Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
undefined
Wand
Bloodwood 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Selene was grateful for the help that the yearbook had offered her in finding people. it had told her that Uno was a Slytherin and Jemma was in Gryffindor and Pheobe was a Ravenclaw. classes had finished for the day and Selene asked at the Slytherin table about of her delivery and had been told that Pheobe had been seen bt the lake Jemma was likely at the Quidditch pitch and Uno sometimes hung out in the courtyard. she left the great hall and entered the courtyard. there was a girl there who looked somewhat like the picture in the yearbook. "Hello. Are you Uno by any chance?" she asked hoping that it was right and she could stop looking.

Last edited:
Practicing her origami was something she had quickly gotten back into after the previous semester. Uno hated that she had been bad at it, so she definitely needed more practice. January was the perfect weather, it was very warm, and very little wind to carry her paper away. Uno sat on the ground, concentrating on her frog, when she heard someone speak to her. Uno looked up, squinting at the little girl. "Depends who's asking."

Selene tried not to be too nervous as the girl looked up at her and asked who was asking, she hoped that the girl wasn't going to be grumpy that she had been disturbed. She seemed to be making something out of paper. she wasn't sure what but it looked interesting. "A rose deliverer" she said in response to the question. thinking that made more sense than saying her name.

When the girl replied, Uno's eyes lit up and she dropped her paper. "Ooooh, yasss gimme!" Uno replied, reaching her hands out and scrunching her fingers in and out in a 'give it to me' motion. The Second Year really hoped it was from a secret admirer.

Selene saw the whole girl in front of her change as she said she was delivering roses. she suddenly sat up straight leaned forward and put out her hand for the rose. selene rummaged in the basket for the right one. there were four yellows, two of which were hers, a pink and a red. As she rummaged they all fell out. "oops" she said bending to pick them up. "Ahh, this is your one" she said picking up and handing over a yellow rose.

If ever you want to see some of the pictures you’ve modelled for, just come talk to me. Or if you wanna model again, talk to me.

Vader

Uno withdrew her hands when the girl dropped all of the roses on the floor. She huffed and rolled her eyes, waiting impatiently for the rose, frowning slightly when she saw it was yellow. It must have been from Finn then. Ignoring the girl, Uno quickly read the note, the smile replacing the frown when she saw it was actually from Vader. That was so sweet of him! She didn't get him a rose, but she'd definitely pay him back by modeling more for him.

Selene was not sure if uno realised how much her thought played across her face. she seemed almost annoyed when she dropped the roses. and disappointed as she picked them up and was handed a yellow one. however, the smile that spread across the girls faces as she read it made it look like she hadn't been expecting this rose. "I had best keep going as I have a few more deliveries to make. have a happy valentines day uno" she said before turning and heading off. towards the lake and her next delivery

Uno startled when the girl said something, and she looked up, surprised to see her still there. She raised an eyebrow. "Uh huh, okay." Uno said, shaking her head, before looking back down at her note with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back