Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Tara
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Sturdy Reed Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Honestly, these rose deliveries were getting pretty boring. Thankfully, Stanislaw had his best friend there with him to keep him company. Asking yet another random person to see if yet another Hufflepuff dude was in the common room, they waited again. Taking a handful of chips Allie offered him, Stanislaw munched on them as he waited.

Allie kept munching her chips. "That Clifton guy was really tall," she commented idly, bored already. "Are we going to the dance thing tonight?" She asked, putting another chip in her mouth.

Noelle stepped out of the common room to see who was looking for him. He was sorting the comic books that he could show Maggie while debating whether to go to the dance or not. It was a painful reminder of what should have been celebrated aside from Valentines."Looking for me?", he asked the two first years waiting outside.

Last edited:
''Do you want to go to the dance tonight?'' Stanislaw asked, returning the question to her. He didn't really feel like dressing up and stuff, but maybe they could just hang out instead and dance. He then turned his head when someone walked out of the common room and approached them. ''If your name is Noelle, then yes, we are.'' the Gryffindor showed the boy the two different coloured roses and smiled. ''These are for you.''

[
Noe,

Cheer up, okay? I'm always here whenever you need me.

Alexis

Noelle smiled at the younger students when he saw the roses. There was only one person who liked to send mixed roses. "Thanks, you guys. What are your names?", he asked them politely. He quickly glanced at the note. He guessed it right. "Alexis.", a smile played on his lips. His relative slash best friend was always the thoughtful one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back