Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Jacob's ♥
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Ebony Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
At long last, they were able to get away for their honeymoon. It was a bit sad to leave the twins at her parents but Mrs. Meredith insisted they should go. The twins did not mind the separation a tiny bit as they already waddled about in their grandma's house. Irene breathed the fresh air of Puerto Rico. Her husband @Jacob Holland was beside her to which she reached a hand around his torso. He had wanted to come here and the woman was more than willing to grant his wish.

Last edited:
Jake was happy to finally get away from work. Don't get him wrong, he enjoyed coaching. He enjoyed it a lot more than playing. As a coach he gave the orders and taught his players techniques to the game they weren't familiar with yet. It didn't matter who was captain, Jake is the coach. He had the final say to everything and everyone on the field. But getting away was a retreat to the mind, body, and soul. He'll miss working and the twins, but this vacation was much needed. The man smiled over at his wife, pulling her closer. "San Juan, baby. How you liking paradise, love?"

Last edited:
Irene leaned onto Jacob, a smile on her lips. "It is indeed a paradise, I love it.", she replied. She looked up at him, her eyes dancing with excitement. "Thank you. For bringing me here." She knew how busy they both were, working and bringing up the twins. Jake was busier than her and even more tired. The man often had to go back and forth for practices and sometimes away for matches. He loved his job but seemed to be in a struggle whenever he had to leave the girls for a night or two.

"You don't have to thank me, love. I think you deserve the vacation as much as I do," he would say midway leaning over to tenderly kiss those pretty lips of hers. Jake hums delightfully, he couldn't get enough of her soft, angelic lips. "You're raising our twin girls, working with kids in school, and maintaining our home. You deserve this and more," he kissed her again much more gentil. "Love you, Mrs. Holland. How did I get so lucky to have you?"

Irene hummed appreciatively into the kiss. "But still, thank you. For everything.", she insisted with a teasing laugh. It was true that she was busy with work and home but her husband was pitching all that he could. Jake worked so hard to balance his time with work and the family too. "We deserve this and more, wolf boy." With Jacob a wolf animagus, the nickname gave him fit. He kissed her once more to which she responded with as much love she could give into it. "I love you too, Mr. Holland. Well, I must admit you put a lot of work into it.", she joked. Their history before getting back together and eventually married was never that easy for both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back