Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
14 3/4" Slightly Springy Red Oak with Manticore Stinger
Slytherin. The same house as his mother. It was hard to believe that he was that similar to her, but perhaps the hat was not wrong. Brayden Zhefarovich made his way through the corridors, just sneering at his clothing. The school uniform was so mediocre and old. It was gross. Anyone with a brain could have spiced things up to be a little more modern. The Part-Veela questioned why the uniforms anymore. It would have been much nicer here without black and ties running around, with the only variants of colors being the houses. Brayden sighed as he continued to walk through the corridors, seeing all sorts of other students.

He dodged through some that managed to step in his line of path. However, Brayden could not help himself. He picked his tie up and stared at the silver and green. The colors barely went together, who could have designed such a travesty? His distraction with his tie managed to break his contact with the real world, allowing him to smash right into someone. Brayden took a few steps back and his blonde eyesbrows rose, "What's the big idea?" He pretended that this was not his fault, even though recalling the event, perhaps it was. Oh well, he would not admit fault just yet.

Things could not be going better for Jemma Potter. She was thrilled to be in Gryffindor with her brother and sister. Jacob being put in Gryffindor had only been icing on the cake. The two could remain just as inseparable as they had been their entire lives. Obviously, there were strong family traits that had put them all in Gryffindor, where both of her parents had also been during their school years. Noah was the only one not Gryffindor, but that made sense. He was much more like Uncle Cameron than Jake was, and even though Uncle Cam had gone to Durmstrang, Jemma thought he would have ended up in Slytherin, too.

Jemma was small for her age, just as her mother and sister had been, so when the boy knocked into her at full force, she was pushed backwards to the ground. She hardly had time to notice who bumped into her when he started blaming her. The Gryffindor girl stood up quickly with annoyance and anger all over her face as she looked at the Slytherin boy. He looked to be about her age. "Excuse me? This is all your fault. Clearly." she said incredulously.

Brayden raised an eyebrow when she blamed him. Okay, maybe it was his fault, but he would definitely pinpoint something on her at least. "Okay, maybe it was, to some small, tiny degree," Brayden started while placing a hand on his hip, and rolled his bright, blue eyes. Some strands of blonde fell in his face, and then it occurred to him. Yes, that could be it. She managed to mess up his hair in the collision, as well was put wrinkles on the already hideous robes he was forced to wear day in and out. Brayden reached up and brushed the strands of blonde hair from their fallen position, carefully aligning them back into place. "Clumsy and messed up my hair. Classic Gryffindor I take it. Feisty too. Definitely not a doormat." Brayden shrugged his shoulders before extending his hand toward the girl with attitude. Standing up for one's self, that was worthy in his books. "Brayden Zhefarovich. And, you are?" House rivalries were beneath him, since he simply looked for attributes that were definitely worth his name at least.

Jemma looked smugly at the boy as he admitted fault in their collision, a fact she had already been certain of before he came out with the truth. She crossed her arms as he spoke, accusing her of being clumsy and seemingly insulting her house, but then continuing with things that sounded like compliments. It was very confusing for her as he stuck out his hand after insulting her only moments ago. He was a Slytherin, blonde with pretty eyes. Intrigued, Jemma extended her own hand to shake the boy's, who introduced himself as Brayden. The redhead grinned, as she knew that what she was about to say might cause conflict with a Slytherin. "I'm Jemma. Jemma Potter, and before you ask, yes. I am related to that Potter." she said proudly, assuming that this boy wasn't muggle-born.

Brayden listened to the name, and it was Jemma Potter. Wait, before he could even think of the rest, she said that she was related to that Potter. Harry Potter then. She was a descendant of that boy. Brayden smirked a bit, before shrugging his shoulders, looking confused though it was obvious that he was teasing, “Couldn’t imagine who you would be referring to, Jemma.” Brayden did not really care about relations. Was it cool? Certainly, if it was forty years ago. Definitely did not mean anything to him now. “What were you doing, running into people anyway?” Brayden asked, changing the subject since he did not want to talk about history. It was dreadfully boring to him. After all, the only history he wanted to do was make it.

Jemma rolled her eyes at the Slytherin boy as he said he didn't know who she was talking about. She could tell from his eyes that he did. "Of course you do, but never mind. It doesn't matter." she said, dismissively with her hand. She only mentioned it because she liked the reaction she got from most people when she said that. Jemma still wasn't sure she liked this boy, and that was cemented further by the fact as he asked her what she was doing running into people anyways. She scowled at Brayden. "If you must know, I was on my way to find my cousin." she said.

Brayden was, needless to say, pleased with how easily he dismissed the idea of knowing a Potter so easily. A lot would have cared and wanted to hound with stories. Brayden, on the other hand, did not. He cared less than many others. She said that she was on her way to find her cousin. Brayden scoffed, “Well, if you keep running into people, you won’t ever find your cousin.” Brayden teased relentlessly with a little smirk on his lips. “I’m pretty good at looking for people. Perhaps I could help you out. Especially if he is in my house.” Brayden was getting to know the other Slytherin boys, and if her cousin was one of them, then he would be able to help somewhat.

The Gryffindor girl rolled her green eyes at Brayden as he suggested once again that she was the clumsy one when that was hardly the case, but she didn't feel the need to point that out to him again. It seemed to be his sense of humor, and she got the feeling that he liked to get under her skin. "Jake's in my house." Jemma said proudly as the boy offered to look at her. "I suppose you can still help me look though if you like. His name's Jacob Kingsley. Know him?" she asked, curiously. Jakey certainly had been making a lot of new friends.

The proud tone merely told Brayden that her family, the Potters, were so glad to be in Gryffindor. Brayden preferred a variety, otherwise it seemed like they all had the same personality. However, when she mentioned his name, Jacob Kingsley, Brayden could not help but chuckle. “So, he is connected to your Head of House? That makes Professor Kingsley your aunt, and Jacob is possibly her son. Ever thought about asking her for help, opposed to others?” Brayden inquired, raising an eyebrow as his logic made more sense than any others. “If not, I suppose I can give you some of my precious time to help find him. I have some connections around the school as well, Jemma Potter.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back