OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Evelyn was on her way to meet with her twin. She felt like she neglected him a bit, but she didn't knew what to do anymore. She had her own problems and friends. And she hoped Espen would get there too. She was there for him and she hoped he knew that. She was gonna focus on her brother now and hoped he would tried to enjoy his time on hogwarts more. She knew she could find Espen somewhere outside, so moved to the gardens. She loved to spend some time there too. Evelyn loved roses especially and she always took one inside. When she came outside she felt the wind going through her hair and was glad with her warm jacket. When she walked a bit more further she noticed her twin sitting on a bench. She saw his blonde hair going with the wind and she felt sorry for him. He was always the favorite of their mother and Evelyn was jealous of that sometimes, but she knew that she was her fathers princess. The relationship with her mother was never really good, from her birth already. When she came a bit closer she smiled to her twin. '' Hi Espie.'' she said sweet to her brother. '' How are you doing?'' the fact that she didn't even know was sad she wished she could know more.

The two of them used to be inseparable, the twins that always seemed to be stuck together; glued to each other like two pieces of one whole, like ying and yang, light and darkness. Not that one of them was good or one of them was bad, they both had their rough edges and neither one of them was damn perfect for sure. Each of them had problems, each of them learned how to take care of them on their own. Espen and Evelyn became more independent, one for the better while Espen had probably taken a turn for the worse. Not that he would ever let her see that side of him.

Confidence dripped from his tall, broad frame as he heard her familiar silky tone slither its way into his ears. Taut features twitching into a smile that would stay plastered across his face as long as she would be here with him; to not make her feel bad or anything about the troubles he'd been going through with himself. Since there was nothing she would be able to do, Espen was the one that would need to get a grip on his life since all the worries, troubles and destructive thoughts were all his own fault. Not hers, not anyone else's, but his own.

"Eve," he retorted simply. Nodding his head before he took a step closer, reaching his strong arms around her to bring her in for a tight embrace. "Long time no see, speak- where have you been hanging out lately? School's been hard on you too?"

Evelyn had mixed feelings of her brother. She had a terrible feeling that she didn't even knew how her brother was and would react on her, but also needed him as her brother and wanted to have fun as they used to have. But time and the age perhaps had changed Espen she thought. And it has for her too, but in a good way she thought. She felt more grown up and was not that little princess that wanted everything the way she wanted things to go. Not so bad as before than, still she liked to get what she wanted that would never change she thought. She smiled as she felt her brothers arms around her. She really missed him, although she saw him every break but they never really spoke that much about eachothers life. She mostly was busy with talking her own stories to her dad. And now she also had Noah who she really wanted to visit in breaks. She couldn't wait to meet Noah his father, and was glad it was going to happen one day. '' Indeed it is.. I've missed you so much. I feel like we haven't talked, really talked in ages. I'm sorry for that, have been so busy and now I'm with Noah everything is different - you know?'' She felt guilty for this and hated herself right now. She was the one who was so afraid of the twins splitting apart from day one when she didn't got sorted in Slytherin. She was so angry for that and now was so glad to be a Gryffindor. She really felt home, but she wasn't sure of Espen had the same. Evelyn would be honest with her brother she would always be honest and he knew that. '' Yeah tell me about it. It's going well but the stress is high. How about you? Do you manage it?'' she knew Espen his grades weren't that good as she had. But she hoped she could motivate him or help him in any way.

She went sitting on the bench next to her brother and looked around her. She really liked it here, but felt Espen the same way? Evelyn hoped Espen would want to talk to her, she didn't want for him to feel alone here. She would give up every friend if she had to for her brother. He, Noah and her father were the most important people in her life. And she wanted to remind him to that. '' Espie. I feel like I wasn't there for you. But If I am being honest you didn't reached out for me too. Why? Do you even like it here?'' Evelyn was straight to the point and her brother would know that. She wanted to know things and she didn't hold back then. She felt really sad seeing her brother like this. He lost his excited expression he always had and it made her cry almost. '' Shall we do something fun soon? Perhaps we can go to the three broomsticks or honeydukes? I'd love to hang out with you more, if you want too? And perhaps you can meet Noah, he is in your dorm too?'' If Espen would want to spend time with her alone she would be fine too. Ofcourse Noah was now too in the picture but she was willing to make time for her twin.

Truthfully, it did itch him a little that he would see his sister's attention move to different subject; to different people; to have different priorities than she used to have, most of those used to involve Espen. But he knew that he was not able, or allowed to, to stop her from moving on and living her own life. Because it was a matter of fact, her own damn life that he would not have control over, ever. "Don't worry, Eve. I'm managing things -- it's hard, but I manage." That's pretty much all that he was able to let her know. Apart from schoolwork, personal issues were maybe the primary aspect that burdened him in thriving.

Taking the seat next to her, the twins sat on the bench with each other. Espen's blue eyes averted from her hazel hues every now and then; checking out his surroundings. "I do like it here," the answer was rather hesitant. Moments came and passed of him condemning this place, condemning every setting foot on the school's grounds but it is what it is -- besides, Espen was obliged to follow an education if he wished to succeed in life. Someway or another. "I should have reached out more, that's all on me. You don't have to feel sorry, guilty- sad. It's my own fault, but it's just who I am. You know I'd choose solace over conversations anyway." Silence, solace and solitude was something Espen enjoyed. Despite it sounding rather gloomy and sad -- he liked it. "It would be nice to do something together, yes," and there was the big word -- the boyfriend. "Sure. We can meet, I'd love to," trying his utter best to sound genuine. It wasn't that he wasn't happy for her, no, not at all, it was just something he'd need to get used to.

It was nice to be with her brother, it was strange that it seemed like she hadn't seen him in years and though they were always together since their birth. But the blonde had found her own path something she didn't dared to dream of in their first year. It was Espen who gave her confidence that she would do fine and he seemed to like Hogwarts way more than she did than. But now it seemed the other way around. She was glad to hear Espen was managing things but she knew him better than today. And she figured if he did, he didn't seemed that motivated anymore. But still she had hope and wanted to help him where she could. Or she saw ghosts and he was fine after all, but she knew him better than today. She was glad Espen was at least honest at the part that he thought it was hard. If there was anything the blonde hated it were lies.

When Espen came sitting next the her she smiled at him. The two blonde twins were reunited for real this time she knew and felt this would be fine. Espen would let her in, he had to. She nodded when Espen said he did liked it here. When he admit that he should have reached more out the blonde had a smile on her face, sad and glad at the same time. '' I know - We are twins but we still have different personalities .. glady. But know now when there is something on your mind you can tell me! You know I'm always honest with you, so you can be with me too. It is a relieve for me really to hear you say that. I thought you were mad at me since I'm the one that was so afraid that we would split up here. But that will never happen. You are one of the most important people out of my life together with dad and Noah.'' She left out their mother, but Espen knew their relationship wasn't that good. Espen was always the favorite of their mother. And Evelyn missed a mother figure still, but kinda was used to it too. Her dad was everything for her and that stayed that way. Evelyn thought about the things they could do together and was glad Espen thought the same. '' Cool! What do you like to do? I'm fine with everything. I can introduce you to some of my friends perhaps if you'd like. Have you made some friends in your house perhaps?'' The last part was a bit sad to ask, because she felt like Espen was a bit alone and she didn't want that for him. But perhaps he liked it that way, and if he was happy that was good but she wanted to try and motivate him to make some. Father always said that social contacts were always good. She had to smile about how Espen reacted to Noah. '' Sounds very enthusiastic. But I'm sure you like him. A bit weird you share a bedroom right? What a bit akward is that his mom is Professor Kingsley my head of house. But perhaps you already knew that.'' the blonde said friendly to her twin.

"We look alike, but we always have been very different. And well, perhaps I did not want to be much of a trouble. I know you wouldn't want me to say that; but again, I know you well enough that you want your own time. That you want to go your own way and if I would have stepped up, demanded things from you.. you wouldn't have reached to where are you now. You would have never been satisfied with being sorted in the house you thought you didn't belong to, but look at you now.. I've never seen someone as Gryffindor-like as you are. Pride, brave and beautiful-you." Maybe that sounded a tiny little bit like a Hufflepuff, but Espen was a little wary what was the difference between those houses. With a slight chuckle, he reached out to ruffle through his sister's blond locks. Something he always used to do in the past -- something she absolutely hated.

When their mother was left out, Espen did not budge. He wanted to, since he loved both of his parents dearly. But Evelyn's relationship with her was full of tension. It was a sore object, for the both of them, the experiences they had in the past; how they'd fallen out with each other when they talked about their mum, was only more of a reason to simply use the silent treatment instead. To prevent further arguments between brother and sister.

"Mhmmm, let's keep your friends at a distance first. I want to meet them eventually, just.. not right away. Getting used to things again. The new year, the new classes." Of course he would want to meet them. But who would tell that they would connect properly, their personalities were different. Espen had become more introvert than he'd ever been before. "Don't worry. My enthusiasm will show when I meet him, the name is all I have right now. That-.. really? The child of the head of your house? Well, well.. that's very interesting. Didn't know they were related, would have presumed many people have that name. Especially around here. At least you have someone to go to if you ever failed a test, or are in a bad position with school." Nudging her arm in a teasing manner. She was never one to beg anyone for everything, but that did not mean he couldn't tease her of dating her head of house's son.

The blonde listend at her twin as he explained about his absence. She knew he was right in some way, but she thought she could live her own life with Espen close to her too. '' And we always will be different. You are no trouble to me! If I had a problem I could always come to you too, so you also can. You are right in some way, but I can have my own time with you close to me too. You can always ask and not demand ofcourse.'' The blonde had to smile when Espen said she was a true Gryffindor and he was right ofcourse she thought the same way. Who would have imagine that from day one. '' Thanks Espie! So kind of you. I agree with you on that, and I'm so suprised. I wanted to be a Slytherin so badly, but I wouldn't feel as home as I feel with Gryffindor right now. Do you like being in Slytherin? You seem to fit there.'' Evelyn said with a smile to her brother. She hoped he thought that way too. Their father was a Slytherin too in his younger years and she hoped Espen would be proud to be one too.

Evelyn looked at Espen when she was finished with talking about her mother. She knew Espen didn't liked it as the situation was, but she didn't too. She wished things would be different too but they weren't not unless her mother was gonna change something. She was fine with not going further on that topic. She smiled as Espen said honest what he wanted. She was glad he was honest to her, he said what he did or didn't want and that made him pure. '' That's fine. I'm glad you are honest with me. This seems like a new start for you, is that right? And I'm gonna help you where I can.'' Now Espen knew he could come to her and that he wasn't interrupting something of her life. He was a part of her life and he always stayed that way. When Evelyn saw Espen his reaction at Kingsley and Noah she had to laugh. '' I was like that too. But that is not all he is the son of the Minister of Magic too.. So dad can be happy with his stepson.'' Evelyn said as a joke. She really liked Noah and could see them having a nice future too, what could go wrong with them? '' Kingsley is really strict and she made it clear that in this school she acts professional. But I'm going to a diner to meet the Minister soon. And to get to know them all better out of the school. '' Evelyn always loved talking and being the centre of attention and that was how it was like at home too, with her dad at least. She was more curious at Espen right now, but it seemed like he had to experiance his fun stuff still at the school. '' What have you been up to lately?'' she asked her twin with a smile.

"It's not as bad as some people think it is, there are some nice people in there.. not everyone that comes out of that house is a dark wizard like the popular opinion likes to hammer at. Apart from the dungeons, I like it there- believe me, the dungeons and the moist I could do without- I'd trade it in a second with one of the other common rooms if that was allowed." Of course magic was what protected them from the damp environment; but there was a part of him that still felt the need to be wary about the conditions the Slytherin Common room and dormitories was in. For some reason he felt like he would become incredibily ill sometime during his studies at Hogwarts.

All of his other answeres were put on a halt, or even forgotten entirely as she announced that her boyfriend's father was the Minister for Magic. "Come again? The Minister, really? Woah, no pressure there-" eyes widened at the realisation that his sister could potentially tie the knot with someone whoms father was probably the most important person in the entire Wizarding Community here in New Zealand. To make things even worse, if they would stay together long enough he'd have to meet the Minister as well. "Well, professionalism is required in a position like that. So I'm glad that's happening, would only be fair.. imagine being given some benefits when your parent is a teacher, that would help out a lot but also infuriate fellow students."

"Well, things with me are going.. swell, I'd say. I'm catching up with my studies and trying to settle in again. Trying to make a better year compared to the rest of them."

The blonde listened at her brother and looked at the male version of her. It was so funny to have Espen at her side again in the school. When they would pass the halls they would be seen as the two blonde twins. The Manning family had something with blonde, all the children were blonde. But she had one niece that was different, a exception. There would be more family members soon on Hogwarts New Zealand she realised. Athena and Emilia would be there next year. She was wondering where they would end up. Emilia seemed like a Hufflepuff and Athena could be Ravenclaw. But it could be different too, she thought she would be a Slytherin but she did end up somewhere else. She agreed with Espen on the Slytherin thoughts some people had. She knew some Slytherins like Noah and they weren't like that at all. '' I agree with you. Noah is nothing like that too and Fleur and Rory are fine too. They are the same year as us and really nice. Rory is a special case, but he can be nice. '' she said with a smile as she thought about Rory. She knew Amber didn't liked him and she could understand a bit. In her first year she thought of Rory as irritating too, but he grew up. Evelyn frowned as Espen spoke about the dungeons. '' I feel sorry for you. I was kinda glad of not being sorted in Slytherin only for that reason. I hate coming there and the spiders! I couldn't sleep for sure. It is a pity you can't sleep in the tower with us.'' Evelyn was sure it wasn't possible how much money there father would put down for the school, they would not accept it. Your were in a house and you stayed there.

Evelyn laughed at Espen his reaction as she told her stepfather right now was the minister of magic. '' Ha-ha I didn't believed it at first. But I am going to meet him next break. I'm guessing mother will show some interest in my life for once now..'' Evelyn just said what was on her mind, she knew Espen didn't liked the family drama but Evelyn didn't liked it too. She wanted some attention from her mother but all it ever was, was negative. The blonde wasn't gonna pretend or lie, she just said what was on her mind and Espen knew that by now. She nodded at Espen agreeing with the professionalism. She knew that too, but she thought Kingsley could show some interest in her more. She didn't want benefits because she had the best grades by working hard too, she earned them herself. Evelyn smiled as Espen said something that seemed motivated and like he was having a new beginning. '' I'm so glad you say this. I'm proud of you, you know? I can't imagine what you have been true, or must have felt. I still feel like I could have done more. But it will be better now. I'm here for you when you need me. '' The blonde smiled and gave her brother a hug.

"People are always labeled, it sucks but those who label the people are even worse." Prejudices and presumptions would always stick around; how obnoxious it may be, people would always judge and criticize. Luckily Hogwarts seemed to be full of people that thought differently, had a more approachable and open-mind on the four houses' students. Of course, there were some of them that always presumed something. Evelyn luckily seemed to be surrounding herself with the right people.

"Don't worry about it, I am used to it now.. Never have I ever become ill because of the circumstances that I have to sleep in, so I'm pretty sure it is as comfortable as the rest of the common rooms." Not that he knew how any of the other common rooms looked like, only from his sister he could picture the Gryffindor common room only a little. Warm, cozy; tones of red, yellow, orange and warm brown while his own was pretty dull, covered in chrome-like colours and a few hints of green and the silver that it took from the house's logo.

Espen sighed at the mention of their mother. Evelyn was doing so much in her life, achieving so many things on a social level and yet their mother had to write her a letter about it. About how she was proud of her daughter, despite their differences. Espen encouraged her in his letters, tried to convince her and persuade the woman into writing her daughter. But to no prevail, she had yet to send one. "Focus on meeting the Kingsleys. Don't stress about mum." She'd realise one day, sooner or later, that she was missing out on her daughter's life.

"Likewise. I'm proud of you too; something tells me there's more to be proud of in the future." Espen said with a soft smile; joining in the embrace she started. An arm wrapping around her shoulders, pulling her closer for a bit before releasing her and brushing a strand of her blond hair behind her ear. "And I will always be here for you, don't forget that.. even if I'm the one that is pounding the alarm most of the time for help, you can ask me for whatever too. You know that, right?"

Evelyn listend at her brother saying something really with depth, she always knew he had a good heart and just like her he hated people being labeled. Sure everyone had a first impression of everyone, but they wouldn't have to be labeled. '' We are really the same on this. I hate people labeling. People do that with me often and when they really get to know you better, the opinions change.'' She was sure Espen had the same, and he was about to meet a lot of persons from his year she thought. Evelyn was wondering which friends Espen would make and if he would like her friends. She could see Noemie and Espen together or Fleur and Espen, they were in the same year after all. But Fleur talked about some boy from her house Riley. Evelyn had no clue who that was, it must be a quiet type than. Espen could choose his own friends and girlfriend in the future. But if it would be a person like Zenia she would warn him for sure. She nodded at the comments on the dungeons and sleeping there. She was glad to hear he could manage it there. Evelyn wanted to look in every common room, she was curious how it looked and if they had the nicest one at Gryffindor.

The blonde noticed Espen getting tired of her talking about their mother. Evelyn was jealous of the attention that Espen got from his mother. It was like she wasn't even there. Sometimes she hated going home, just because of this. But when she saw her father everything was good. He protected her from anything and she could get anything. Evelyn still had trouble with dealing to not get everything that she wished for. She wished for her mother to say how proud she was on her daughter. Evelyn didn't understand it, she did her very best and nothing against Espen but he had scored terrible grades previous years and she didn't. But no no letter from her mother. Perhaps indeed she should focus on the family meeting with the Kingsleys. Perhaps Professor Kingsley could be a mother figure for her, she had it all pictured. But that still had to happen, because sometimes it looked like the woman didn't liked her at all. '' I am done stressing. I know dad is happy for me, that's enough for now. Though I am curious how Kingsley will look and what her house looks like. I don't think many students can say that.'' The blonde changed the situation to something positive and forgot about her mother for a moment.

When Espen said how proud he was on her she smiled. He was so sweet and she was glad the twins were reunited. Nobody could ever break this and compete with them.
'' Thanks Espie. The future will be amazing! You can focus now on what you want to do after Hogwarts.'' She said motivated to her brother and was curious where his future will lead. She had a clear few of what she wanted to do, but her father always wanted a different path for her. Evelyn could do good with her grades and her dad wanted her to work on the ministry of magic just like himself. But the blonde saw a future in fashion, where her heart was with. Evelyn smiled at how sweet Espen his words were and nodded. '' I know. I'm so glad I've got you back. Nobody can ever break us apart. No boyfriends or girlfriends agreed?'' The blonde smiled at her brother.
'' Speaking about girlfriends, you have some nice girls into your house. You should meet Fleur and Anabelle. Amber you already know, and Noemie is a lovely girl too. But whenever you ready.. '' the blonde said with a wink.

Espen gave his sister a simple nod, they were align with their opinion on various things. Probably the sole reason the two got along so well, why they were so close with one another and remained a strong bond even though they started growing up and might choose different directions in their aspirations, friends and what not.

"Focus on them. You shouldn't be stressing, it's not necessary.. it will only bring your mood down. And I want you to make a good impression with them, show them a big glaring smile and I am sure they will like you." She would of course leave a great impression with her boyfriend's parents. But he understood why she would be nervous, it was her teacher that would remain her teacher or at least one that she would see for the rest of her academic career, even if things did not turn out well with Noah. And then the added pressure of what must be.. the most powerful man in the Wizarding World of New Zealand. To say it was not a big deal, would be a great mistake.

"I'm sure it will- definitely not a clue what I want to do after Hogwarts. Maybe I will consider traveling first before diving straight into a career, or a demanding job. Don't want to make any mistakes, not anymore- Hogwarts has been too much of a drag already in the first few years." It was time to kick ass; even if it meant postponing his career for a while. "Ah- them. I've seen them, well.. noticed them," clearly he had. They were rather attractive, it was like his sister only got along with the pretty girls at school. "I could meet them sometime, I guess.. if they're nice and if they want to meet me." Shrugging his shoulders a little like it did not face him. It was an odd feeling, he didn't even know them yet but felt a little awkward already?

Evelyn was glad that she and Espen agreed on many levels. Though they were twins so that must be a reason. Still Evelyn and Espen had some differences, looked at how far Evelyn was on social level and Espen a bit more behind. But she was sure he got there too. The blonde smiled at her brother and enjoyed the view in front of them. She really loved hogwarts and was suprised how fast the years went. Next year she was already a fifth year. Her brother always seem to have the right words for her. Amber had that often too, they could really help her and calm her down in situations. '' You are right. But I am not gonna pretend to be someone I'm not. I will smile when I am happy. And I'm sure that will happen. I'm just so happy with Noah, never felt like that before. Ofcourse that is normal since he is my first boyfriend.'' The blonde had her own opinion and ofcourse she wanted to leave a good impression but she wouldn't fake her thoughts. It was sweet of him to want this to be perfect too. Evelyn was confident that she and the minister would like eachother but you would never know. She wasn't even certain what Kingsley thought of her. She always seemed so strict, but she wanted to stay professional ofcourse. Perhaps at home she was a different person.

The blonde liked to talk about the future. She knew it already from young age and was straight forward for that. But still she didn't want to dissapoint her dad and she would be honest with him about her future when the time was right. '' Many students have that. It sounds like a perfect thing for you, to see something of the world. You sound so grown up! I'm sure dad is very proud of you. He sure can't wait to see you like this when you come home.'' At home Espen was a lot in his room and closed himself a bit off to them in his bad period previous years. But she was glad to see he opened up more. The blonde grinned as Espen said he noticed them, ofcourse he had. '' Ofcourse you do..'' The blonde said teasing to her twin. Evelyn was curious how her friends would react on her twin. He was goodlooking and tall for his age, he would sure be something you couldn't miss. '' You really should! I'm sure my friends want to meet you. I know a lot of people in our year, so that shouldn't be a problem. The one person where you have to stay away is Zenia she is in my year. She is very short tempered.'' the blonde said it still nice about Zenia. Actually she was the devil herself. The blonde saw some people walking by and was wondering if one of her friends were also outside. She thought about her nieces that would arrive next year. '' I'm curious where Athena and Emilia will end up next year! It goes so fast, they join Hogwarts next year already.'' the blonde said with a smile. She loved her nieces, but sometimes they stayed a bit too close at her.

"No, no.. definitely not pretend that you are happy. Genuinely feeling that you are will get you where you want to be. It'd be only worse if you would pretend that everything is fine, but it's the opposite." Espen did not want to have his sister put on some façade to hide who she really was. Many people presumed she did, of course she could be rather.. expressive and direct; but so could he, another trait that the twins shared with one another was their discreet, sometimes harsh but honest opinion. They never faked their kindness or tried to reason with someone they obviously thought were not worth it.

"Yeah. It's nice and good to explore different cultures, travel around a little and have a look at what more the world can offer. Of course, it isn't like we haven't been anywhere- the move from Denmark to New Zealand wasn't nothing and we can definitely notice the huge differences between both countries and continents- but still, there is more out there that I haven't seen and would love to go to and see." Nevertheless, he rolled his eyes at her when she stopped for a minute; confirming that he had noticed them around before. Sure, they were pretty.. but if their personalities wouldn't match, or clash; nothing would happen. "Zenia- never heard of her, don't worry.. I will watch my back." Lightly shaking his head as a grin remains plastered across his features. Annoyingly not wanting to disappear.

"Definitely. What houses would they fit, or are they going to end up in? I'd figure they could always end up with us, maybe.. I hope it a little more since they could already feel more at home with us just a few dormitories nearby." But then again, the sorting did not turn out as planned for the twins either. Evelyn ended up in Gryffindor, while Espen was sorted into Slytherin. The two houses that are normally meant to rival with each other the most.

Evelyn listend at her brother and smiled. She knew he was like her they didn't pretend to be something or someone else, they were true. Sometimes it scared people away, because they were so direct but that was just stupid. Everyone wanted the truth? Lies were terrible and the most painfull thing ever. Evelyn was certain most girls in her position would do anything to impress the Kingsley family, and she wanted to make an impression for sure, but not by acting all different. In her mind Evelyn was already looking out which outfit she was gonna wear, that was important for sure. '' I'm sure I don't have to fake being happy. Noah makes me really happy. I can't wait for him to meet you.'' In her mind Evelyn already saw Noah and Espen as best buddies, since Noah could use one too. He was pretty relax and sometimes quiet, he didn't searched for the spotlights because they would come for him already, without doing something.

The blonde smiled at her brother. It seemed something for him exploring and she knew he would find his carreer path one day. She was curious where he would end up, but that was the same for herself. Evelyn had to tell her dad about her wishes, and it would be hard to dissapoint him to not choose for the ministry of magic, but she was sure he wanted her to do something what she liked. '' It was a big move indeed. I'm loving Denmark still but New Zealand is lovely too. Very interesting to see more of the world, but we can go wherever we want. We can suggest something for a holiday perhaps.'' Evelyn knew they had the ability to go and see something of the world. Money wasn't an issue in their family and if she asked her dad to go on a trip he would do it. Evelyn loved going on holiday and to relax a bit. She nodded at Espen when he reacted on Zenia, he should stay out of her area. Because Evelyn already saw things happening where Zenia tried to make Espen like her just to hurt her.

Evelyn was curious where her cousins ended up. It would be nice if one of them came with her, but they shouldn't come all the time to her. The blonde was sure they made their own friends. '' I guess they can end up everywhere. Because look at us, I didn't think I became Gryffindor. I'm not brave and like most of the students haven't paid a visit at the forbidden forest. But if they don't end up with us, we can help them too ofcourse.'' Evelyn said with a smile to her brother. The blonde looked around to see if she noticed some friends. She couldn't wait to let Espen be part of their lifes.

"Yeah, can't wait to meet the dude who's making my sister happy either." Although, the mood was ultimately shift when Noah would decide to break Evelyn's heart. You bet, Espen would be the first one to come looking for him and probably punch his face in. It'd be worth the extraction of house points if it was to hurt someone back whom would have hurt his sister. No matter who their mother and father were, Espen would see red if they hurt his sister. Though, the positive image that Eve had created about him up until now only promised good, nothing bad and perhaps Evelyn would be the one to break things up; she was rather demanding, Espen had to admit, not every guy was cut for the job to be her boyfriend.

"Definitely. It's nice here too, we're lucky that we already learned English in Denmark. Some other countries aren't as lucky to learn it that early." It was true, the Scandinavian countries had English as their second language. It made the twins pretty much able to speak without any weird sounding accent in their words. Of course, they had some differences in tones; especially to the people of New Zealand who had their own little accent that differented from the Britsh-aimed English that they were taught back in Denmark. "Perhaps. Maybe we could visit Australia, it's closeby and we have never paid a visit there either."

"Of course, houses did not seperate us either. We will always be around to help the little ones; they prefer you though, so I bet they will come to you more often." Sometimes Espen had the feeling like his nieces felt a little bit scared around him, like he intimidated them; something that had been presumed a lot of the time. But they were family, they had nothing to fear and Espen would love them no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back