderer!" Monov said. While he stood infront of Brandi shielding her from the light.

''Oh.I didn't see anything growing as I walked by.So I don't know if they are any down here.''She was saying when she heard the nose.She moved behind Monov,tryin to stay out of the light.''Monov be carefully."She said with a hint of worry in her voice.

Aurora was blinded by the light but her temper slightly rose when the boy told her to come out."Now that would be something that I should tell you,first years,arent you?"she said drawing herself to her full length,which could easily fool anyone.
"I am a Rawenclaw prefect."she lied coming into the light."And I shall report anyone who goes in search of Rot Blossums,in the dead of the night,in these dungeons."she told the boy.She looked arround for the girl whose voice she had heard and found out that she was hiding behind the boy.

Brandi seen the girl looking around and she hugged herself tight hideing better behind Monov,not wanting to be seen.''Monoz lets go its a prefect,we are going to get in trouble.''She fought back tears scared she was going to be in trouble.

Monov became a bit afraid of what could happen with his next action "Well, I would have you know that there are no Rott Blossoms down here. They keep this dungeon quite clean. You should know that being a prefect. Now if you will excuse us we'll be going elsewhere. Nox." As his wand went out he grabbed Brandi's hand and went straight for the door in the dark, leaving the dungeon and heading back to Slytherin common room in a hast. His heart was beating so heavily and he was shaking but yet he felt so excited.

Brandi held on to Monov's hand as they walked out of the dungeon.''That was a close one,we could have got in a lot of trouble.But it was fun.''She said with a smile.She noticed she still had his hand she droped it."Sorry."She said looking down.

Monov smile quickly turned to a blush. "No, no. My fault." He said as he pulled his hand and began to rub it with his other hand. "We should get getting to bed I think, yeah?"

((Umm...I think you two should wait and let me try and fool you.I assure you that you wont end up in real trouble bcuz I'm not a real prefect.So what do you guys think on editing your posts??))

((you see if I would be online at that time,I could stop you but now you two are in the common room so I cant goodmode))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back