Steven
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
one yellow and one pink rose, open after Marco Mariani

It was unfortunate that he did not have any roses to give to people that he knew but perhaps he could make some new friends today. Walking away from the Slytherin table to go to the Hufflepuff table next, Apollo got out two different coloured roses and prepared himself again. ''MARCOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MARIANI! IF YOU ARE HERE YOU'D BETTER COME AND COLLECT YOUR ROSES!''

Marco wasn't a fan of Valentine's Day, although last year he had been a little more excited about it, the possibility of being with someone on a special day, it was cute. But after everything that had happened with Elio, the fifth year still couldn't get himself to appreciate the day this year. He was therefore surprised when someone shouted his name so loudly, and he choked on his pumpkin juice. He had roses?! What. He got up and waved at the younger boy. "Yo! I'm over here!" he called.

''Yo!'' Apollo said in acknowledgement, making his way over towards the older boy. Man, he was really lucky that all of the people he was supposed to deliver roses to are all to be found in the same place. Imagine having to search throughout the whole hecking school for them. ''Here you go, two roses for you,'' he said as he handed them over to Marco (Polo)

Marco,

Thank you for being there for me, can't believe I get to call you my best friend!
Have a great day,

Ilija
You can ignore me anytime - Chrys

i'm the worst :r

Marco opened his mouth to speak when the boy told him he had two roses for him, but closed it again, unsure of what to say. "Oh, er, thanks," he said, taking them. "So how's the delivery been?" he asked after he'd skimmed over the notes. The one from Chrys made him chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back