Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 ½ Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Ashwinder Dust Core
Pink and yellow rose for @Joshua Toubia

Out of everyone on Lysander's list for roses, only one person was getting more than one. He didn't really know much about the older guy, except that he ran a club with Leda, so after asking her where to find him, he'd ended up outside the Hogwarts Monthly clubroom. After knocking on the door, he pushed it open and stuck his head through the gap. "Is Joshua Toubia here?" He called in. He cast a snooping look around the room, curious to see what it was like inside one of the clubs he'd found too boring to join. The interior was about what he expected.​

Carrying a bulk of old issues of the Hogwarts Monthly, Joshua came to a halt when he heard what sounded like a young student calling out his name. "Yes," he set the bulk down at table he pretty much taken over as his work station. There was more than just the bulk on his desk now, he had a few more articles scattered all over the flat surface. Not only full issues of the monthly, some were clippings of his favorite featured writing. "Hey, what can I do for you?" Joshua signals the curious boy to come in.

Lysander stepped inside when the older boy gestured for him to come in, though he was immediately lost in looking around at some of the papers littered through the room. It was all very new to him, and seeing the behind-the-scenes was...not exciting, just different. He'd never thought about how they put the articles together, or what kind of work went into it. He was simply excited anytime he saw his own name pop up. "Oh, yeah, I've got roses for you!" He said after a moment of snooping, having completely forgotten why he was there in the first place. He dug through his basket and handed over a pink and yellow rose, as well as a note.​

Josh,

You're my best bro bud.

Noe

Joshua's gaze fell over the basket, more roses. He forces himself to pretend to smile, though, it immediately turned genuine as he watch the boy kind of marvel over the mess he created. Or was he reading too much into it? Josh didn't ask, he simply nodded at boy and thanked him for the delivery. Joshua set the roses down and read the note. Noe, as in Noelle sent them to him. He has yet to get used to calling the boy by that name. "Thanks. Sorry...what's your name? I don't think we've met before."

Sander spared the room another glance before turning back to the older boy. "I'm Lysander!" He told him, holding out his hand. "I'm friends with Leda." He continued, despite it not quite being true. He couldn't say she'd babysat him and Wendall, and thought he'd sound cooler being friends with someone older like her.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back