Kris
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Chloë)
Open after Claire posts with @Arvel Ayers

Getting ready for rose deliveries, Sully decided he wasn't going to waste any time after eating. Standing on a nearby bench, he raised the rose above his head, cup his hand around his mouth with his free hand to help the sound carry. "HEY. ARVEL AYES? Wait, Airs? Ayers.. ARVEL AYERS! I HAVE A ROSE FOR YOU." He said, giving the rose a quick wave over everyone's heads, trying to get their attention. He'd had a few complaints about this strategy last year, but it couldn't be beaten for efficiency. Or entertainment value.

Arvel could hear his name being called all the way from the courtyard. He blushed crimson and sped up, briefly considering walking straight past the doors and up to the common room, but curiosity won over. He approached the Gryffindor on the bench and raised a hand to indicate his presence. "Me," he said.

Sully hopped down from the bench happily when Arvel appeared, pulling out the yellow rose with a flourish. "Congrats, it's a yellow one," He said, passing it to Arvel and digging for the note without really checking if the other boy was ready. "Annd here's your note." He said, pressing that into Arvel's hands as well.

Still unhurt, just so you know. I hope we can hang out soon cause you’re awesome even when we aren’t kissing (which was also pretty awesome though)

Abian

Arvel took the rose carefully, worried about thorns. Presumably they'd been removed, but you never knew. "Thanks," he said flatly. Yellow. Well, a yellow rose was better than no rose. At least he looked like he had friends. Unfolding the note, he read it quickly and blushed. Abian was sweet. Too sweet. He deserved better than Arvel. "Um. Cool," he said. "This is nice."

Arvel's reaction was interesting and Sully wished he had bothered to check the note, but yellow roses were usually pretty boring and not worth the bother. "Try not to look too excited, aye," Sully said with a laugh at the guy's bland reaction. "It's okay, not everyone can get pink ones, mate," He offered sympathetically, giving Arvel a friendly pat on the shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back