Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna woke up in the morning when she felt the first pleasing sunlight pouring into her room. There was a silence around her, telling her that everyone was still sleeping, and plain Bella barked in her room, which meant that the dog wanted to go out for a morning walk. She got up from her bed and dressed, and then she was ready to go out of her new home. And this wasn't the first time she'd sneaked quietly out of her room with Bella to go for a morning walk. It was a chance to escape from his brother's supervision.

Jenna used to know about the mornings when there was always aspecial scent, energy, and strength for the beginning of the day. Although everyone slept in the mornings, it was always possible to be alone with herself to think about things that were going on in her head. She walked forward in a leisurely way, and Bella walked beside her.

Evan was on his way to meet his brother, Mark, for the first time. Mark probably didn't know about Evan's existence as he spent his childhood not with the family, but with his grandmother. Evan has only heard about Mark from his grandmother's stories. When Mark went to the grandparents, Evan usually spent his time somewhere else, as their mother wanted to make sure that they would never meet. Just because Evan knew the whole truth, he wanted for Mark to know everything too and he knew that it would probably be difficult for Mark to understand. Evan went to the Obsidian Harbour before his trip to New Zealand as he wanted to grab something to eat on his way.

While going around with his luggage, sunglasses on his eyes, he noticed a girl, somewhere his age, walking towards him. He couldn't help but notice a cute dog walking nearby her that was probably her's. Evan always loved dogs and he never really understood people that said that cats were better than dogs. If someone thought so, they couldn't be friends. As the young girl went closer to him, he kept looking at the dog near her.
- I'm sorry, can I pat your dog? He smiled, looking at the girl. - I can't help myself, I really like dogs. Evan looked at the girl, hoping that she would say yes.

Jenna never would have thought she would meet someone in the morning. She looked at the stranger with a smile, but Jenna was not accustomed to refusing people to glaze her dog. Bella was always the one who used to attract the attention of the people around her. -Sure! You can pat my dog!-Then he spoke again, and Jenna was aware that this was an opportunityto get another great friend. -She name is Bella! I love to dogs and animals! - She smiled at the boy and Bella cheerfully walked over to the boy and jumped on his knees. Bella has always been a good-natured dog, and she never really held an evil mind. She barked cheerfully.

Evan smiled as the girl allowed him to pat her dog that she later introduced to as Bella. He put his luggage near him and started patting the dog. - What a nice name, Bella! He smiled, looking at the dog, and then looking at the girl he had just met. - I hope I'm not taking too much of your time, I'm on my way to meet my brother for the first time. Evan shared this information with the stranger and wondered why he'd do that in the first place. Evan loved talking to people and probably that was why he tried to talk to this girl more than just "hey" and "bye".

He looked at the girl, still patting the dog.
- Oh, I'm Evan. He smiled and put his had in front of her, allowing for her to shake it.

Jenna smiled at the stranger who had liked her dog and looked as though she liked his attention. I think you like Bella! Girl was saying about the stranger boy. Jenna always was a nice person to everybody. Don't vory, i don't have plans today. Wath your brother name? My brother name is Thomas! Jenna to shared this information with stranger boy and was smiling to him. She hope the boy will talk to her a little bit of time, and then later she was going to home.

Nice to meet you Evan, My name is Jenna! She smiled at the boy and handed her hand back to Evan hand, she always had such a tight grip and hope she hadn't squeezed the boy's hand too hard.

Evan was still patting the dog and listening to the girl as she was speaking. - I'm a dog person. I think that they are really our best friends.. Evan started - I find weird people who like cats and cats themselves.. He smiled, hoping that the girl would agree or rather just not say anything about the fact that Evan disliked cats and just showed her his dislike. As she started sharing information about her, Evan found it pretty weird. They probably weren't going to meet anywhere and why it was important for Evan to know her brother's name? As if they were getting to know each other in the middle of the street, while Evan was on his way to see Mark. - Mark. He's currently a student at Hogwarts and they're on a holiday break. Evan decided to share some information too to show that he's not scared and that he is very open minded. Aiden smiled as the girl shook his hand.

It's a strange life. She listened to Evan for being a dog-lover, but she couldn't see how she couldn't love cats? She didn't share the animals in half, she liked them all. She wasn't a kid, but she still liked to find out a lot of new things about other people. She listened the boy, but nothing say, Jenna a little was agry about this, but she don't wanted first met first dispute and talks about the likes and dislikes. Are you to going to Hogwarts? She listened about his brother Mark, then asked one single question.

Evan looked at Jenna as she asked about him going to Hogwarts. A lot of thoughts went through Evan's mind - was that really the only question she could ask after everything that Evan just said? The girl he just met appeared to him a little shy as of now, although she didn't have an appearance that made Evan think that she was shy. - Yeah, next year. You? Evan said, lowering a bit himself down, to continue patting the dog as he couldn't stop doing it and as he didn't have a dog of his own.

-Yes, me to going Hogwarts! I realy can wait!- She smiled at the boy and looked at her dog, then leaned over to Bella and stroked her. It was very difficult to stand on the spot, and Jenna preferred to move and go.The girl didn't like being in one place too long.

Evan looked at the girl's smile and he noticed that she looked pretty beautiful and she had a beautiful smile. He looked as the girl leaned over to Bella, Evan did it once again - leaned over too and patted the dog a little bit and then stood up, getting his luggage in another hand. - Anyways, it was nice to meet you. I have to go. Evan said, smiling. - And I'll see you at Hogwarts then. He said and started moving.

Have nice day to you Evan! Yes, i hope so, I will met you at Hogwarts! She was smailing at the boy and then when he go awy, then Jenna take Bella and together go home. Today morning and meet new friend was realy grate.

Thanks for the post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back