Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
10¾ , Cherry wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Eustace walked the Ravenclaw house and her hands was pink rose and he was by the shop and from Honey dukes candies and candies was Lils favorit. He wanted apologize her for miss understanding and he was late sending others roses. He hoped Lils liked surprise. "Hey, Lils! This if for you and Happy Valentin's day!" He gave her pink rose and present from Honey dukes.

@Lily Harbour

Lily was surprised not to get a rose from one of her best friends, she thought maybe he would send a rise back to her. But she knew he would have some kind of explanation. She saw Eustace approach her and she decided to do the same. She walk toward her friend and thought the beautiful pink rose was one he was delivering. " Heyy Eustace, Oh pink?! " Lily asked surprised

"Yeah, you don't like?" He blushed and hoped that she will be like. "I wanted apologize for you i dont send rose delivier. I was so late and i was feal so gilty for you!" He told her and hoped she will not be mad at him.

" Oh no, They are very nice, but I thought it might be yellow.. You know" Lily phased for a while " for friendship. " She said with a shrug. She thought that he liked Sofia. And pink roses was a bit surprising.

"Sorry, i dont get this collor! Don't vorie it's for friendship and nothing more!" He told her becouse Eustace hart was only for Sofia. "You know me i like pink collor and unicors and raimbow to!" Eustacr giggled.

Lily smiled, relieved. " Okay, good. Did you get my rose? " Lily asked quickly to change the awkward topic .

"Yes, but so sorry for mistake and i still feel so bad for collor! " Eustace was not the mood alredy and he know that Lils dont liked the present and he was try so hard for her.

Lily smiled happily, she hoped that Eustace liked the note she had written to him. The roses he gave her were stunning. " Good. Thank you for the roses. They are beautiful. Don't worry about the colour. " She said and then gave her friend a hug. She appreciated the effort he did to get her the roses.

"Thanky, Lily! I hopr you have good time the dance. I not going this time becouse my mood!" He told her and he know that he will be go sleap.

" Oh. Are you okay? " Lily asked, worried about her friend. She hadn't seen him like that before.

"I'm fine Lils! Just tired a little bit!" Eustace smiled her and he was hope tha Lils will be good time the dance. He was tired a little doing the roses and spend lot of time finding the people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back