Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Sturdy Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
It was his final year at Hogwarts New Zealand, and Viktor Styx did not care if he would make the most of it or not. As a matter of fact, he was ready to leave the school. He came back only because he had done so well in classes, that he did not want to end that streak. Viktor shoved his hands into the pockets of his robes as he strolled deeper and deeper into the dungeons, heading into the deepest parts, the basement. Viktor stopped as he realized that there was another couple of Styx’s in the school. Selvanna, Mihail’s sister, and then Jacqueline. His new step-grandmother. And, she was now Ranee of the Zhefarovich family because of who she married. Viktor had no qualms but did wonder why bother getting married at that age. What was the point? Viktor shrugged as he cast Lumos with his wand to explore a little bit.

Soonkyu jumped down the stairs towards the basement, becoming half blinded but too lazy to light up a wand. Besides, she knew the layout of this place quiet well after seven years, and if anyone crashed into her that was their problem. The Slytherin had been on a high ever since Soohye left the school. She could certainly have done more of the things she wanted without her elder bossy boring sister looking over her shoulder every two seconds to make sure she was doing homework. The brunette was more than jealous of Taerin, who would be enjoying two glorious years family free once she was out of here. She needed something to do as usual and being stuck in a school where the halls had ears made it very difficult. She squinted when she spotted a figure further down, illuminated by his wand. “Awh, did the little birdy get lost in the dungeons?” She teased Viktor. Her classmate was always pretty quiet, and she didn’t expect him to be able to hold any ground against her taunts.

Viktor had come to know his peers by name, after seven years being with them. When a voice popped up, taunting him, Viktor glanced over his shoulder to see it was Soonkyu Kendall-Wu. He didn’t really know of her family and their blood status, but he had a hunch of what they were. He simply stared at her for a moment, before turning to venture a little further, keeping his wand down to illuminate the way. Whether or not she would tag along, that was up to her.

Why were people in this school so boring? Victor barely even acknowledged her as she hung around, taking overly dramatic steps along beside him to show that she really was there. “Where you going birdy? Must be somewhere important if you’re not even going to say anything to me,” she teased with a smile, hands now behind her back and eyes locked onto his face. It was frustrating her that he wouldn’t do what she wanted, although it was early days, she still had time.

One thing he noticed was that this Slytherin seemed to be a little on the dramatic side, since the corner of his eyes noticed her long strides to keep up with him. She continued to harass him, to which he showed absolutely no emotion to, even though deep, deep down, he was starting to get agitated. Viktor turned his eyes toward the ceiling as he continued to walk around the basement, dodging the junk. He was actually curious to see if there were bats here. His father could turn into one, so he was curious. He did wonder how long the girl would continue to stay at his side, talking to an obvious wall.

Soonkyu was getting increasingly agitated by the fact that Viktor didn't want to say anything to her ever. In fact she'd never heard him speak and she was quickly making it her mission to make him so. The Slytherin stepped in front of him, crossing her arms over her chest and leveling herself to face him full on. "Come on. What does a girl have to do to get a word out of you?" she asked him, hoping he wasn't about to just walk around her once again. She followed his gaze towards the celing, unsure of what he was looking for. "I take it your spells are non verbal too.. " she muttered under her breath.

Her persistence reminded him of someone else that had disappeared from the school. Someone that had earned his trust, to hear him speak, only to vanish not long after. Viktor swore he would never do that again. The Ravenclaw prefect recently broke that with speaking a few words to Sophie Wilson, the new Head Girl. Now, Soonkyu stepped in front of him, causing him to stop. He stared at her, before a soft smirk curled on his lips. This was causing her much aggravation. Viktor waved his wand and a chair was conjured behind him. He took a seat, before folding his arms over his chest, raising his eyebrows slightly, as if to suggest if that was all she had.

At this point, Soo was quite sure he was only staying silent now because it was making her angry and he enjoyed it. As he took a seat, all the Slytherin wanted to do was wipe the smirk off his face and tell her whatever joke he had running through his head. She glared at him, silence passing between them for a moment as she considered her next move. “I wouldn’t remain silent if I were you. If you don’t tell me what’s in that pretty little head of yours I might just have to pull it out myself,” she began, tilting her head slightly. “Professor Styx is teaching me to be a Legilimens, so if I were you I would spit it out now before I have to practise my new techniques on you” she threatened, her lies spewing out with no consideration of the consequences.

Viktor raised an eyebrow a little more when she claimed that she was a Legilimens. Since Viktor was training for that the past two years, he doubted heavily that Professor Styx had others doing the same thing. That, and he was sure that Soonkyu's grades were not high enough to even compete with him. She must be entirely frustrated about it, and he leaned back in the chair. He had his mind read many times during his training, so he could definitely feel it. Should he dare her? Viktor decided to finally speak, considering that he was fairly entertained by her now. "I call your bluff, Soonkyu." Viktor smirked a little more, falling into silence once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back