Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Lucas,

Hi Lucas! Here a note from me. How is your vacation so far? Your parents not too mad for the stuff you did with your uncle? I'm in Denmark right now with my family. We stay on my grandparents estate, it is nice to be in Denmark again were I grew up.

My dad made a picture just outside when we visit Hillerød, I thought perhaps you would like to have one from one of your best friends.

Speak to you soon!
Evelyn

tumblr_inline_nro8sqdUIL1slk5sm_500.gif

Evelyn,

I was so happy to hear from you, I'm glad you are enjoying your holiday. My parents were more mad at James than they were at me, which is a little unfair on him but but I'm essentially out of trouble for it so you know. I'm at home in New Zealand, I've not been lucky enough to go away, and I also didn't think to include a photo, not that i have any from anywhere cool, but thank you for the picture, you look beautiful as ever and I hadn't realised how much I missed your smile until I saw it.

I look forward to hearing from you again.
Lucas.

Lucas,

I'm happy to get this messenge from you. I'm glad that your parents aren't that very mad at you, good to hear you are still alive. Hope that you enjoy your vacation still, have you heard anything from Aaron and Zara? I've missed you guys, can't wait to see everybody again.

The vacation is lovely, but can't believe I'm saying this, I'm also ready to go to school again were now second years so excited!! But one thing that I'm not looking forward too, is Styx his hair and face.

I'm glad you liked the photo, very sweet of you to say those things Luc.

Speak soon!
Evelyn.

Evelyn,

Yes! It helps that my parents expect such behaviour from me so they can't exactly be mad at me, though it is a shame James is getting the cold shoulder for my screw up.

No I haven't! I thought about writing to both of them at one point or another but I didn't know what to say, I can't wait to get back to school though and see what they've all been up to. We should all sit together on the train and catch up it would be so much fun.

And for the record. I don't miss Styx, and I'm not looking forward to seeing any part of him.

Lucas.

Lucas,

I'm curious how James will react when he see's you again. I'd better meet him though, to stand by your side. You have to introduce me to him when school starts again!

I didn't hear something from Zara and Aaron too, so I didn't wrote also. But I will love to see you all again, curious about their vacations. That is a great idea! We should really sit together in the train. Plenty of time to catch up.

Haha, I already thought you didn't miss him.
But what I did miss was my good friend, and by that I mean you.

Evelyn,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back